• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Laeddis

Hello there! I'm planning to create a new character and would like your thoughts and ideas about it. I already created countless characters and never played one above level 20 cuz I get bored of it.
What I'm looking for now is...a character that would fit in every guild in Skyrim,so I can finally play it for a long time. My last character was Argonian assassin/thief and I had trouble with thinking that Argonian assassin can't be a dragonborn,it doesnt seem right. So any ideas about this new character that could be everything I'm looking for? Gonna make a Nord (seems like best choice for dragonborn) but what about the class? I have no ideas whatsoever anymore.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I still stand solidly behind my Necro-Archer build as the most fun I've had. All perks went to archery, conjuration, 2 hand, restoration, light armor, and smithing. Even 1:1:1 split on attributes.

mamali

my second character was a hot girl with short hair and looks amazing as assassin and also a dragonborn.
looks soooooooooooo cool in thievs guild hood .

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
That's ambitious, a Nord warrior/mage/theif/assasin build. It's certainly not impossible, I'd recommend using the perk calculator to see what you can do, and go from there

Laeddis

Well I gave up on making such character,cuz it is impossible to be all that without some perks loss. Instead I made a Dunmer assassin/thief (again lol) who's gonna have a background story and will change from assassin to light armored fighter somewhere in the middle of the game due to dragons. Maybe I'll even start a journal about him,dunno. Anyways thanks for your suggestions guys.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Well I gave up on making such character,cuz it is impossible to be all that without some perks loss. Instead I made a Dunmer assassin/thief (again lol) who's gonna have a background story and will change from assassin to light armored fighter somewhere in the middle of the game due to dragons. Maybe I'll even start a journal about him,dunno. Anyways thanks for your suggestions guys.

Sounds good. In fact, why can't the dragonborn be a Dunmer? The Nords have gotten a bit too proud and some are even racist, perhaps a Dunmer hero is exactly what Skyrim needs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts