1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Chains of the Galaxy (Closed)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by EpicVakarian, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with :) That said, breaking in and kidnapping her would get you killed. By Garrus. With an arc projector.

And I redid Mordin's mission last night and saved Maelon. I forgot the manifold for that stupid side quest but I got 30 paragon. 50 xp is nothing to miss.

2. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

I've decided that from now on, Marek, the original RAE one based on Nirn, will say "Goddamn" a whole lot more often. Just cause he's like that... Yeah.

3. Simus

I do so love these "loyalty missions." Garrus, Wrex and Tali had something like them in ME1 and I took Liara with me to Novaria so I guess that was hers but now everyone has one! And they have conversations waiting for me when I'm done. Mordin sang Gilbert and Sullivan for me and I literally went "Woooow! Let's do that again!" I love that Salarian. He's the most awesomest Salarian in the history of forever.

Garrus was such a bawss in his. "You know what else is bad for business? A broken neck!" It had a badass renegade trigger that I simply had to take (I'm finding out they're all too badass to ignore, renegade score be damned). I was also able to convince him to spare Sidones and that was good. After that we talked in the gun battery about his reach and FemShep's flexibility and...well...testing them out. It'll be interesting to see how they make it work :p. I found it funny when Garrus told me "I didn't realize you had a weakness for men with scars." Sure I do. His gunship ones are badass.

I also downloaded all of the story DLC's. Cost me 40 bucks but it was worth it. Plus I get my first paycheck at Target tomorrow and have 38 hours next week so it's no skin of my hump. Kasume seems...interesting. Like she'd be more at home in an anime than a Mass Effect game.

Also I found the Collector vessel and chose sniper rifle training. It fixes my ranged problems as a Sentinel quite nicely and the mantis is a badass rifle. Now I have a quest to find an IFF for the Omega 4 relay. No wonder no one's ever returned there by the way, considering where it leads. That would be a great hiding place for the Reapers besides dark space. Hmmm...I sure hope I don't find any there. I'm gonna wait till I have the whole team and all their loyalty missions done before I do it though. I read that people die on that mission and I need cannon fodder for Garrus, Tali, Mordin and Grunt As much help as I can get.

I also recruited Tali and got the tempest SMG while I was there. Best SMG ever, waaaay better than that plops shuriken. Sprays bullets all over the place though.

Wow, lots of stuff there. Hope It wasn't too much for you guys. Also hope you don't mind if I moved my ME ramblings to this thread. I'd keep it in our convo but it's broken like all the rest and I have no patience with it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Andre Marek

Make sure you upgrade the Normandy as well. You'll regret it if you don't. Trust me.

Oh, and I just finished ME2 with my Skylar Sheperd character. All loyal squad mates and no fatalities. Just imported her into ME3. Is it sad that I'm going through all this trouble just to see how having everybody makes a difference in the Citadel DLC? I love that DLC. It's easily my favourite. Adds some nice comic relief into the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Simus

I lol'd when I saw the sports drink ad on Zakara ward.

The Citadel makes me sad in this game. It's just not the place to be anymore and I can explore so little :sadface:

6. Andre Marek

Don't worry, it gets a whole lot better in ME3. I didn't really like any of the hub worlds in ME2. they were kinda pointless if you didn't have a specific reason for being there. None of your squad would go ashore and hang out and stores were few and far between. I guess thats what I get for playing the series backwards. ME3 was alot more refined in terms of gameplay and ease of use.

7. Simus

The nice thing about stores in ME2 though is that everything you but is useful. Unlike ME where once you had the Pinnacle Station convoy everything was crap. Plus I'm not drowning on money in ME2. I have to think about what I want to buy. I like that.

It's fun to listen to the background mouse in Zakara Ward. It's pretty much an airport lol.

8. EpicVakarian

EpicVakarian Calibration-Master General

Have you heard the drill sergeant near the shuttle port? He's so stereotypically military; he's like that general from Avatar. Seriously, if you just spend a little time listening to his lectures, you'll be laughing.

9. Andre Marek

You mean Quaritch? He's a total badass! Love that guy, bein al 'Screw protocol, I'll just kick the door down!' He may have been a huge stereotype but I don't think he was any less badass because of it.

10. Simus

I take it you ignorant jackasses know that space is empty! That means when you fire this hunk of metal it will go until it hits something! That could be a ship! Or a planet behind that ship! It could go into deep space and hit someone else in ten thousand years!

• Like Like x 1
  11. EpicVakarian

Right, I'm going to post in the next few minutes, and we need all our characters to end up agreeing that Shepard's story is true. Otherwise, there's not much reason for them to go along together.

• Like Like x 1
  12. EpicVakarian

Wolf, you put Abby's name in your post when no-one even knows her name yet :p

13. Simus

14. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

Oh plops hahahaha It's fixed :p

15. EpicVakarian

Anyone planning on posting? Cap, Marek?

16. CapObvious

CapObvious A Rotten Scroungeral

I will post soon. Probably tonight, at the latest tomorrow. Finals week just started here, So I'm a little pressed for time.

17. Simus

I can post but I'm not sure what to write. I don't have a plan to meet with you guys at the moment. Plus there's no reason for Jess to try and leave the hospital. Not on her own.

18. EpicVakarian

I know why you haven't posted :p We're going to come get you when we can. In the meantime, just post when you think is necessary. It shouldn't be too long before we're coming for you, so don't worry :)

19. Simus

Lol, that works.

I'm really having fun with the recruitment missions and I'm excited to start loyalty missions. I've collected everyone but Legion and have Zaeed, Miranda and Garrus loyal.

Samara's intense but interesting. Picked her up Sunday along with Thane. Now he's a really cool character. I really like the Drell codex entries. Makes me wonder about fighting Hanar. I also did Lair of the Shadow Beoker and that was a really fun mission. Good to see Liara again. I asked to give us aome time before restarting our relationship. Garrus and I still need to test our...reach and flexibility.

20. Andre Marek

I'm gonna try to get a post up now. Or at least, in the next hour or two.

• Like Like x 1