• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
''Well their pathetic, if you want me to deal with them now I could, never the less if you have any trouble just tell me'' William replied to R'alle, he saw R'alle rubbing his left arm as he looked at William, William began to wonder what happened but his mind stayed on the thought of the Khajiits.
He looked around, their were many Khajiits in the City of Shadows recently, R'alle being one of them.
It was amazing how R'alle had survived the attack a group of people did on the Skooma den, though William had never been their it must of been packed with Khajiits since they are bigs fans of that kinda stuff. William never really tried Skooma or Moon sugar, he only really drunk and smoked if he thought about his parents otherwise he was a clean polite man.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
The group disbanded shortly afterwards, it'd be morning soon, and they'd need to get their things to meet at the docks. As Caleb made his way through the neighborhood he grew up in, he reflected on his life as the lonely, angry orphan with nothing to lose. Hanging loosely from his fingers was an empty bottle of ale, which he had downed quickly. As he stumbled along the wooden planks, not wanting to trudge through the muddy sludge the dirt pathways had been reduced to, his thoughts turned toward to the future. What would become of him? Of Riften? of everyone? Things were going to change, fast and suddenly.

He rounded the bend that would take him to his home, and in the place of his small shanty was a smoldering, charred skeleton of a house. Caleb's face remained blank as he shuffled quietly toward the burned out ruin, everything inside was gone, he had nothing now, but it didn't bother him too much. He looked over the pile of ashes and soot, still warm from the fire. Blackened and burned pieces of glass and metal were sprinkled everywhere.

He didn't care how or why this happened, he just say down and leaned against a still standing wooden column. He just needed to rest was all, and everything would be better. He let his head lull freely, and closed his eyes, drifting off to the best sleep he's had in a long time.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Once he had arrived at the abandoned house, Cyrus couldn't see any signs of activity. He was early, a rare event for a man that seemed to always be behind, timewise, in fact he was so early that the sun hadn't risen yet. Cyrus thought to himself for a while, once again wondering what would happen, what Adrian's plans for a multi-cultural band of misfits truly were, and what his motives are, how important they must be for him to unite several seedy individuals under one faction. Were his goals so simple, so darkly noble? Did Adrian really want to just overthrow the Black-Briars? Or was there a darker underlayer to his scheme, some grime under the surface that was best left uncleaned?

Cyrus circulated the thoughts, the questions in his mind over and over again, like a tide of suspicion and conjectural perception. He gave up, and rested his legs, half sitting, half collapsing onto a bale of hay conveniently located on a nearby jetty, and closed his eyes. He needed rest, if only a quick nap. He let his conscious guard down, and drifted off into a light snooze, and hoped that a desperate thief wouldn't gut him in his sleep.

Skyrimosity

Savile wandered for hours around Riften, always careful to avoid being completely alone in case the assassin came for him. He was growing a bit paranoid, not wanting to lose his life before seeing what the new Fight Club was going to be like. He did not allow himself to drift to sleep or the assassin may get him easily. He simply walked around Riften, alternating between Skooma and Mead, knowing that any of the not-so-friendly faces could be the death of him. It was near morning now so he began to wander to where he assumed the abandoned house was though his drunkenness was affecting his memory. I hope I make some... septims... today. I'm almost out of... skooma.

Duon

Graphic Designer
Saying goodbye to the group Crow pulled his cloak tight and headed down the creaking boards of the dockyard, the air was still cool and the sun would soon be rising “no use trying to sleep now…” he mumbled. Reaching the abandoned house he headed for the large mangled tree out-front and pulled himself up using the lowest branch climbing up to one of its largest and highest limbs. Resting his back on the tree trunk he extracted his pipe and looked out upon the city before him, in the distance the feint glow and rolling smoke of a fire could be seen coming from the city’s housing district.

“The party just never ends” he said with a laugh before blowing several large smoke rings, he had no ambition to investigate the distant inferno. Too far gone in deep thought; he awaited the sunrise from his prime vantage point.

Star Gazer

Isnar had awoken on a pile of hay in the local barn. What happened last night?... OUCH! Obviously hung-over, minor cuts and bruises... need to meet the group at the abandoned house. Isnar thought, getting up and opening the large double doors of the barn. It was morning. Isnar took a few steps. There was fog covering the ground. The old man could barely see his feet through the mist. There was a light rain, but the sun was visible through the wispy clouds. Isnar, with the help of his walking stick, made his way over to the house. He saw nobody, but knew there were people waiting on him. Isnar walked to the door. There was a rustle in the tree behind him, and the smell of strong tobacco filled the air. Bird... smoking a pipe, obviously. Isnar looked to the ground and saw a pile of rocks to the right of him. He picked up a stone. It was smooth. Isnar looked up into the tree behind him, and tossed the rock into the branches above him.

Google

Shadow-Tail sat at the edge of the docks and closed his eye's as he felt the mist from the morning fog move against his scaly skin. It was refreshing, as the lack of sleep and the frustrating search for a member of the fight club was pushing his limits.

He sat their for an hour or two before he decided to get back on his feet, as he knew he would need to continue the search before another day went by without success. He walked over the dock's wooden planks as he made for the city gates, but was becoming increasingly annoyed by the cracking sound the old wood made whenever his metal boots touched the ground.

"It's as if the enter city is falling apart, and in more ways then one. If this keeps up, there is going to be no city left to stand on."

As he neared the gate doors, he noticed an Imperial walking onto the docks. The stranger interested him, as he appeared to be different from the locals he had encountered so far.

"Perhapes he is a newcomer like me. If so, maybe he can tell me something about the fight club that these damn locals can't."

Suddenly felled with the hope of success, he quickened his pace toward the gate in the hope of meeting up with the Imperial. Thankfully, the stranger appeared to be in no rush, as Shadow was able to catch up with him in a mater of seconds.

Shadow slowed down as he walked up beside the Imperial, hoping he would proved the answers he was looking for.

"Greeting, Imperial. I need to ask you a few questions. It will only take a few minutes of your time."

Duon

Graphic Designer
Crow wasn’t sure how long he’d been setting in the tree when he was pulled out of his thoughts by a small stone colliding with the branch he was perched on. Rolling off to his left he grasped the branch with his right hand; righting himself before he landed on his feet with a thud bellow, dagger already in hand. As his eyes adjusted from the sudden roll he found himself standing face to face with the old one-armed man from before. Crow quickly sheathed the blade and smiled at the old timer “Hail Isnar, gave me quite the start there, guess I drifted off more then I knew.” Crow found his pipe laying at the base of the tree and quickly checked it for damage from the fall before placing it back into his cloak.

“Won’t be long till morning now, ready to see what all this is about” he said looking out at the very feint orange glow lurking on the horizon. “How’s you’re friend; the young Khajiit boy? Seemed pretty upset after he saw those Skooma Dealers we fought with last night.” He finished sounding more serious then usual.

Star Gazer

"Man shouldn't do so much sneaking around. Someone might get suspicious." Isnar laughed. “Won’t be long till morning now, ready to see what all this is about. How’s you’re friend; the young Khajiit boy? Seemed pretty upset after he saw those Skooma Dealers we fought with last night."They will probably have me washing dishes, if anything. I know they won't have any use for half of an old man. As for the old boy, haven't seen him. He stormed off last night. Says he wants to avenge his friends. I'm just glad I couldn't stand up, or he would be coming after me. The last thing I need is someone beating me again." Isnar said. He was out of breath for talking so long. Isnar sat on a nearby barrel and stood his walking stick against the wall of the house. "Any minute now."

Star Gazer

"Well I guess I shouldn't turn something down when it's offered." Isnar said, taking the pipe. He took a few deep breaths before puffing a few times and eventually handing the pipe back to Dalious. "Appreciate it. I don't suppose you know anything about this place either?" Isnar asked, trying to start conversation.

Star Gazer

"I sure hope we will be in a group, but if we're not... it will be a pleasure being beaten by you." Isnar laughed. He knew he would not be partaking in any fights, but Isnar wanted to be included, and wanted to help take down the corrupt leaders of Riften.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle walked around the City during the Late night. He asked his sources who hurt his Kin. The Argonian was a Nosy Skooma Addict. He told R'alle it was a Redguard woman, A Nord, And some kind Elf. The argonian was unsure what race of elf he was high at the time.

R'alle walked to the docks and caught another fish, being wary of Slaughterfish. He eat and fell asleep on the Porch of the Alchemy shop. He awoke with the sun shining down on him. He decided to get some more sleep. He fell back asleep dreaming about the Same nights that rode flying horses.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Cyrus awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and clangs of noise from the dock workers who had started their work early, and to the feeling of a terrible, sickening hangover, which made the ambience deafening and extremely perturbing to his throbbing head. Instead of daring to stand up, Cyrus only sat up on the hay bale, which was surprisingly comfortable for sleeping on, and looked around, his eyes searching for the abandoned house.

There were a few people loitering outside, and Cyrus could recognise the attenuated old man from last night, as well as who he believed to be Dalious the Whale Hunter, and a Dark Elf, the one from the barfight. Cyrus wondered whether or not he should try and move over to them, his palpitating head told him no, but his social appetence wanted to further acquaint himself with his colleagues. Not for the first time, Cyrus defied what his head had advised him, and slowly, eventually rose to his feet, however he found this more of a challenge than he thought, as he was stumbling and wobbling around on the jetty, his legs re-adjusting themselves to soberness.

Once he had control of his movement, Cyrus immediately had to utilise his re-discovered co-ordination to kneel on the edge of the platform to violently vomit into Lake Honrich, the fish within fleeing from the half-digested stew that invaded their home.

Wiping his mouth his the back of his hand, Cyrus actually felt a lot better now that he had emptied his mainly mead-filled intestines, but now he was hungry, his hypocritical stomach craving nutritional sustenance. Obeying the cries, Cyrus strolled over to a nearby stall, and bought a half-loaf of bread and a sweetroll, before filling his water canteen at a pump further down the docks, also washing his face, mouth and hands of puke. The bread, still warm in his hands was slowly being reduced in size as Cyrus took several bites out of the soft white substance. Cyrus walked over to the group and joined them, and nodded to all of them in friendliness, his mouth full of food.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Cyrus managed to say a muffled "Morning" back to his friend, and started chewing vigorously to try and cut down time to say his next sentence, raising his hand with a finger pointing, gesturing 'one minute, hold on' to the group. After a somewhat awkward sequence of the group watching him munch down and swallow his bread, Cyrus was finally able to reply to Dalious' question of his opinion on Adrian's gathering.
"Sorry about that", he said to the group, a chuckle audible under his words. Turning to Dalious, Cyrus replied "I don't exactly know. Just expect shadiness, mystery and plenty of cryptic speeches", the same chuckle highlighting his good, if somewhat fuzzy mood.

Cyrus was still slightly hungover, but felt a lot better now that he had food in his belly. He just hoped he could keep it down as his abdomen rumbled and slurred growls that echoed inside his body. Cyrus placed his hands on his stomach, as if trying to sedate and subdue the caged, agitated organ, and he struggled to keep a straight, non-wincing face whilst in the company of the trio.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
The group had dispersed after the altercation at the bar, so Veloca took the opportunity to stretch her legs and amble toward the docks. Sitting by the water and listening to the gentle waves lapping against the aged wood of the docks was one of her favorite things to do whenever she had spare time. She almost considered it a guilty pleasure that she took part in, simply because nobody else knew that she did it. Veloca liked having an activity to take part in and a place to go that nobody knew about. She liked the privacy and mental peace she could attain there.

Upon reaching the docks, Veloca stretched and looked out over the open water, the sun coloring the horizon with shades of purple and orange as it steadily rose higher into the sky. She sat at the edge of a mostly-empty dock, letting her legs hang over the side so that her feet were just an inch or two above the water.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, leaning back onto the dock with her arms folded behind her head. The past few days had been a blur to her, and she needed some time to unwind. It was only then that she realized she had not slept since her fight with the Nord, and before long she had relaxed enough to allow herself a little nap.

By the time she woke up, Veloca was in the midst of a decently busy group of people. Merchants, sailors, and common citizens were all milling about the docks and completing work that had to be done. She rose to her feet, feeling a bit more rejuvenated after catching a few hours of sleep.

Instead of mindlessly roaming the streets for the majority of the day, Veloca decided to head in the direction of the abandoned building where the Fight Club would now be taking place. On her way she passed through the central market area, bustling with buyers and sellers alike. She passed by the forge, the warmth and smell of the fire radiating from it. Soon she was near the building, and could see a small group of people already gathering around it. Veloca frowned, and stayed a short distance away from it, choosing to sit under a tree instead. She didn't want to draw too much attention to the building or what would be going on there.

Duon

Graphic Designer
Crow turned down the man’s offer of the pipe patting his own within his cloak. "My name is Dalious, I suppose we're all either going to be a team...or we'll be beating the piss out of one another. Either way, it's nice to meet you guys." He smiled as the man finished talking “I suppose we will be mostly working toward our objective from this point on mostly, a few more fights to keep the skills honed would be nice though.” He finished, smiling even bigger. “All I know is I’m ready for some action.” He said with a almost boyish smirk; and stretching his arms behind his head. The view from the tree had been quite nice but it certainly wasn’t very comfortable to nap in.

“Everyone should be showing up soon.” He said looking around the docks before turning his gaze to the door of the abandoned house “Hopefully Adrian won’t leave us waiting out here all day.”

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts