Create a 'Tale of the Dead' to Win TESO Swag

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

How do you think this feller died?

If you have an active imagination and some decent writing skills, you can win some swag by telling ZeniMax your theory. The company is holding a second "Tale of the Dead" screenshot contest for The Elder Scrolls Online.

Instructions on how to submit your 500-word-or-less entry describing what led to the is sad screenshot from The Elder Scrolls Online are here. You're encouraged to be creative and put your story in any form you wish. Three winners will get a $25 Bethesda store coupon and an ESO t-shirt.

Now, let's see, he was on a picnic date with an Orc ...
View the Post on the Blog

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
The official ESO forums are exclusive for members who were invited to join. You can't set up an account to join and post a story, so the only people who can participate are those already members of the forum, or those who have been invited to join.

Unless you know of another way to sign up and participate.

Makes it a little difficult for anyone who sees this and wants to participate to do so if they're not already a member. I probably should have tried joining before I wrote my story, but I didn't anticipate it being an exclusive community not admitting new members from the general public.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts