• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Granted, but everytime you use it you shrink until you're so small no one can hear your Voice.

I wish I had some migraine medicine right now.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Granted, but you overdose and die.

I wish I could think of a wish.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Granted, but you overdose and die.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Granted, but you wished for seven arms and the corruption of the wish caused you to grow nine arms instead.

I wish I could control any technological object with my mind.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Granted, but you live in the stone age.

I wish I get a raise.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Granted, but the other workers get jealous and kill you.

I wish

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Granted, but

I wish I pooped money instead of poop

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Granted, but

I wish I pooped money instead of poop
Wish Granted...

....But you end up becoming Backed up because the Only Out-houses seem to be in China.

I wish Ricky Gervasis, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington would make more Podcasts together....

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Wish Granted...

....But you end up becoming Backed up because the Only Out-houses seem to be in China.

I wish Ricky Gervasis, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington would make more Podcasts together....

Granted, but during one of the podcasts an argument breaks out and it results in a fight to the death that nobody survives.

I wish for the ability to use Skyrim's magic in real life.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Granted, but during one of the podcasts an argument breaks out and it results in a fight to the death that nobody survives.

I wish for the ability to use Skyrim's magic in real life.

Granted, but you start the Salem witch trials all over again and you get burned at the stake.

I wish I had more to eat at home.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Granted, but you start the Salem witch trials all over again and you get burned at the stake.

I wish I had more to eat at home.

Granted, but the only food you have is day-old roadkill.

I wish I could pause time and use the Skyrim character creation system on any person while time is paused.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Granted, but once you unpaused time, the people you edited would be mighty cantankerous at you for messing with their faces like that. Then they would mess with YOUR face.. with a baseball bat.

I wish I could stay alert and energetic even if I never slept a wink.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Granted, but once you unpaused time, the people you edited would be mighty cantankerous at you for messing with their faces like that. Then they would mess with YOUR face.. with a baseball bat.

I wish I could stay alert and energetic even if I never slept a wink.

Granted, but this power is provided in the form of a pill, which you become dependent on. Eventually you run out, and you die.

I wish people understood why we go to school, and why it isn't evil and pointless.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Granted, but this power is provided in the form of a pill, which you become dependent on. Eventually you run out, and you die.

I wish people understood why we go to school, and why it isn't evil and pointless.

Granted, but everyone understands the purpose so well that the government decides to make school 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

I wish I had complete synthesis between my body and mind and could thus do any physical action I try to do exactly as I see it in my mind.

S

SynnerLarkie

I wish I had complete synthesis between my body and mind and could thus do any physical action I try to do exactly as I see it in my mind.

Granted but your mind sees everything upside down and backwards.

I wish my hair was actually red and thus i didnt have to spend 234567890 keeping it this way.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Granted but your mind sees everything upside down and backwards.

I wish my hair was actually red and thus i didnt have to spend 234567890 keeping it this way.

Granted, but your hair is red because it is made of veins and if you cut your hair it bleeds everywhere.

I wish for a balloon!

S

SynnerLarkie

... i never cut my hair so HA WIN!

Granted but as soon as you get one, it pops in your face and glass shoots out of it and cuts your face all up.

i wish i was already finished and passed this semester.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
... i never cut my hair so HA WIN!

Granted but as soon as you get one, it pops in your face and glass shoots out of it and cuts your face all up.

i wish i was already finished and passed this semester.

Granted, but you had to bribe the school with your organs in order to get a passing grade.

I wish people rode walruses instead of cars.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Granted, but you had to bribe the school with your organs in order to get a passing grade.

I wish people rode walruses instead of cars.

Granted, but in order for this to happen, Robbaz became ruler of the world.

And you know what would happen if Robbaz became ruler of the world.

I wish afhoaoibgafopa

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts