• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sen5esFail

Actually, when you cure her she speaks a bit different. She even says something like "I feel myself again". Also when you trade things with her she says way more often "I hope its something good" or w/e; She seems more up-beat. She still maintains all the same dialogue, and the same vampire powers. I think i slightly prefer her as a vampire tbh.

Ivory

Let's Player
The only difference I've noticed besides a more upbeat attitude is her eyes. Very pretty imo but other then that she's the same so with my main (played the DLC with a spare file) I'm probably gonna just keep her a vamp unless something changes.

PTaylor

Would having her turn you into a vampire before going into the Soul Carin prevent the possibility of having her cured? I've just been choosing conversation options that give the most positive responses from her, and thought that the whole "I trust you completely" that you say to her before having her soul trap you may have had a better response. Additionally, Nick is a werewolf, and he had her cured. Any thoughts?

Nick_Tbolt

Would having her turn you into a vampire before going into the Soul Carin prevent the possibility of having her cured? I've just been choosing conversation options that give the most positive responses from her, and thought that the whole "I trust you completely" that you say to her before having her soul trap you may have had a better response. Additionally, Nick is a werewolf, and he had her cured. Any thoughts?
That actually might be one of the reasons, I'm sure if you are a vampire, you probably can't ask her to cure herself

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PTaylor

That actually might be one of the reasons, I'm sure if you are a vampire, you probably can't ask her to cure herself

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Hmm. I have a save from just before going into the Carin, and didn't even think of that until after I went in. Worth a shot, I guess

Daengen

I had Serana cure herself, and she said she would return to me at my house? I have multiple houses and keep checking at them but she still has not returned. Anyone know where to find her after she leaves to be cured?

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I had Serana cure herself, and she said she would return to me at my house? I have multiple houses and keep checking at them but she still has not returned. Anyone know where to find her after she leaves to be cured?

I think she goes to Fort Dawnguard, that's where she went when I had her cured. If she's not there when you arrive, try waiting a few days.

Storm777

I think she goes to Fort Dawnguard, that's where she went when I had her cured. If she's not there when you arrive, try waiting a few days.
Yup, Kenman nailed it. She'll be waiting all by her lonesome at Fort Dawnguard. You just need to wait a few days. :)

CaptMorgan72

Don't bother curing her because she doesn't get cured, well not really. Her pupils turn green but other than that she is exactly the same. Her dialog is the same, her powers are the same. Looks like Bethesda was hoping the player wouldn't have her cure herself because they forgot to add human dialog and fix her eyes, they still glow like a vampire despite having green pupils.

djwolf

Whether you gain or not by curing Serana ia totally irrelevant. The question concerned how to do it and the ticksy tricksy "it's too late you asked the wrong question" 250 hours of play-time ago is not amusing. If you are not playing a vampire character then there are certain things you want from a follower. To begin with, all followers should have a uniformity since many players run with more than one follower.

I return to my home, tell my followers to relax, and I get some sleep. Unfortunately, none of the multi-follower mods know what to do with with Serana because the source files have not been released. So, I have to give commands to my group and commands to Serana. Being a nice guy I am stuck to staying out of the sunlight, sleeping during the day and watching all my followers go off to bed but not Serana. I have a home with a coffin in the cellar but she doesn't use it.

I only have a quarter of the commands of those I have with the rest of my followers with her and if I wanted a vampire I would have played one myself. What I have is a lame duck follower and I'm not impressed.

DaddaZz

Guys I have small problem.
I can turn Serana into a human but will she lose her powers or will she be weaker.??
Im woried if I will tern her into a human she is not going to that good anymore or that there will be a patch that she loses all her powers.
If someone could replay that would be good.
^^

CaptMorgan72

Guys I have small problem.
I can turn Serana into a human but will she lose her powers or will she be weaker.??
Im woried if I will tern her into a human she is not going to that good anymore or that there will be a patch that she loses all her powers.
If someone could replay that would be good.
^^

Dude, you should really read the posts in this thread. Your questions have been answered many times over already.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Some people do it for role playing purposes.and what I think was meant by "finding her place" is that while at the moment Isran tolerates her but could change in an instant whereas if she's human she's much more likely to be left alone and not be attacked.

And capt,chill a bit,(s)he's new.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts