[color=blue]WALKING DEAD![/color]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Discussions of the most recent episodes and what not! It's about to stop so I'll probably be off for the rest of the night!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I've only seen the first 4 episodes or so of the 1st season. I've completely forgot about it till now. I'll have to catch up sometime. Although a little off topic, from the episodes that I've seen its very well done and I did enjoy it.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
The mid season finale, was last nite! OMG it was awesomesauce..................... i won't spoil anything for you guys though!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I am sure you noticed that by now but BBCode tags don’t work in thread titles :D

As for “The Walking Dead”, it’s okay. But since I’ve read the comic for years I am a bit disappointed in the liberties they took when writing the plot.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I am sure you noticed that by now but BBCode tags don’t work in thread titles :D

As for “The Walking Dead”, it’s okay. But since I’ve read the comic for years I am a bit disappointed in the liberties they took when writing the plot.

I agree with you. I'm on vol. 4...but the last episode was good and many surprises.
Why do we have to wait to next year? :/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts