Creative Names for Enchanted Weapons and Armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

coinop25

I tend to name things in sets, based on what I'll do with them, so that they're easier to find in an alphabetized list. It is a pain to hunt for game-generated smithing equipment (for instance) when it's all named stuff based on the article of clothing, like "Circlet of Major Smithing" vs. "Ring of Eminent Smithing," so I make my own set with names like "Craftsman's Ring," "Craftsman's Necklace," etc.

But in case you wanted the colorful stuff (still named generally so that certain weapons are near each other on favorites list)...

Soul Barb & Soul Snare (daggers enchanted with Soul Trap & Fiery Soul Trap)
Basilisk's Fang (dagger enchanted with Paralyze)
Stormshard & Snowshard (Nordic Sword & Stalhrim sword with chaos & lightning or frost enchantments)
Pilgrim's Clothes (the original Roughspun Tunic enchanted to fight Miraak at level 76)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I had an orc that named an armor set after malacath.

Malacath's Cranium Protector
Malacath's Ribcage
Malacath's Nose Pickers
Malacath's Baby Booties

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Longclaw.

Enough said.

ElTioEnroca

Hey Guys!
What are some creative names you've given to your enchanted weapons and armor in the game? I recently made a new dragonbone sword and enchanted it with soul trap and chaos, and named it Durnehiir Sil Suleyk: after the name of the dragon you can summon from the Soul Carin and the word for soul and power in dragon language. I know I'm insane, but is anyone else obsessed with making up interesting names for their gear?

Daedric Sword: Diabolic bane (health absorption + Banish)

Daedric Bow: God splitter (chaos damage + trap soul)

Hey Guys!
What are some creative names you've given to your enchanted weapons and armor in the game? I recently made a new dragonbone sword and enchanted it with soul trap and chaos, and named it Durnehiir Sil Suleyk: after the name of the dragon you can summon from the Soul Carin and the word for soul and power in dragon language. I know I'm insane, but is anyone else obsessed with making up interesting names for their gear?
My daedric great sword I named Icestorm Cleaver, since it is enchanted with cold and lightning. My daedric armor I named direblade mail, direblade helmet, direblade boots, and direblade gauntlets after my character name, Rolgan Direblade. I also have a plain gold necklace named Firestorm necklace which is enchanted with fire and lightning resistance, and a gold ring named the spider mage ring, since it is enchanted with magic and poison resistance. My permanent follower is serana and I have her equipped with glass armor and a glass dagger, and her equipment is simply named serana's dagger, serana's mail, ect.

I_LoveTheOldF0RUMS

Miin-morah-mulaag, Strength in focusing the eye.
I had an Iron Warhammer I enchanted with Frost damage and named Popsicle. An Elven War Axe I enchanted with stamina damage and named Green Candy Apple. Then an Iron Mace enchanted with Magicka damage named Cottage Cheese. Then I started levelling up and got a bunch of Ebony Weapons, I haven't named them yet but I have a plan.
Ebony Sword - Absorb Health - Diet Coke
Ebony Warhammer - Frost Damage - Orange Snow Cone
Ebony War Axe - Stamina Damage - Soviet Cheese
-
I'm also on a quest to get Ebony Mail (Daedric Quest)
Ebony Mail - Increase Magicka - Walmart Mushrooms
____
I wish I was joking

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts