• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

LordNaskill

Name: Dalen-Zanchu
    Race: Breton
    Birth Place: Niben Bay, Cyrodiil
    Residence: Zanchu Estate
    Picture of estate:
    a_ArrowRestLodge.jpg

Birth Date: 4E 168 — Emperor Titus Mede II ascends to the throne.
    Class: Mage, Pilgrim
    Specialization: Magic
    Attributes: Willpower and Intelligence.
    Main Skills: Restoration, Illusion, Alchemy, One Handed and Speechcraft.
    Secondary Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Mysticism and Alteration.
    Personality: Concerned more with healing and life then death and destruction, Dalen prefers to aid his fellow companions with healing magic then to fight in their battles. Dalen has a skill when talking, but he only uses it to calm the wounded and helpless.

BIO:
    Raised as a farm boy, Dalen did not know much of the outside world unless he got word of it. Dalen was raised by his grandfather, as such, he never knew his parents and his grandfather never bothered to talk about them at all. Because of this, Dalen was left clueless about them. Soon he was to become a permanent worker at the farm, but that was the year when the Thalmor invaded Cyrodiil. They began to kill every one, so the farm estate began helping the imperial armies by supplying them with the food they needed. But it was not all that easy. Soon enough the High Elves got word of the estate. They sent in assassins to kill and destroy the farm supplies. Dalen's grandfather tried to stop them, but he failed to. He was killed and his body burned to dust by the Thalmor. The Thalmor then burnt the estate down and they took Dalen. They threw him into the wilderness to die, but he was found by some mage of the College of Winterhold. As it turns out, Dalen's Grandfather was a mage there who left due to a fight with Ancano. He left his staff there and that staff was passed into Dalen's very hands after many years of training. Dalen left the college and built his own estate. By the time he had finished doing that, he was too old to build any more. From that day forward, he began doing what he felt was right. Feeding himself and helping those who he could not help themselves.

Looks:

battle_mage_by_wns_tomm-d4t97pe.jpg

(I’m sorry if the picture is too big. If you would like people, I would gladly add the estate which he lives in. None of these pictures belong to me, they go to their rightful owners.)

(Big thx to Rextoret for the help)

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Alais:--» BIRTH DATE: 14th of suns height» BIRTH PLACE: winterhold» BIRTH SIGN: The assasin» ORIGIN: unkown» CLASS: im an assasin, so i only use one handedweapons, the only type of weapon i use is my familys deadric swords and deadric bow, i wear assasin armour from my dark brotherhood guild. i usally solve my problems with my blade, so if you dont like something i kill it.

» GENDER Male» HEIGHT6.5» WEIGHT100 pounds» LATERALITYright handed» SEXUALITYNormal- straight (not gay)» MARTIAL STATUSsingle» HEALTHvery good» AFFILIATIONNone» AFFLICTIONSNone» RELIGION(i dont know the religion for talos)» PATRON DEITIEStalos» POSITIVE TRAITS Intelligent, does orders when told, focused, mature, respects his masters, stelthy» NEGATIVE TRAITS gets hypothermia easily, might get a bit angry» LIKES :deadric artifacts, deadras, bows, swords» DISLIKES shouty people » FEARS dovakiin » ASPIRATIONS meet a deadra, kill a dragon, become worlds best assasin» QUIRKS farts when over exited» HAIR brown» EYE COLOR green» SKIN COLOR tanned» BUILD strong» SCARS a scratch from a snow tigerPhysical build:strong bones, muscular, im light, medium sized feet, medium hands, quiet tall, scars all over the body, im not obeise (fat, large whater)Attire: assasin guild armourBACKSTORY: my parents died because of the imperials but i was only a baby, the dark brotherhood took me in and taught me how to fight, shoot arows, climb the highest mountains and kill the scariest creatures.when i became 10 years old they told me everything about my past and they told me that they bought me from winterhold. i stayed in the sanctuary till i was 23 after that they said i must go, they gave me the blade of woe and some armour including the guilds armour, they gave me a horse and a dog, they said it will keep me safe. And so it did, i made a house, i went back to winterhold and asked who did this to my parents, they said the imperials, and so i united the dark brotherhood with the stormkloaks and we captured 3 camps, i was later arrested, i broke out and regained my things and went on my way, i became most wanted in skyrim and became a dragon preist slayer, i only killed NARKIIN then i vowed never yo do it again since i almost died, i went back to my assasin life but was in dawnstar sanctuary, my carer died andinow the dovakiin took care of me, heasked me lots of questions like where and how did i get the mask, i told him that i slayed a dragon preist, he was amazed, he asked if i wanted to join him in the big fight against the dragos i said no and į stuck to my assasin life. i later was assighned to kill the new emperor and he told me that he was the one who killed my parents i killed him on sight when he told me that i fed his body to the bears. Now im back to my assasin career.

T'alir Molinelli

Khajiit Arcane Blacksmith
    For things marked with *, scroll to the bottom to read the extra info. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I couldn't seem to get them to upload...

Name: T'alir Molinelli
    Race: 'Snowy' Khajiit
    Looks: T'alir Molinelli by ~RelativeEquinox on deviantART (Follow the Link)
    Class: Arcane Blacksmith
    Equipment: Steel-Spanned Cranequin Crossbow*, Steel Bolts, Ebony Sword, Blank Hold Guard Shield, Horn of the Giant-Friends (see Misc.)
    Spells: Restoration-- Heal, Healing Hands, Sun Fire, Vampire's Bane
    Armor/Clothes: Armored Hood**, Jack of Plate***, Steel Plate Gauntlets, Steel Plate Boots, Bandoliers, Silver Necklace, Silver Ring
    Birthplace: Unknown-- Northern Elsweyr Mountains assumed
    Home: SoulHaven Peak (Riften Hold)****
    Factions: Dawnguard, Imperial Legion Auxiliaries
    Religion: Unknown (rumored to be Daedric Worship--Meridia)
    Perk Tree: Skyrim Perk Calculator And Respec Tool
    Personality:
    T'alir is a friendly and idealistic white-knight kind of person. He sees it as his job to protect the innocent and those weaker than him. He tries to be a kind of bright beacon of hope in the swirling hopeless blackness that is the reality of Tamriel. He's disturbed by the undead in any way, shape, or form. That and the fact that a good amount of his magic comes from the Sun is where the rumor that he's a Meridia worshiper comes from, and his religion's a bit of a sensitive topic for him. He'll usually shrug off the question when it comes up. He's very much a friend to the Empire, and is in fact a Quaestor in the Legion. He is also a fervent student of magic, though he doesn't use it that much, and he can talk for hours about his theories of using 'Residual' or 'Leftover Magic' as opposed to Soul Gems. On that note, he abhors the use of Soul Gems and is constantly looking for ways around using them. He finds more success than you'd think.
    Short History:
    T'alir is a Snowy Khajiit that grew up in Cyrodiil to two adoptive Imperial parents. Through various bad experiences with the Daedra and the undead, he has dedicated his life to finding an alternative to Soul Gems such that every soul may find its way to the afterlife proper and not be trapped in a hellish land that they do not deserve. As well, his staunch support of the Empire has brought him to Skyrim to help his beloved nation keep its territories and end this unjust rebellion falsely and blasphemously masquerading as a crusade to bringing back the worship of Talos. Faced with these two great evils, he works fervently at both...and many would be surprised at how successful he is apparently becoming in the prior.
    History:
    T'alir was born the son of two Khajiit Caravaneers. Not much is particularly known about them. During a trading trek through Cyrodiil when T'alir was about 3, the caravan they were a part of was attacked by a large bandit raid. The traders and their guards fought back, but to no avail. Only two of them had survived-- one a cavalry guard and the other young T'alir, whose mother had hidden him in the wreckage underneath one of the first carriages that was destroyed by the ambush. The guard had been sent for help from the local Legionnaires, but by the time the Town Watch arrived, the bandits were already more or less finished their plundering. After the short battle, T'alir was discovered by one of the soldiers, an older Centurion near retirement by the name of Giovanni Molinelli, whom took the kitten in and raised him as his own.
    Giovanni and his wife, Henrietta, treated him very kindly. Once Giovanni retired from active service, he remained in the Legion some number of years as an Arcane Blacksmith. He took T'alir under his wing and began training him in that art. Meanwhile, at home, Henrietta taught him a good deal of Restoration magic and arbalism (crossbow use) which she had learned from her days as a vampire hunter. Tired Giovanni was a small bit more reserved about teaching violent arts than retired-too-early Henrietta was, and they often came into conflict as to what to teach him. In the end, Henrietta more or less won out and was able to tune T'alir into being a bit more eager to one day join the Legion than his father would have liked. However, they both took strides to prevent him from becoming normalized to the violence, as they knew he would face a lot of pressure to turn to crime due to the stereotypes his race had been slammed with. T'alir, meanwhile, soaked all of his parents' input in like a sponge and became a sunny young child to the adoration of some and the chagrin of others. The couple had also been putting him through school, from which he benefited greatly.
    One night, around when he was 13, T'alir's friends had received word of some old Ayleid ruins outside the Imperial City that had become home to a vampire coven. They didn't believe a word of it and decided that the following night they would go see how true it was. T'alir immediately refused and stated that it was a terrible idea. Regardless, they went off anyway. To everyone's misfortune, the rumors were right.
    When they arrived and found that vampires indeed lived there, they attempted to slip away unseen, but a snapped twig was all it took to alert every starving blood sucker in the area that a group of scared, defenseless school children had wandered into their meeting place. Within moments, most of the children were dragged away into the night kicking and screaming as the fleeing group gradually shrank. For the second time in his life, T'alir was the only one to escape.
    This had a number of adverse effects on the Khajiit. His father attempted to comfort him more than his mother did. By T'alir's perception, his mother had been treating the traumatizing situation with a little less sensitivity, and she appeared to be trying to use it as an opportunity to push him in the direction of joining her old Vampire Hunter order. This greatly rubbed him the wrong way and ebbed his relationship with her. At first many of his fellows at his school sympathized with him and left him alone, but around a year later when most others had moved on, he was still reeling from the shock of the event and he became the subject of some bullying. The other children would poke fun at his great fear of the undead by dressing up as skeletons and sometimes shoving Daedric prayer objects related to Meridia, the Daedric Lady of Life and Infinite Energies, whom also had a deep hatred of the undead, into his belongings when they had the chance. Here began some complications.
    A time after this had simmered down, Giovanni went to wish his son goodnight one night when he heard through the door something in a language he hadn't heard before. It was a prayer before bed, and it wasn't to any one of the Nine Divines that he could think of. When he opened the door to confront his son, T'alir was already in his bed, but hastily hidden under his bed was indeed a Statuette of Meridia. There was no proof that he had been praying to her and the boy denied it, but nontheless Giovanni took the idol away from him in the horror of what he might have been doing. From here on, he allowed Henrietta to intensify her teaching him more about how to destroy the Undead through restoration magic so as to give him an alternative to finding solace in the *wrong* gods.
    This was also not the end of things. Around age 16, T'alir was getting deeper and deeper into his father's work as an Arcane Blacksmith. He was very interested in having the knowledge of how to shape both the physical and the aetherial at the same time. However, he had been a bit sheltered after his ordeal with the vampires before, and so he did not know of the pseudo-necromantic ways of getting magic from the Soul Gems. When he found out, he was not please at all, and finally confronted his parents about this when they had gotten a large supply of the devices they were to create new metalcraft from. They dismissed him, saying that there was no harm in using the spirits of lesser creatures rather than those of sapient beings. That night, however, a Wrathman had appeared to T'alir. The Ideal Masters, sensing that he had seen or spoken to the Daedra before, had thought of this bounty of souls as a present from a budding necromancer, and the creature came to offer him a deal of power. T'alir, of course, did not hear this, and was more concentrated on screaming for help and yelling at the (undead) monstrosity that had appeared before him. His parents came to his aid and killed the beast, both being experienced in this field, and went to comfort their son whom was in hysterics at this point. The next morning, the family sold off all of the gems and never again used them in producing their wares. This, however, killed their business, and it became apparent to T'alir that it wasn't an option to simply stop using them. As he looked into the magic of enchanting, he found out from his studies what happened to the souls sacrificed in the process...regardless of whether they deserved it or not. Whatever this ...place...was that the Ideal Masters lived in, it sounded like no proper afterlife. He promised himself that, for the rest of his life, he'd keep training as an Arcane Blacksmith, and he'd find another way to put magic into what he crafted.
    A few years later, T'alir's family fell onto hard times. With the Septim Empire losing its trading partners and their economy dipping lower and lower, their Blacksmithing job was just not cutting it anymore. T'alir, against his father's will, joined the Imperial Legion as an Irregular Militia after showcasing his skill with a crossbow to the recruiter. He did not want to be ported off to some foreign nation to fight far away from his family-- joining as a local Auxiliary seemed a better choice than becoming a full-time Legionnaire. This plan backfired. Because of the turmoil in Skyrim, he was forcibly deployed away from his home. With a tearful goodbye to his parents, he journeyed north with the Legion. Thanks to several displays of combat prowess and his natural skill with the blacksmithing hammer, he worked his way up to becoming a Quaestor rather quickly. As he was when he was a normal reservist, he was only to fight specifically when called upon, which happens very rarely nowadays. He spends much of his time in his forge or in mage's libraries, fervently working at his craft and living on his promise that he would one day find an alternative to Soul Gem Enchanting, and maybe even go a step further...
    Misc:
    -T'alir is LEFT HANDED. Important note when trying to imagine him.

-During his travels, T'alir has become very fluent in Giantish, and has befriended a certain clan of Giants that expand throughout northern Tamriel. He finds camaraderie with them in that they hold no reverence for the Daedra, and he has managed to 'recruit' some of them to his cause, though he's not sure what else they can do besides protect him. On occasion, he can call on Giants for help when they are available.
    * http://www.thetimeseller.com/images/product/1/large/pl_1_3_637.jpg for the weapon itselfhttp://www.windlegends.org/crossbow.gif For the diagram. His Cranequin is used a bit differently-- the 'nut', which holds the arrow back, is not present. Instead, the lever releases the crank to allow the string to throw the bolt forward. Naturally, like all Fantasy crossbows and bows, it doesn't need to be destrung. He can rewind his crossbow in two turns.
    **An Adept Hood that he had lined with two layers of chainmail along the inside along with another layer of cloth armor to keep it snug and keep it from moving.
    *** http://www.woodsarmoury.com/images/armour/coat-of-plates04.jpg A Jack of Plates is a Cloth or Leather (in his case) jacket sown in double-layers with many smaller, thick, metal plates sown in between the layers. Story goes that his just happens to look like Dawnguard armor ^^;... He also wears a thin layer of chainmail and cloth armor underneath this for comfort, protection against the cold, and of course extra armor.
    **** http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/1492408-1346354122.jpg http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/23397-3-1346432509.jpg http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/1492408-1346364534.jpg SoulHaven Peak is the ruined grounds of a manor that used to lie atop a mountain nearby Riften. He spent around one month refurbishing what was left of the outdoor areas and settled in, using it as his workshop and home.

LordNaskill

Name: Jeelus-Tlie
    Birth Date: 4E 180 — The Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai is signed
    Birth Home: Argonia (Black Marsh) Lilmoth
    Skills: Sneak, Archery, Fist Fighting
    Secondary Skills: One Handed,Light Armour
    Languages: Many
    Religion: Xarxes, god of Ancestry and Secret Knowledge
    Class: Assassin
    Personality: intelligent, quick, and agile Jeelus is nimble and well respective of his elders Jeelus also is capable of talking in his native tongue or others native tongue other then that Jeelus is calm quiet and steady.
    Residence:
    Riften
    a_RiversideHome_1.jpg

Bio: Jeelus was born in black marsh but quickly moved over to skyrim with his father, Jeelus was the only one in his family that moved to skyrim due to recent events that began to happen in black marsh,Jeelus and his father quickly found residence in riften at a small home under the central walkways.Jeelus was tought how to survive by himself as he knew it was going to be his fathers time soon as he got contracted with Bone Break Fever after being attacked by a bear on his way to riften but it got worse and soon enough his father was unable to move
    and eat or drink so Jeelus got a job cleaning up the local temple for a few septims that was enough for him to
    live but a week after Jeelus got his job his father passed leaving what little of his money and a note stating
    that it was Jeelus's home now. Jeelus soon enough got of age where he could go on his own and that is what he did Jeelus became a fisherman at the local docks after a few months he was catching more fish then all of the other fisher men due to him being able to breath under water he could swim under the docks and around the lake and catch fish with his hands later on in his life he was recognized as riften's best fisherman,he was soon given a job that he could not resist he was contracted to kill a local Dummer (Dark Elf) by drowning him so
    Jeelus did and it felt good for him so he took on a few more contracts ones where he could use his skills to his advantage. But eventually he used the water and land together training him self in fist fighting and archery
    by then he was a highly know name in the under world of skyrim his name faded from existence about his fishing skills from there Jeelus was getting money and power.

Looks:
    es___turn_back_by_gloomylavv-d4n1jdd.jpg

(Again not my pictures they go to the owners of them)

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    ABOUT

Name: Jociel Dalomax
    Race: Breton

Cosmetics

Eye Color: Emerald Green
    Hair: Brown hair shaved into a buzz cut
    Scars: None
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 205
    Skin Tone: Light tan
    Personality: Jociel is a rather energetic fellow. He enjoys having people around, despite his profession. But once that line is crossed, or the pay is good, he will turn into a killing machine in an instant.

Equipment

Weapons: Jociel wields his family's bow. Similar to the glass bow, but it is black with red markings, matching his armor.
    Combat Apparel: Jociel wears his family's signature armor. It is very similar to the Nightingale armor, but Jociel's armor is black, with a dark red trim around it. The centerpiece carries his family crest.
    Casual Apparel: A simple belted tunic with brown snakeskin boots.

Skills

Mastered Skills:
    Sneak
    Archery
    Lockpicking
    Speech

Expert Skills:
    Alchemy
    One Handed
    Light Armor

History

Family Background:
    The Dalomax family started off just guarding trade caravans, and served as bodyguards to the king. Eventually, they worked their way up to become an elite group of assassins, guarding those who stay loyal to the king and High Rock. Because of the family's noble ways, the Dark Brotherhood has been their rivals since the beginning of the family's history. Naturally, because they are two very elite group of assassins, no large battles were fought. Only one or two were killed every now and then. The Dalomax's believed they were low life scum, only wanting money.

However, in 4E 188, Wayrest was attacked by Corsairs. The Dalomax family killed off several of the attackers, but were too late to save dozens of murdered civilians. The invaders sacked the city. Burning homes and ransacking the Temple of the Divines. When reinforcements arrived, the Dalomax family was all that was there, for the surviving Corsairs managed to escape. Framed for the gruesome crime, the family members involved were sentenced to death, and the remaining family members were banished from High Rock.

Jociel's Background:
    Jociel was born to Jadoric and Verrine Dalomax on 20th of Frost Fall 4E 183 in Daggerfall. He was only five years old when his father, brother, an uncle and aunt were executed for high treason, and the murder of the innocent civilians of Wayrest. Jociel and his mother, Verrine, left High Rock in search of a new home in Skyrim. They arrived on 31st of Evening Star, 4E 189.

4E 192, Jociel is nine years old, and his training has begun. Verrine trains him in the art of stealth and combat. She teaches him how to love his homeland no matter what, and to always defend those close to him. She brings him hunting to learn the ways of nature, and how to avoid detection from even wildlife.

4E 198, at fifteen years old, Jociel is almost complete with his training. He has proven to be quite the master of stealth. Verrine believes he is ready for his final test: to retrieve his family's heirloom from an ancient tomb deep within High Rock. This test is ultimately difficult, mainly due to the fact that his family is banished from High Rock. However, after a very long journey, Jociel defeats the marauders within the tomb and returns home with the amulet. His training is complete, and he is now officially an assassin.

4E 200, seventeen years old, just a year before the events in Skyrim take place. Jociel finds Verrine dead, and his home burned. Jociel tracks the attackers for days and finds them hidden in a cave outside of Rorikstead. Jociel puts his assassin training to work, killing the attackers without mercy.

4E 201, eighteen years old..................

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    ABOUT

Name: Jorgam gro-Murag
    Race: Orc
    Class: Berserker

Cosmetics

Eye Color: Brown
    Hair: Black hair tied into a pony tail
    Scars: One scar covers his lip, another falls over his left eye
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 250
    Skin Tone: Dark green-brown
    Personality: Jorgam is a typical Orc. Hard to befriend, easy to anger. However, he has never double-crossed any true friends, and once his trust is gained, he will follow you to Oblivion and back. He sometimes loses his train of thought when memories of battles and his brother comes to mind.

Equipment

Weapons: A large Orcish Battle-axe that he forged himself
    Combat Apparel: Finely crafted Orcish armor that he forged himself

Skills

Mastered Skills:
    Two Handed
    Heavy Armor
    Smithing

History

Jorgam, like his father, was a soldier in the Imperial Legion. He was known for his aggressiveness on the battlefield, and cunning war tactics. Being promoted to Tribune at age 20, making him the youngest ever to hold the title, he has been compared to even the most renowned Imperial Commanders. However, Jorgam has decided to retire from that life and spend the rest of his days adventuring the continent of Tamriel. His journeys led him to an orc stronghold in Skyrim known as Dushnik Yal, where he met his long lost brother, Magroj.

The two brothers were separated at birth, when their mother was ambushed by bandits while she was travelling back to Orsinium after visiting the Shrine of Malacath in Skyrim's western region, bringing along Margroj so he could receive a blessing. Magroj was left unharmed, as he was just a young Orc. Eventually, a passing Imperial patrol found Magroj, and delivered him to the stronghold.

The two brothers traveled Skyrim together. Doing mercenary work for the holds and drinking all night in taverns. The two never turned down, or lost, a drinking contest. One day, while the two returned from clearing a fort of some bandits just outside of Whiterun, a dragon swooped down, carrying Magroj away, never to be seen again. Jorgam, in a fit of rage, followed the dragon the best he possibly could. And when his attempts at redemption were about to prove foolish, him and four fellow travelers came across the dragon's lair.

The battle lasted for several hours. The dragon proved to be a challenging opponent, even for Jorgam. But with great strength and determination, the team slayed the dragon, leaving two of Jorgam's companions dead. Jorgam, injured after the great battle, found no sign of his brother. Except for a bloodied Orcish helmet with the red insignia of his tribe painted on the side. Jorgam currently roams Skyrim picking up jobs and never giving up hope that someday he just might find his brother.

LordNaskill

Name: Fervas

Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Birth Date: 4E 171

Birth Land: Sadrith Mora

Class: Illegal Goods Seller

Attributes: Personality,Agility

Specialization: Fighting

Skills: One Handed,Speechcraft,Block

Secondary Skills: Light Armor,Sneak

Personality: Quick to think Fervas is very hard to impress as well as he can be extremely charming or persuasive towards people not only that he is very secretive as well so not only will he be hard to impress but hard to break him using the mind.

BIO:
    Born in Morrowind, raised into childhood Fervas was soon brought into the family trade he soon understood that the guards will try to stop this trade any why they could, Fervas soon understands why the guards try to stop it once he thinks about it his family are illegal goods sellers that would sell all around town soon the began to expand and that was when Fervas was of age to follow in his fathers footsteps as well as his brothers did the same Fervas was then set upon finding a easy way to earn money, by doing these types of trade Fervas sold many things from illegal potions to war contraband and those were his favourite. Soon he found skyrim and makes a small encampment which soon turns into a fort with a mine and small houses for his expanding trade so the more he expanded the more helpers and guards he needed. By the death of the high king of skyrim Fervas saw his advantage to take over certain trade roots with his company which soon turned into him being able to get goods from East Empire Trading Company from there it aloud him to get certain good that were rare to come by, but gave him more money Fervas soon took another advantage by investing in certain shops who would sell his illegal goods in secrecy soon Fervas would be surrounded by guards and helpers but more then ever lots of gold.

Looks:
    dunmer___coloured_by_victoriadaedra-d4xc0ic.jpg

(Not my pic all rights go to owner)

Race: Imperial
    Name: Leon Septim
    Preferred Combat Style: Steel Mace/Shield or Sword/Healing
    Height: 5'6
    Looks: Hair- Long Straight Black Hair
    Facial Hair- Has a rough beard
    Scars- One scar going down left eye

Background: Leon is a lost descendent of the fabled Martin Septim, and this is why he's Dragonborn. Unknown to anyone at the time, he was never given the throne. He has always wanted to prove himself on the battlefield by showing his skill with the Mace, the Shield, and his keen talent in Restoration magic. He has used his healing magic to cure wounded men on the field, and has thus earned him a reputation as a Healer. He prefers going in with teeth flashing, but will stop what he's doing to heal any wounded Shield-Brother during battle. He prefers friends, pride, and honesty over wealth, despite his Imperial lineage. He has a dislike for Nords, since they treat him badly. He has a silver tongue, able to persuade all but the most strong-minded people. In his first journey, given to him by his father, Sythis Septim, he was tasked to go to a cave far to the north to recover the lost family arms and armor, the Septim Armor(Steel) and the Septim Mace(Steel). But during his journey, he was attacked and tortured by Bandits, who took all his gear and he was left with nothing but ragged clothes. On his way back to Cyrodiil to give his father the news, he was captured by the Legion. He still has hopes of finding his family heirlooms. Then when he learns he is Dragonborn, and was taught by the Greybeards, he sets out once more, looking for the arms and armor. While in Skyrim, he hopes to prove himself to the Legion and to all Nords of Skyrim that Imperials can be just as loyal and strong as them....... How'd I do?

LordNaskill

Name: Leon Septim
    Preferred Combat Style: Daedric Mace/Shield or Sword/Healing
    Background: Leon is a lost descendent of the fabled Martin Septim, and this is why he's Dragonborn. Unknown to anyone at the time, he was never given the throne. He has always wanted to prove himself on the battlefield by showing his skill with the Mace, the Shield, and his keen talent in Restoration magic. He has used his healing magic to cure wounded men on the field, and has thus earned him a reputation as a Healer. He prefers going in with teeth flashing, but will stop what he's doing to heal any wounded Shield-Brother during battle. He prefers friends, pride, and honesty over wealth, despite his Imperial lineage. He has a dislike for Nords, since they treat him badly. He has a silver tongue, able to persuade all but the most strong-minded people. In his first journey, given to him by his father, Sythis Septim, he was tasked to go to a cave far to the north to recover the lost family arms and armor, the Septim Armor(Daedric) and the Septim Mace(Daedric). But during his journey, he was attacked and tortured by Bandits, who took all his gear and he was left with nothing but ragged clothes. On his way back to Cyrodiil to give his father the news, he was captured by the Legion. He still has hopes of finding his family heirlooms. Then when he learns he is Dragonborn, and was taught by the Greybeards, he sets out once more, looking for the arms and armor. While in Skyrim, he hopes to prove himself to the Legion and to all Nords of Skyrim that Imperials can be just as loyal and strong as them....... How'd I do?

you did good but missed out on some key parts of your character like what he looks like and so on so forth but you did alright

you did good but missed out on some key parts of your character like what he looks like and so on so forth but you did alright
    Did I edit it right? (New to the forums)

soulsil

elderscroll lover
    name: wulf
    class: hunter/hircenes devout follower
    looks: black hair that slashes down, brown calm eyes, beautiful, she wears saviors hide, hircenes ring, kynes token (necklace), stormcloack officer gloves, forsworn female headdress, (normal armor enchanted with archery bonusses)
    personality: calm and very serious, very good tactician, likes being alone, works even alone in group related task, has a strong protection emotion for the few friends she has, has a huge grudge over any orc, hates anyone related to any crime especially banditry, has a tender compassion for any dark elf and will help them with anything.
    has strong ties with kynearth and hircene, when angered or in a weak state will give in to beast form.
    items: aruels bow (the bow of a god) , blade of woe obtained through wiping out the darkbrotherhood and she is fascinaated with daggers, a saber tooth she got through killing her first animal and keeps it as a lucky charm, the amulet of a great orc chieften that ordered the death of her adopted parents, to remind her of why she is the person she is this day

BIO: She is a redgaurd hunter that was adopted by a pack of wolves when her parents left her to die in the forest as a baby. by the time she was 4 a inn-keeper had found a little girl in the forest while attending his garden and noticed the little girl was being followed by wolves as of she was the pack leader. the girl noticed him and shyly walked up to him, as the wolves ran away in fear of people. the inn keeper a dunmer took her in and raised her with his wife and named her wulf because of how he had found her. by the time wulf was 17 she went ingredient hunting for her mother in the forest, she noticed it was getting dark and she smelled smoke from the direction of her home. she ran as fast as she could back home only to see her adopted parents being killed infront of her by orc bandits, they couldnt see her because she was hiding behind a bush. ever since then she had a grudge over orcs and anyone associated with bandits. she learned to become a very well hunter over two years from the help of bosmer hunters. she sought out to kill the bandit tribe that killed her parents. on the day of hircenes summoning day. she had planned out everything to wipe out the orcs. that very night she met hircene in her dreams and he told her he will give her the strength to kill each of them, if she were to become a complete devout follower of his that would do his bidding no matter what. the very next day she had trapped, scalped, hanged, and butchered every orc in that tribe and left the the great orc chieften strapped of his equipment trapped in a pit painted with honey to attract any bear that roams by. the next day she took his amulet as a symbol of her. over the past few months she became a extremely skilled hunter and one day she went to her favorite hunting grounds that bordered skyrim and noticed men with blue cloaks walking down a secret road only she thought she knew and all of the sudden arrows bursted everywhere killing most of the men in blue cloaks and all of the sudden imperial troops came rushing everywhere and captured the men. then one of them had shot her in the shoulder and the next thing she knew she was on a trip to a town named helgen.

LordNaskill

Name: Lurius Maximus

Class: Bard

Attributes:Intelligence, Personality

Skills: Speech,One Handed,Destruction

Secondary Skills: Sneak, Archery,Light Armour
    Birth Date: 4E 170

Birth Land: Cyrodiil Skingrad

Personality:
    Intelligent and personable, He prefers to accomplish tasks with his words first, and sword second. He is more then likely to talk more then fight. Bio:
    Having being raised in such a wealthy town at the time it was fairly easy life for Lurius, With a good education Lurius was able to do what he wished when he was of age but it was going to be hard, His father wished him to be a Mighty hero though strength and power of a knight. But Lurius wished to entertain people though song and dance cause he thought Skingrad was dull and boring at some points
    So he ignored his father and left to a nearby collage which trained in the skill he wished,Soon he understood what it meant to be a bard it was a hard and dangerous life but a very handsome and dignified life as well.Soon he began to travel far and wide only then to hear the word of his fathers death,It was hard at first hearing the news but then having to go back to the place where he was once told to be a knight but he then remember
    letting those words slip into one ear then out the other,Lurius soon left trying to forget but he could not forget that soon he walked into the cold hearth of skyrim from there, he did small parts in the taverns that were cheap beer and cheap stay from there he sung and danced for money as he could.

Looks:

warrior_by_grosnus-d3893dl.jpg

(the Picture dose not belong to me)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Woot! It's nice to see the CC quality has stepped up recently ;) I still have to make one for le main.

General
    • Name: Evice Valorah
    • Race: Bosmer (has Altmer roots)
    • Birthsign: Lord
    • Height: 5'7''
    • Weight: 131 lbs
    • Hometown: Woodhearth, Valenwood
    • Current Residence: Thalmor Embassy, Skyrim
    • Appearance: (Profile Pic)
      • Bronze Skin
      • Red Eyes
      • Short stature, but lean
      • Mid-length, Dark Brown Hair
      • Clean Shaven
    • Personality: Narcissism. Evice is the embodiment of narcissism in its purest, most definitive form. Though he respects his fellow Wood Elves greatly, he feels they don't even come close to his prestige (perhaps even the High Elves as well). His overly-cocky attitude can lead many to become annoyed with him, which has been the case countless times in the past. Though his mouth tends to be the outlet for his pompous attitude, it also serves as his key tool in the Dominion. When addressing a crowd or on duty, he can turn from a senseless show-boat into a refined speaker if the situation calls upon it. Evice is only loyal to those he feels have earned his loyalty, yet he still wouldn't consider them on his level.
    • Sexuality: If he could be, Aexual (Seriously, if marrying a mirror was an option, Evice would jump on the opportunity)
    • Religion: The Eight & Y'ffre
    • Fatal Flaw: His ego will more than likely get in the way of his objectives. This could often hinder his judgement and common sense.
    Combat

• Class: Elder Wizard (Official) (Rank Held in 107th Aldmeri Battalion) / Maverick Hunter (Clandestine) (Illicit task in aiding Thalmor)
    • Skills:
      • Major
        • Destruction (Lightning-Based)
        • Archery
        • Speech
      • Minor
        • Light Armor
        • Telekinesis (Telekinesis & Flesh spells mostly)
    • Attire:
      • In Battle-
        • Black-themed Elven Gilded Armor Set
      • Non-Combat-
        • Formal Shirt w/vest, Pants, and Boots; Framed Glasses when reading
    • Signature Tactic:
      • Spark Plug (Evice charges the palm of his hand. When close enough, he grabs onto his opponent's head with that palm for a certain number of seconds. Their heartbeat races out of control. If he holds on too long, the incessant beats per second will cause the heart to erupt. If he lets go sooner, the heart will be unused to the sudden drop in pace, and fail. A guaranteed kill, at the price of sacrificing his defense entirely.)
    Bio

Evice was born Evice Lopidir on the seventh of Second Seed in Woodhearth, Valenwood. An only child, he grew up spending his time tree-hopping with the other town's kids/teens, and practiced archery with a wooden bow given to him by his father. Though not necessarily quiet, Evice was always respectful and mindful of the town's elders, and those who preceded him. By age 17, he had become a natural with the bow, but had begun getting a bit bored with it as well. He wanted to look deeper, into more arcane matters specifically. He began looking into destruction magic, focusing more on lightning and its aspects. He wondered why it acted the way it did. Why could it go through most objects excluding wood? How could it bounce off objects it connected with with such grace? How would it affect a mortal after coming in contact with it? Too many questions to answer, but with the Thalmor on the horizon, too little time to answer them.

Three years later, the Thalmor was set to make its official induction of Valenwood into the Dominion official. The purge had begun, any Bosmer who had come of age but was unable to benefit the Dominion in any shape or form had been guaranteed death, which spelled bad news for Evice and and the teenage townschildren. Before Thalmor forces could get a hold of them, Evice's parents fleed with him and the teens to an obscured outhouse, away from the madness on the outside world. What Evice thought would be a safe haven, would become his slow but sure descent into madness.

Oddly, the outhouse was filled with enough supplies to sustain the group of about 8 (excluding the parents). Something wasn't right about the whole scenario though. For days, the Thalmor soldiers could be seen walking around the area of the house, and looked at it as if they knew for a fact it was occupied, yet they did nothing. After about a week, all the young men and women gathered there had finally gained suspicions, triggering Evice's parents to reveal their true colors. The two had been illegal Thalmor recruiters for years, tasked to separate the youthful Bosmer lions from the sheep, the young & able from the weak & feeble. Acting as brutal masters, they worked each person there rigorously, training them day in and day out, including their own son, with little room for breaks. Any who opposed them or tried to flee would face dire consequences, which eventually become the case. Each day, another would be mercilessly killed for trying to resist. After a month or so, Evice and the two remaining adolescents had had enough, plotting a means of escape. The night had come, while his parents were sleeping in their chambers, he and the two associates were able to chain the recruiters to the bed. This was the debut of a maneuver that would be synonymous to Evice's image and his role in the Thalmor. He grabbed both their heads as they attempted to fight back, but to no avail. He debuted the Spark Plug, the first step to his expertise in the Arcane. Their bodies flailing violently, this would be the first and only time he wouldn't let go, staring deep into the eyes of his caretakers for minutes as their lifeless eyes soon glazed over.

The morning after, the three returned to a more subtle Woodhearth, not wild such as the day of the purge, but more quiet than before the whole mess began. The two other wood elves fled, not wanting to linger on the past and start anew. Evice, stayed behind, but was certainly not content with lingering on a shattered past as well. Now aged 20, he was approached by Thalmor forces, surprisingly willing to join. He had become the monster his parents had hoped for, and he couldn't have been happier. The fact that he, of all the children that entered that outhouse, would be the only one leaving and joining with the soon-to-be strongest force in Tamriel erased any doubts in his head. An, "I am better than anyone... I am better than EVERYONE." state of mind had taken shape.

At age 31, having been with the Dominion for 11 years, he surrendered his duties as a maverick hunter to help fight in the Great War. Soon enough, said exploits would be rewarded with his current title, Elder Wizard (both the only Bosmer, and youngest to do so at the time, pushing his ego to unfathomable limits, it it that's even possible at this point).

LordNaskill

Name: Vodunius

Class: Ranger/Archer

Religion/God: Zenithar, the God of Work and Commerce

Birth Date: 4E 160

Birth Home: Cyrodiil Cheydinhal
    Residence Picture:
    a_CheydinhalHouse.jpg

Specialization: Stealth

Attributes: Agility,Speed

Major Skills:
    Marksman
    Sneak
    Light Armor
    One Handed

Minor Skills:
    Block
    Alchemy
    Hand-to-hand
    Speechcraft

Personality:
    Self-reliant and independent,He devote's Himself to his personal goals but when he gets a chance he will allow himself to talk to others.

BIO:
    Vodunius was raised around a life of crime his father was in the skooma businessmen while his mother was a maid at the castle,Vodunius life revolved around crime so his family was under watch from the guards soon enough his father was caught and executed by the guards but not only that his mother was caught stealing
    there for she was put into the dungeon from there.Vodunius was then raised by his older brother he was tought
    how to defend himself and then how to attack his opponent using stealth and speed,from there
    Vodunius was old enough to live a separate life away from his brother soon he was devoted to his doings to Zenithar which soon turned him into a man devoted to completing and not giving up this has backfired to him
    many times almost getting him killed, but he has adapted to his life getting better and better soon he would be a skilled archer or ranger using his skills to get what he wants.

Looks:
    wildlander_for_talisman_by_feliciacano-d300i02.jpg

(Picture not mine belongs to rightfully owner)

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Name: Nachael

Race: Redguard

Class: Spellsword; Uses a silver scimitar and ebony shield, wears steel plate gauntlets and boots, fur armor, and a Redguard hood. Wears a ring enchanted with frost resistance he found in his travels. Sometimes casts frost, flame, or shock spells, uses Alteration to supplement armor, and uses Restoration to heal after battle.

Description: 5'9, early 30s, lean, muscular, dark tan skin, short curly brown hair, no tattoos or scars, clean shaven

History: Born in Hegathe, Hammerfell, he was kidnapped at age 5 and raised by a a band of dunedwellers. Prior to his kidnapping his father imparted onto him basic combat skills and a dislike for the Empire, as he resented what he considered their cowardice in the Great War; at the same time, he highly respected the Legionnaires who stayed behind and helped fight the Thalmor to a standstill. The Dunedwellers taught him their magic, some familiar and some alien. All this culminated when, at 19 years old, he fought his way out of the camp and survived in the desert for a year, travelling and honing his skill against the beasts of the Alik'r. His wandering took him on a lenghty stint travelling with a prominent vampire hunter who gave him his silver scimitar and ebony shield, throughout southern Tamriel, and eventually took him to Sentinel, where he worked as a mercenary for 4 years. He wanted more stories to tell with the warriors he met in Hammerfell, so he started wandering all across Tamriel, but avoiding Skyrim, as it was too cold for him. He learned volumes of fighting techniques, but never had much coin. More years passed, and when he was in Sentinel once more, Nachael decided he would indulge in the warrior tradition of Skyrim. He took a boat to Windhelm, and with the last of his coin spent, learned of the intolerance. He was never too fond of the Empire, but he knew it would be better for non-Nords there if Skyrim wasn't independent.

Personality: A thinker and a fighter. Nachael loves a good fight, but he loves just as much to learn how to fight, or to learn about great fighters of the past. He is careful when he speaks, because he knows that his actions tend to be not well thought-out and they get him in trouble; yet, he is thankful for all the trouble because he sees it as the best trainer in Tamriel, and it (sometimes) costs him nothing.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Name: Jailani Fira

Class: Jack of all trades

Description: 5'7, slender and thin, toned muscles, long silky sandy-brown hair with flecks of red, aristocratic face, light mocha-colored skin, bright green eyes
    Personality: Jailani is a bit of a sociopath. She is nice enough to people who give her no reason do dislike them, but anyone who makes the wrong remark is usually cut down by a vicious insult of some kind. She often fakes emotions when she needs someone's trust. She is also incredibly perceptive when it comes to people, so she is better at hurting them. She is not easily surprised, so when she is taken by surprise she lets her cover down and is very stark and cruel. She is not a full sociopath though, and on rare occasions her true emotions are visible.

Equipment:
    -Apparel: An ornate set of elven armor with a Thalmor robe-like cloak (no helmet, gloves or boots), ebony gauntlets enchanted to fortify 1 handed and archery skill, ebony boots enchanted with muffle and fortify strength, a gold and diamond circlet enchanted with a bound helm and increased speech skill, a silver and jade necklace enchanted to increase magicka reserves and speed up magicka regeneration, a silver and diamond ring, a set of very fine tailored clothing that is black with gilded ornate patterns covering it, with fine boots and gloves to match
    -Weapons: An ebony sword with a strong lightning enchantment, an ebony dagger with a strong frost enchantment, at least 4 iron daggers with a paralyze enchantment, an ebony bow with a strong fire enchantment

Backstory: Jailani was born to a wealthy family in Sentinel. Her mother's family had deep ties to Hammerfell royalty, and her father's family had been the most successful merchants in western Tamriel for generations. Growing up after the Great War, Jailani never understood the hate of the Thalmor. Yes, they did invade our kingdom and ravage the south of the land, and yes, they were a bit harsh, but that was how Jailani's family had gained its status. Each of the patriarchs of her father's family had been more ruthless and successful than the last, and her mother's royal relatives (leading up to her third cousin, the King) had put down many an uprising within their court over the years. Jailani also appreciated the High Elves' cosmopolitan sense of style, which caused them to base a large part of their society on eugenics. Jailani was a little Thalmor sympathizer by age 13.

She learned with puzzlement that many others, even those who she thought had ought to agree with her, disagreed on the pretense of "nationalism", something she never grasped. To her, money and power went beyond borders. She kept this attitude quiet. Until, that is, she learned to fight.

At 15, she beat a boy half to death after he made a remark which she took great offense to: "You should stop acting like some damn elf." Luckily her father was able to pay the boy's family of aristocrats to not have her executed. After this, Jailani didn't have to be quiet, because nobody would dare oppose her. She kept training.

When she was 18, her dream came true. The Thalmor wanted to establish a more peaceful presence in Hammerfell, and to do this, they planned on paying their way in. They opened up trading between the major merchants of Hammerfell and Alinor and started pampering the rich and powerful of the kingdom. Prior to a major trade deal that her father was to sign, the Thalmor threw a ball for the up-and-coming of both nations. She loved it. And she loved the High Elf boy she met there.

This, she thought, was her chance to be like the High Elves. So she made an advance on the boy, in close proximity to his mother.

The chewing out she received was brutal (though she would come to admire it one day). It ended, "...and I will not have some slut with the blood of MAN come near my boy!" This made Jailani snap. She stared at the woman for a long time, then was on top of her with a knife from a nearby table in her throat.

Jailani promptly ran home from the hall where the ball was held, gathered her things, and stole a horse from her mother's stables. And she rode. And she rode.
    And she rode for months until she met Nachael. He was strong, and rugged... And he was a Redguard. A Redguard who was proud of his homeland and his race. In fact, the first she had wanted in years. She hid her snobbish manner as best she could and set off with him to travel the world and train under the world's masters of combat. They became fast friends, and soon more than that.

The two had great times together. Since Jailani had acquired a hatred of the Thalmor (as an entity, she respected their ideal) from the mother of the elf she had propositioned, there was a period of a couple months when all the couple did was raid Thalmor camps and enjoy one another's company. They were also under an Orc mage for a few months, and various other teachers.

They both grew in their skills through the years, but it was under the great vampire hunter who callled himself Hannibal that they blossomed. It was also under him that they grew apart. Jailani's horrible nature began to show through more and more each day, pushing Nachael away. The final break in their relationship came when Hannibal died. They both loved him dearly (he was one of the few people Jailani genuinely liked), and when he perished seconds after Jailani came to his aid from burns given him by a daedra, Nachael blamed her. This brought Jailani's true self to the surface.

The group had been traversing a treacherous ravine in the Alik'r Desert for a few days, and after Hannibal passed, Nachael and Jailani still had two days' journey to go until they would reach an oasis. During these two days, Jailani was incredibly abusive to Nachael. When they reached the oasis, they parted ways. Over the course of the following years, the two had crossed paths occasionally, resulting in a mix of seduction, heated battle, and bitter silence.

Combat style: Jailani is skilled with any and every weapon or school of magic, but prefers her own set of weapons. She uses her ebony sword in her right hand with either a spell or her ebony dagger in her left when facing enemies in direct close combat, her bow in mid to long range combat (stealth and direct), and she throws her iron daggers when in mid to close range stealth combat. She always wears her jewelry, but switches between her clothing and armor when she is prepared for either battle or infiltration.

Major skills: 1 Handed, Alteration, Restoration, Illusion, Enchanting, Sneak, Archery, Speech, Light Armor

Minor skills: 2 Handed, Alchemy, Conjuration, Destruction

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Name: Tacitus Axianus

Alignment: Chaotic Good (He's wild, but doesn't really want to hurt anyone very badly unless they deserve it)

Appearance: Tacitus is a tall man, rather light-skinned for an Imperial, and is very slender, with toned muscle adorning his bones. He has very light blond hair cut off an inch below his ears, and hazel eyes with a tinge of dark blue around the edges of his irises. His face is long and elegant, with sharp features that suggest aristocracy.

Equipment: Tailored robes which look similar to Thalmor robes, but are made of red leather, a fine ornate steel katana and a steel dagger. He wears a gold diamond necklace enchanted with fortify speechcraft, which he swears by when it comes to persuading guards or maidens.

Personality: Tacitus knows he is attractive to many women he meets, and loves to flaunt it. He tends to be lazy and very joking, unless he sees something he really wants; in that case, he will move the heavens and the earth to get it, and if he cannot get it, he will not give it up to anyone else easily. Tacitus always appears to know what to say, but when someone comes to him openly and is real with him, he gets a bit nervous and can find himself at a loss for words.

-As of GBNF: After meeting Arana, Tacitus began to grow out of his womanizing ways and is more and more comfortable with the idea of commitment to her. He is still a little vulgar, but only in a playful manner.

Backstory: Tacitus was born to a noble family in Cyrodiil and grew up on a large estate in the countryside out of the Imperial City, secluded in a valley surrounded by hills and forest. His father was a bit of an absentee parent, but was good-natured when he did pay attention to Tacitus and lavished gifts upon him to occupy the boy; this gave Tacitus a "spoiled" mentality and led to his fierce whims whenever he wanted something. His mother tried to pamper him into a tame society boy, but he was too wild for that. He would often sneak out in the evenings on his father's horse and ride two miles to a nearby village, where he would make trouble and flirt with the town girls, then return in the morning and face the consequences laughingly.

Tacitus grew wilder and wilder as he grew older, but his parents forbade him to leave home, until he was 19. That year he ran off to the Imperial City to work as a messenger for a wealthy merchant, often delivering things impertinently and back-talking his employer. The only reason why the merchant had hired Tacitus was because of his father, but when Tacitus was caught with the man's daughter, he was run out of the city. After this, he wandered the lands of High Rock, Hammerfell, and the border regions of Cyrodiil in search of gold, women, and good times.

Around the dawn of the Fourth Era, Tacitus decided he wanted to see Skyrim and joined a party of travelers on their journey through the province. They spent a great deal of time together and after a while, Tacitus found friends despite his personality. Soon after the death of one of the group members, Tacitus was forced to leave the group under mysterious circumstances. It was not until some time later that he was reunited with his friends and found himself on a journey through Morrowind sparked by the deceased member of the group's journals.

Beliefs: Tacitus could care less about any of the divines, though he is sure to thank Akatosh when he gets out of a close scrape.

Combat: Tacitus is good at one-handed combat from his time spent fighting over women and who's to pay the tab at a tavern, and likes to use his katana in his right hand with his left free. He uses his dagger when he's in close quarters and sometimes casts a healing spell when he's been hurt, though he generally isn't hurt so badly that he can't sleep it off.

Weaknesses: Tacitus's weakness is feisty women and burly men. The former, because they tend to lure him into greater trouble than usual, and the latter because they are often the trouble Tacitus is led into by feisty women. :p

Nocturne

Name: Nocturna

"21 years ago, a girl was born in one of the greatest redguard clans: The Sandslicers. At her birth, her eyes were pitch black, and her breathing was too heavy to be healthy. Her parents, fearing she would die at young age, prayed to every divine being they knew to cure their daughter of this mysterious disease. After 5 days, the Deadric Price Nocturnal appeared to them, offering a cure. But the parents had to agree to a pact that made the young girl his mortal champion. Her parents felt they had no other choice than to give in, so they accepted. Nocturnal disappeared, and so did the disease.

Nocturna grew up as a regular redguard girl, practicing the blade at early age. At a very early age, she discovered her fascination for the shadows, and her love of the darkness. She began practicing the way of the Dark Brotherhood, stealing gems and sneaking up on wildlife before brutally slaughtering them. She had a particular interest in diamonds, seeing them as 'The jailor of the darkness' eternal enemy' and vowed to collect diamonds when and wherever she found them.

When she was twelve, her eldest brother locked her up in a cave filled with spiders, as a 'test'. Nocturna learned of her fear of the 8-legged there. Softly crying in a corner, she stayed away from the spiders as much as she could. After a while, a very larger spider discovered her and swiftly came charging at the young girl. On instinct, she grabbed a nearby torch and threw it at the spider. Much to her delight, the foul beast burned to crisps in seconds. She proceeded to turn every spider she saw in a burning husk untill she reached the entrance, and broke the lock with a few picks.

On her 20th birthday, nordic bandits raided her village and obliterated every living thing they could find. Nocturna watched in horror from the shadows as all her loved ones where slaughtered. Eventually, she was discovered and about to be executed when a group of Thalmor (high elf) mages rescued her with cracking lightning bolts.
    After another year of practicing her art, she traveled to Skyrim to extract her revenge on the Nords. But just as she passed the border with Morrowind, she walked straight into an imperial ambush..."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts