• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Class: The Storm Blade

Race: Imperial (Your choice really)
Alignment:Chaotic/Neutral)
Factions: Your choice
Major Skills: One-handed, Destruction and Enchanting
Minor Skills: Light Armor and Restoration
Perks: Augumented Shock, 3/5 Armsman and put some points in Light armor. Rest is up to you. (Perk calculator wasnt working
Guardian Stone: Lover stone
Shouts: Any defensive
Equipment: Master/Expert Robes of Destruction, Morokei and light armor(For the rest) Dragonbane or shock enchanted blade sword and shock spell
Obs.: At first you thought you were going to be a great mage. You favored shock spells. But one chance meeting in a crypt with dragur you found out about your latent skills with a blade. You slew the Deathoverlord but you wrere banished from your guild for your power. You then went on a journy to The College of Winterhold but was mistaken for a criminal and was brought to helgan for execution....

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
Sorcerer
Race: Breton, Nord, Orc, High Elf, Dark Elf, Imperial
Alignment: Lawful/Neutral
Factions: College of Winterhold, Companions,
Major Skills: Destruction, One handed, Restoration
Minor Skills: Alteration, Enchanting, Heavy Armor
Perks: Here
Guardian Stones: The Lord Stones
Shouts: Disarm, Fire breath, Ice Form, Storm Call
Equimpent: Ebony gauntlets, Ebony boots, Nahkriin, Archmage's robes, Dawnbreaker,
Obs.: The Sorcerer is a warrior-mage dedicated to the study of magic. They are formidable opponents skilled not only in the arcane arts, but in combat as well. They are proficient in wards and healing spells, as well as powerful elemental magic

I wanted this class to be a replica of Gandalf. You see him fighting with his sword Glamdring quite often, so I decided that Dawnbreaker should substitute for Glamdring.

Sorcerer
Race: Breton, Nord, Orc, High Elf, Dark Elf, Imperial
Factions: College of Winterhold, Companions,
Major Skills: Destruction, One handed, Restoration
Minor Skills: Alteration, Enchanting, Heavy Armor
Perks: Here
Guardian Stones: The Lord Stones
Shouts: Disarm, Fire breath, Ice Form, Storm Call
Equimpent: Ebony gauntlets, Ebony boots, Nahkriin, Archmage's robes, Dawnbreaker,
Obs.: The Sorcerer is a warrior-mage dedicated to the study of magic. They are formidable opponents skilled not only in the arcane arts, but in combat as well. They are proficient in wards and healing spells, as well as powerful elemental magic

I wanted this class to be a replica of Gandalf. You see him fighting with his sword Glamdring quite often, so I decided that Dawnbreaker should substitute for Glamdring.
Well, except for the fact that Gandalf was unarmored, Sword, and Staff. He also wasn't a Battlemage, he could throw down, if he had to like any self respecting Wizard, but generally only did when forced. I've also never red of him using anything like Destruction. If you wanted to Replicate him faithfully, he'd drop the Armor, take up probably a Staff of Turning (Candleight is more like what he used it for, but to the point of blinding armies with it, and banishing a Grand Smoke Atronach.) He also went from Neutral (Grey) to Good (White.)

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
Well, except for the fact that Gandalf was unarmored, Sword, and Staff. He also wasn't a Battlemage, he could throw down, if he had to like any self respecting Wizard, but generally only did when forced. I've also never red of him using anything like Destruction. If you wanted to Replicate him faithfully, he'd drop the Armor, take up probably a Staff of Turning (Candleight is more like what he used it for, but to the point of blinding armies with it, and banishing a Grand Smoke Atronach.) He also went from Neutral (Grey) to Good (White.)
I meant in the sense of using a sword in the right hand. So yeah maybe it is just a spellsword, but for me, it just reminds me of Gandalf staff or not :p

I meant in the sense of using a sword in the right hand. So yeah maybe it is just a spellsword, but for me, it just reminds me of Gandalf staff or not :p
Ok, it's just the word "Replicate," I don't think it means what you think it means. Other than both using Magic, an enchanted sword, and the possibility of being bearded, I just don't see the resemblance.

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
Ok, it's just the word "Replicate," I don't think it means what you think it means. Other than both using Magic, an enchanted sword, and the possibility of being bearded, I just don't see the resemblance.
Would you like me to edit my post to prevent further confusion? I wouldn't want someone getting the wrong idea. Sorry if you didn't agree with me.

Acrobat
Race: Bosmer
Alignment: Chaotic/Good
Factions: Thieve's Guild, Bards College
Major Skills: Sneak, Lockpick, Archery
Minor Skills: One Handed, Block, Speech
Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Guardian Stone: The Steed Stone
Shouts: Whirlwind Sprint, Become Ethereal, Clear Skies, Unrelenting Force, Slow Time
Equipment: Ragged Robes, Zephyr
Obs.: The acrobat is a hardy and agile explorer and seeker, who uses his infiltrator abilities to quickly find a strategic position of height to reign down from with his powerful and speedy bow. Also skilled with the shield and a variety of blades, the acrobat fares well in close quarters combat. As an entertainer he is skilled in speech, which he may also use to get good prices for the many items he finds on his travels. He also wears clothing, and very little at that, to remain very light on his journeys, whether traversing Skyrim's many forests or climbing its many mountains.

Brian Barrett

So I rewrote the Ranger build a bit and included the Dawnguard DLC ;)

Race: Wood Elf.
Alignment: Neutral.
Factions: Companions, Dawnguard. (Though certain parts of all the guilds are a benefit)
Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, One Handed, Light Armour, Illusion, Restoration.
Minor Skills: All Crafting Skills.
Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Guardian Stone: Steed Stone.
Main Shouts: Animal Allegiance, Whirlwind Sprint, Throw Voice, Elemental Fury, Kyne's Peace, Aura Whisper, Call Dragon.
Secondary Shouts: Clear Skies, Dragonrend, Become Ethereal.
Equipment: Dragonscale Armour (or anything that resembles leather), Preferably a Hood, Dragonbone Bow, Arrows, Sword, Dagger. (Otherwise wood, steel and leather)
Obs: The Ranger has to be a Werewolf (If anything). He/She never attacks animals without a good reason to and calms wild animals. He/She hates all monsters and anything that offends nature. A great home would be Honeyside in Riften or the Alchemists Shack.

Now to clarify what I changed and why:
Added Dawnguard faction and removed Thieve's guild, a ranger would'nt primarily steal but like I said, all of the guilds are a benefit. TG - Weapon's, Armour and fences. DBH - Shadowmere. CoW - Spells. Etc.
Changed some skills around that I think are better suited to the build. Restoration for skilled healing and Smithing works too.
Steed stone I think would be more beneficial due to the build being level 81.
With the shouts I belive around 2/3 of them to actually work for this build. The main ones are for general use and secondary shouts are for specific points in the game, not all the time use. E.g - Dragonrend for when a dragon appears, Clear skies for when it's cloudy and Become Ethereal for Jumping from very high and taking no damage!
The Equipment - I belive a ranger would be suited in the hide of a dragon and craft weapons from the bones of one. However this is for Dawnguard so I would otherwise use a hunting bow and leather armours, though some thieves guild ones work fine. A hood would suit the build but would'nt be needed, rangers don't always wear hoods but mostly, and a circlet or dragonscale helmet would probably look fine too.
A dagger would be used for skinning animals/killing things/crafting/cutting plants etc. so that would accompany the other weapons fine.
No idea what "Obs" means but that's fine, though I would say the ranger doesn't need to be a werewolf but it would benefit him/her and definetly no being a vampire. Either Human form or Werewolf form. And added home suggestions.

I don't think adding information on followers or spouses is needed as that's down to preference.

Any questions? :p
Yeah, this looks like a good all round build, so it should be quite fun to play, ill start on it today, and keep you posted...good hunting...

Krayze Schmitt

Tactician

Race: Orc
Factions: Stormcloaks, Companions
Major Skills: Two Handed, Archery, Heavy Armor, Alchemy
Minor Skills: Smithing, Enchanting, Restoration, Block, Speech
Perks: (Skyrim Perk Calculator And Respec Tool)
Guardian Stone: Lover Stone, Lady Stone(once skills are high enough)
Shouts: Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint
Equipment: Full Carved Nordic Armor set(achieved from light armor tree in smithing), Dragonbone Greatsword(unenchanted), Dragonbone Bow, Dragonbone Arrows
Obs.: Background: An orc born in Cyrodil decided one day that his fate was to be something greater. He heard news of a war raging in the land of Skyrim and thought it to be the perfect test of his mettle. After venturing to Skyrim he was arrested by imperials for crossing the border... and so the story starts. As a tactician this orc uses the terrain, his knowledge of battle, and weapon skills to destroy his enemies.
Battle tactics: Use bows at range to weaken opponents, activate potions and poisons, berserker rage, elemental fury shout, charge with greatsword. Block incoming attacks and bash incoming power attacks.
Wealth Strategy: Collect alchemy ingredients, soul gems(and souls), and smithing materials. Craft expensive potions and weapons. Enchant weapons. Sell to all merchants(speech perks).
Personality: Honest and straightforward, loves battle, quick-tempered, strong mental faculties, unkowledgeable of manners and politics.

I thought it would be good to add which enchants this class uses:
Combat Armor: Carved Nordic Set
Helmet - Archery, Restoration
Armor - Stamina Regeneration, Restoration & Magicka Regeneration
Gloves - Two Handed, Archery
Boots - Stamina Regeneration, Two Handed
Amulet - Resist Fire, Resist Frost
Ring - Resist Shock, Heavy Armor

Crafting Armor: Clothes
Helmet - Alchemy, Lockpicking
Armor - Smithing, Stamina
Gloves - Alchemy, Smithing
Boots - Carry Weight, Stamina
Amulet - Alchemy, Smithing
Ring - Alchemy, Smithing

reisbro

The Master of Arms
Race: Any (I got Breton for the Magic Resist)
Alignment: Your Choice
Factions: Companions, and maybe Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild
Major Skills: Two-Handed, One-Handed, Block, Archery
Minor Skills: Smithing, Heavy/Light Armor
Perks:Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them! (You decide whether to go with the Light or Heavy part of the Smithing Tree - same for the armor perks - I got five points in alteration for more magic resist bonus)
Guardian Stone: The Lord Stone (For more resistance)
Shouts: Elemental Fury, Slow Time, Fire/Frost Breath, Ice Form, Whirlwind Sprint
Equipment: One weapon of each type (Your choice on which weapon you want for each class, with all those exploits you can easily make a Long Bow that does 500 damage)
Obs.: The Master of Arms, as his own title says, is someone who has mastery over every weapon in lore. In Skyrim, they could easily master the arts of war, manning each weapon with great proficiency. They follow their own code, but despite their personalities, alignments or factions, they have one (actually two) goals: Despite wanting to achieve perfect proficiency with every weapon (first goal), they want to be the best at it, which makes them someone who seeks to compare their abilities with other warriors on the world. They train hard to pass anyone by, and their duels not only decide who is better, but who will live to tell the tale.

Ferhloc

Antimage
Race: Breton
Alignment: Neutral/Good
Factions: College of Winterhold
Major Skills: Alteration,Enchanting,Destruction,Restoration
Minor Skills: Two-handed
Perks: (

)
Guardian Stone: The lord stone
Shouts: Storm Call,Unrelenting force,Whrilwind sprint
Equipment: Staff of Magnus,Robes of Archmage,Ring of erudite,Morokei,Boots,Gloves,two blades enchanted with drain magicka or shock damage.
Obs.: The ultimate mage slayer,the Antimage strikes fear into all those who rely on spells to defeat their enemy.Spellcasters who face Antimage in battle offten find themselves completly depleted with magicka within seconds.Oddly enough,he is magic user as well,his moto would be "fight magic with magic",and when it comes to destruction he uses mostly shock spells.Even if Antimage's magicka is depleted,he will draw his enchanted blades,specificly designed to kill spellcasters.An Antimage might find it difficult to deal with powerfull physical damage dealers until he masters alteration.Tip* Antimage should have a perfect balance between health and magicka,so at level 81 he idealy would have 400 magicka and 400 health.

Andre2807

Nightingale Assassin
Race: Wood Elf
Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
Factions: Dark Brotherhood & Thieves Guild
Major Skills: Archery, Sneak and Illusion
Minor Skills:One Handed, Enchanting and Light Armor
Perks: (Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!)
Guardian Stone:The Lady Stone
Shouts:Marked for Death, Become Ethereal and Elemental Fury
Equipment:Full Nightingale Armor, Nightingale Bow, Left Hand Weapon: Nightingale Blade, Right Hand Weapon: Blade of Woe/Mehrunes Razor . Nightingale Amulet: (Enchanted Diamond Amulet): Fortify Stamina & Fortify Archery. Nightingale Ring (Enchanted Diamond Ring): Resist Magic & Resist Shock. The White Phial (healing)
Obs.:Lifestyle & Religion: The nightingale assassin is all in the name. Nightingale. She serves Lady Nocturnal with her life. Makes money by thievery and assassination contracts. During the times that she is not killing anything, she enjoys making jewelry and enchanting them.
Powers:Nightingale Strife and Summon Spectral Assassin
Enemy situations: Target far, Nightingale hidden: Nightingale Bow
Target rushing, Nightingale spotted: Nightingale Bow & Calm
Target rushing, too strong for Calm: Dual Wield, Blade of Woe & Nightingale Blade
Target with lots of health: Dual Wield, Blade of Woe & Nightingale Blade & SHOUT Marked for Death
Target close, Nightingale hidden: (Sneak hit) Mehrunes Razor
Nightingale Low health: Nightingale Strife, The White Phial & SHOUT: Become Ethereal
More than one target, far: Fury
More than one target, close: Mayhem

ArgonianLeg

BRAWLER
RACE: Khajiit
ALIGNMENT: Neutral, Unlawful (hates guards)
FACTIONS: Imperial, companions
MAJOR SKILLS: heavy armor, enchanting, smithing, speech
MINOR SKILLS: block, alchemy, restoration
PERKS: Fists of Steel, Quick Reflexes, Arcane Smithing, are mandatory for dealing actual damage. you should put perks into these, and fill them up for the most part as you see fit.
GUARDIAN STONE: Steed Stone.
SHOUTS: Most direct damage shouts
EQUIPMENT: Dragon Bone armor, health enchants, stamina enchants, fist damage enchants
OBS: worked with the caravans, got very drunk one night and was dared to go start a fight with a guard. Got thrown in jail, and the guard killed his friend. now hates that town (your choice of where it happened), and honored his friend by only using his fist to kill people.
NOTE: you cant get to that high of a level with this character because of the avoiding of direct weapon use, and unarmed is not a skill. If you do feel like getting this character to a high level, you can practice with indirect combat magic, such as conjuration to summon things to kill your enemies, or illusion, making them kill each other. Anything.

Krayze Schmitt

Voidblade

Race: Dunmer female
Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Volkihar Vampire Clan
Major Skills: Sneak, Archery, One-handed, Pickpocket
Minor Skills: Conjuration, Alchemy, Light Armor, Speech, Illusion(for quiet casting)
Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator And Respec Tool
Guardian Stone: Lover Stone, Lady Stone
Shouts: Aura Whisper, Marked for Death, Slow Time, Throw Voice, Whirlwind Sprint
Equipment: Ancient Shrouded Armor, Bound Bow and Daggers.
Description: A quick and stealthy assassin who uses the powers of conjuration to summon powerful weapons, particularly daggers and bows to slaughter her enemies. Practiced in the arts of alchemy, the Voidblade creates potent potions and vicious poisons to grant her a multitude of advantages both in and out of battle.
Personality: Witty, intelligent, charismatic, cocky, independent, greedy, brash.
Battle Strategy: Sneak kills with bound daggers. Archery when forced into combat. Dual bound swords if necessary. Apply poisons to weapons and plant poison on targets for silent kills. Heal/increase resists with crafted potions.
Wealth Strategy: Pickpocketing/stealing items and selling to all merchants(Speech perks). Crafting and selling expensive potions.

Ima'be

Hrmmm... FUS RO DAH!
The Champion
Race: Breton, Nord, Orc, Redguard, OR Dark Elf.
Alignment: Chatoic/good.
Factions: Dawnguard, Stormcloaks, Thieve's Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Blades, College of Winterhold
Major Skills: Light armor, One Handed, Block.
Minor Skills: Enchanting, Smithing, Two Handed, Archery, Destruction, Restoration.
Perks: Max out Light Armor, max out everything in One Handed - No dual weilding branch at all... choose 1/3 of the weapon specializations (in this case... swords), max out everything in Block. Divide remaining points among Minor Skills listed above (I prefer to throw points towards Archery, Restoration, and Enchanting.).
Guardian Stone: Atronach with the glitched bonus (consume increased restoration potion, as well as frost poison/restoration potion). Choose a second stone of your choice after obtaining Aetherial Crown...
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Bend Will, Become Ethereal, Whirlwind Sprint, Slow Time, Storm Call, Elemental Fury.
Equipment: Ancient Falmer Armor, Aetherial Crown, Auriel's Bow, Auriel's Shield, Dawnbreaker, Aetherial Crown. (If Dawnguard/Dragonborn DLC's -- If not, Dragonscale Armor (FULL)).
Obs.: The Champion is a warrior of inperceptible fury. He/she works to rid the world of impurities and corruption. While curing the world one foe at a time, he also works to force the mortal races of Tamriel to assist him, contradicting his purpose. Weilding Dawnbreaker, he/she vows to purge the world of any and all undead, exploring all crypts, dens, and tombs of the defiled living. Dragons are The Champion's truest enemy, and ally, presenting either protection from the reach of men, cat, or elf; or, a source for yet more power to consume.
--P.S. I'm not sure if the two potions I presented for the guardian stone were the right ones needed in order to glitch the stone. Have fun :)

ArgonianLeg

LIFE STEALER
RACE: Any
AlIGNMENT: Chaotic, Evil
FACTIONS: Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar
MAJOR SKILLS: Enchanting, Destruction, One-handed
MINOR SKILLS: Light armor, Alchemy, Speech
PERKS: Most enchanting perks, feel free to go into a specific element for enchanting. some one-handed perks, augmented shock important for destruction.
GUARDIAN STONE: Whatever you feel like doing.
SHOUTS: Storm call, Unrelenting force, Ice form, Dragon aspect, Bend will, and whatever else you want.
EQUIPMENT: Home made absorbing weapons of any kind. If you focus mainly on magic, absorb magic, for more sword combatants, absorb stamina or health. If you can get it, Miraaks outfit is very good. Miraak's sword and staff are good, too.
OBS: The life stealer is obsessed with power, and serves the daedric princes as a means of getting such power he or she desires, but also uses their enchanted weapons to steal power from other mortals. Doesn't feel much guilt for killing people to get power, but isn't psychotic.
(I wanted to add a note about the varying kinds of soul stealers. Those who use magic more than swords should probably use robes, and therefore splash a bit of alteration magic. If you are using swords more, then you won't need alteration really, but smithing could be useful for you, although not something you need to build up to fast. Either way, enchanting is the biggest focus of this class. Alchemy can let you sell expensive things to put up your speech to afford soul gems and such things.)

Ima'be

Hrmmm... FUS RO DAH!
Dovahkiin
Race: Any that you're comfortable with playing (I prefer a race with a combat perk increase to start with; Nord, Orc, Wood Elf, Redguard... etc. etc.).
Alignment: Chaotic/Good.
Factions: Blades, either Stormcloaks or Imperial Legion, versatile after those two decisions. Volkihar/Dawnguard are optional.
Major Skills: One Handed, Block, Restoration.
Minor Skills: Anything you think would supplement a "Dragonborn"/ what matches your playstyle.
Perks: Everything in the One Handed section, except the Dual Wielding branch, and 2/3 of the weapon specializations, Everything in Block except for the power attack= slow time perk, fill Restoration as you see fit for your playstyle- also dependant upon how you distribute Minor Skill perks. (Good opprotunity to make a battlemage of some sort.)
Guardian Stone: Again, dependant upon how you distributed Minor Skill perks...
Shouts: Any that are available to you.
Equipment: Dragonbone Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Dragonbone shield, Dragonbane, Konahrik.
Obs.: You... are Dragonborn! Your task: Set out to the world, to bring about peace and swift judgement to the minds of mortal Tamriel, and destroy the immortal Tamriel. As Dovahkiin, your moral obligation is to destroy the winged plague, which had enslaved Skyrim so long ago - to keep Skyrim, and Tamriel free.

Ebony Warrior
Race: Redguard
Alignment: Neutral
Factions: None
Major Skills: One Handed, Heavy Armor, Archery
Minor Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Restoration
Guardian Stone: The Lord Stone
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Disarm
Equipment: Ebony Armor Set, Ebony Bow, Ebony Sword
Obs.: Having bested all of his past combatants, this hardened warrior searches for a worthy opponent who can send him to Sovngarde. Fully cloaked in and wielding heavy ebony, he is a versatile melee fighter with magical assistance.