Companions: Silverhand quest bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SirPeckerish

Well the story goes as follows, i'm at the point in the Companions quest where I am about to be turned into a Werewolf. So I meet Skjor at the outside the Underforge, he asks me if i'm ready blah, blah blah. Then when he's finished talking and tells me to enter the under forge, he just stands their and does nothing. At first I though nothing of it and went inside, when I got inside Aela was their in human form and Skjor still hadn't followed. I've tried everything from waiting, loading tons of previous saves and even making a new Character (Twice in fact) but nothing seems to work! I have no mods what's so ever so that isn't the problem and my computer runs Skyrim fine with only a small amount of lag. Please someone help!

It's really frustrating! :mad:

VirussxD

I had problems with the companions even when I played PS3. Having to reload saves and stuff. Assuming your playing through steam, try verifying the integrity of the game cache. (go to your library --> Right click on game and hit properties --> One of the tabs has 4 options, select verify integrity of game cache ) In case you werent familiar with that. That will make sure there's not some random missing/corrupt file preventing it from continuing properly. (Sorry if you know exactly how to do that and its like im talking stupid hahah)

VirussxD

If that doesn't work I really have no idea besides making sure its updated but, being through steam, automatically updates so that would do nothing most likely.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts