• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Skyrimosity

Well not his house, basement in some abandoned house where he held a meeting earlier and another one now.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Ok, any ideas about how I should write my first post? I need to be connected to the group or something, I can't just strut in ad say 'Hi'

Skyrimosity

*struts in through 2 locked doors and a few bodyguards* Hey guys, was'sup? Seriously, I have no idea on the introduction

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
She is an extremely shy character so that makes things harder. So you are all in the basement of a house with two locked doors and body guards?

Skyrimosity

It's an old abandoned house with a basement is pretty much the full extent of my knowledge.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Hope my first post was Ok :) Just incase you didn't get it, the door I knocked on was to the house you are in at the minute.

Google

Since no one has responded to my character in the thread, I think it would be best to just go on without me.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
CAZZER. OH MY GOSH. YOU NAMED ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS GARRUS?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AMAZING I THINK YOU ARE NOW?!

I do not. What's so amazing about the name Garrus? o_O :p

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Garrus is a name of a populer character in Mass Effect.

Oh Yeah!! I totally forgot about him, what a strange coincidence. He was the Turian/Tulian guy wasn't he? He was awesome if I remember correctly.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
I remember him clearly now. (the rain has gone) :D

Melee

I'm back, bitches
He's my absolute favorite character from that game series! :p

cazzer14

Guess who's back...

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
ME3 ending makes me :sadface:

I never saw what the whole deal with it was, why people were so upset. I saw the endings, all of them and I understood them. I guess it was down to the fact there were only 3 endings to a series where 'all of your decisions matter', but they didn't matter in the ending. At least that's why I THINK people were upset.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
NOBODY SAY ANYTHING TO SPOIL THE ENDING. I HAVE YET TO PLAY THE 3RD GAME. SO HELP ME GOD IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE A SPOILER YOU WILL HAVE MY WRATH TO DEAL WITH.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts