• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    - Ten... ten... ten thousand septims?!_ Leepdroon finally snapped.
    - J'Zargo's magic is for now on at the High King's service, then. For Skyrim!_ J'Zargo said.
    Then they both got up and moved towards the table where the Dunmer, whose name he noticed was Dorvath, the Khajiit, the Imperial and the High elves were at.

- My name is Leepdroon. I don't really have a profession, but if I had to chose, I would stick to rogue and mage especially conjurer. Pleasure to meet you._ He said extending his hand to shake theirs, revealing his golden Dwarven Gauntlets.
    - J'Zargo. Here for Skyrim, for coin and for revenge. I fight with magic, but I also favor the bow. Glad to finally see undarkened souls.

They both smiled realizing they would be far from alone in the frightening phase Skyrim was going through. The sooner they began researching about what was causing all the disease, pain and disappearances, the sooner they could kill him, her or it to restore Skyrim back to normal. But... how many lives would that require to be lost? Was it worth the sacrifice if any of them died? J'Zargo thought about that and so hesitated about shaking hands with the fellow adventurers. What if he made friends and lost them? What if he died and his friends would have to suffer from their loss? His face started to frown a little, as it became a little noticeable that something was disturbing him.

Yet he extended his hand too and commented:
    - Let's spill enough blood to make the pain of the blood spilled from our dear ones to the hands of the undead fade from our hearts...

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    "Ten thousand septims eh?"

Volanaro looked at the nord man in spite, the man was your common "Skyrim For Nords!" person and could easily be angered if pushed.

"Now why would the oh great High King require of us that his great warriors couldn't deal with?"

He wanted more information from the nord before he got a chance to slip away. Volanaro pushed his white hair out of his face and looked up at the nord, waiting for an answer.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    (OOC- I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to leave this rp I'm so sorry :sadface:)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    The Nord glared at the insolent High elf, and ground out from between clenched teeth "You should watch your tone, elf" then the witch hunter inquired as to when the group would be briefed on their assignment, the Nord responded with "Right now" then he began his tale " It all started three months ago. Travelers started dissapearing, then patrols of soldiers. Not just one or two people but whole groups. We soon found out the dead were to blame, based on the few eyewitness accounts we can tell that the largest group of attacks happened near Falkreath. That's where you're going. You have until first light tomorrow to prepare for your departure"

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    - Excuse me, Falkreath? Can you tell me a little about the... Brotherhood? Are they still alive?
    Leepdroon asked.
    - J'Zargo heard few things about the assassins' guild lately, perhaps they are trying to be more... unseen.
    It was noticeable that the destination was not pleasant for the argonian, but what choice did he have? If he didn't help he would probably become an abomination and die anyway... He had to do something.

J'Zargo had no trouble about the idea of going to Falkreath. Yet he noticed his friend was feeling nervous about the idea and he also knew why.
    - I see... We will be together in this, the problem is minor. Probably the city is changed enough so that your problems no longer exist.
    - Yes... And this city is not so bad, I was expecting we had to go to Morthal or Markarth. Those two cities are terrible. Markarth is like a maze and Morthal is constantly under the threat of Chaurus and Frostbite Spiders... Let's get this over with, then!_ Leepdroon said moving towards the barmaid.
    - Excuse me, could I rent a room for tonight? And one for my parner next to mine?
    - 20 septims sir.
    - Here you go. Thank you._ He then looked back to J'Zargo._ I will rest for an hour or two... And maybe manage our food suplies. You should check your potions or rest aswell.
    Leepdroon remembered when he was a vampire and sleeping was no use. It felt good to be able to close your eyes and feel restored after awhile, to stare at the sunrise and sunset without having your blood boiling.
    - I am never camping alone again..._ He whispered to himself while entering his room.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts