Spoiler Character creation video

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jep

Terrible commentary, but a great look at what you'll see on Friday. It's pretty sad that I can't wait five days to see this stuff.

There's finally a weight slider.

Cole

Mythik
I am so happy they improved the character creation in Skyrim. It was really difficult to make a character I like in Oblivion that wasn't a khajiit lol. So much time will be spent in this...i can feel the hours slipping by already.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Weight slider doesn't seem to have major effect on character. I would have used it to create an obese thief, but that option is now out. Oh well, I guess I have to wait until someone will mod it.

Cole

Mythik
Weight slider doesn't seem to have major effect on character. I would have used it to create an obese thief, but that option is now out. Oh well, I guess I have to wait until someone will mod it.
Hahaha xD
I can see it now, the fat belly bouncing and jiggling as they are hunched over sneaking, the fat making that boing sound with each movement. x]

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well... yeah!
My character's got to look like a real politician! I don't want him to be like a rice-stick in middle of a field. And it could be a sneaky way to hide oneself, once he's made his way through inside. For example, he could disguise himself as a sofa or a waterbed.

Jep

It's amazing that this is from the Oblivion team. That game had some of the worst textures and animation when it came out. Environments were decent, but everything moved like it was animated by a 12-year-old. It was hard not to laugh when doing anything in third person. I applaud whoever it was at Bethesda who said, "We should probably try to make women look like women this time."

Cole

Mythik
Well... yeah!
My character's got to look like a real politician! I don't want him to be like a rice-stick in middle of a field. And it could be a sneaky way to hide oneself, once he's made his way through inside. For example, he could disguise himself as a sofa or a waterbed.
That might attracted some curious eyes if you decided to us this defense in dark cave lol xP
It's amazing that this is from the Oblivion team. That game had some of the worst textures and animation when it came out. Environments were decent, but everything moved like it was animated by a 12-year-old. It was hard not to laugh when doing anything in third person. I applaud whoever it was at Bethesda who said, "We should probably try to make women look like women this time."
I'm happy they decided to make the women look more like women too, they learned their lesson.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts