Console command to end “the fallen“ quest?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cybernettr

I don’t know whether it’s because I took Vilkas on unrelated quests instead of doing his quest immediately or because I had Serana with me as well or because “the fallen“ quest came around the same time as the Battle of Whiterun, but something glitched out of the game. I’m at the stage where I’m supposed to talk to the Jarl of whiterun. The Quest marker is over Jarl Vignar Gray-Mane but I can’t get him or Balgruuf to engage in dialogue with me so I can’t complete the quest. All the mourners have been at Kodlak whitemane’s funeral for days now. I have looked this up online and have had seen similar problems but not under exactly the same conditions as I have. I need a Console command just to end this quest or the entire companion quest line will be kaput.

Cybernettr

I waited long enough doing other quests and, apparently, they finally got tired of attending the funeral. I saw Balgruuf in the refugee room at the blue palace in Solitude, and the Skyforge had cleared out. I assume the jarl of Whiterun will be back at his throne as well. I hope so because I need his cooperation to capture the dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts