Celebrity Crush

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I also <3 Bruce Campbell

images
images

images
images

If you can't read the fine print in the second pic, it says: Bruce Campbell's Chin...The one thing in this world that can withstand a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
BTW, this thread should be marked 18+. Some of these pics might give a kid a coronary.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
OH HOW I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR FORGETTNG SWEET JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! *drools* omg so sexy

YES YES AND YES

Guys don't like Johnny because he makes all us grown women squeal like little girls. Eat your hearts out boys.

Rekamennos

Account closed
YES YES AND YES

Guys don't like Johnny because he makes all us grown women squeal like little girls. Eat your hearts out boys.
Indeed but I have to find better pictures than this. *runs off to google*

Rekamennos

Account closed
I know I know. I had to make him the sexy God he is. So I found better pics :)

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Personally I respect him as an actor and understand how women would find him to be attractive. I actually have a funny story about the eyes though... A couple years ago I was seeing this girl that was head over heels with him too and at her apartment she had one of those huge cinematic posters she managed to somehow attain at the movie theatre of Pirates 1. And it showed Jack Sparrow with his eyelined eyes staring at you. She also had this bed that was high up, kinda like a bunk bed, but with a desk and such underneath instead of another bed. So this one time I was just lying in her bed waiting for her to climb in herself for some quality time, if you catch my drift, and at one point my eye just wander to the other end of the bed and all I saw was this:
ISEEWUTUDIDTHAR.jpg

''I SEE WUT U DID THAR''

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Personally I respect him as an actor and understand how women would find him to be attractive. I actually have a funny story about the eyes though... A couple years ago I was seeing this girl that was head over heels with him too and at her apartment she had one of those huge cinematic posters she managed to somehow attain at the movie theatre of Pirates 1. And it showed Jack Sparrow with his eyelined eyes staring at you. She also had this bed that was high up, kinda like a bunk bed, but with a desk and such underneath instead of another bed. So this one time I was just lying in her bed waiting for her to climb in herself for some quality time, if you catch my drift, and at one point my eye just wander to the other end of the bed and all I saw was this:
ISEEWUTUDIDTHAR.jpg

''I SEE WUT U DID THAR''

Did you like it? Huh baby? ;) hahaha

S

SynnerLarkie

Mr. Skarsgard.... all day every day
36717_405792461989_3377376_n.jpg

New one Norman Reedus
Daryl-dixon-picture.jpg

Michael Poulsen
IMG_9352.png

S

SynnerLarkie

OH OH AND AARON NORDSTROM!!! But i dont know if he counts since i kind of know him :) He is amazing, and so sweet :) \m/
149294_462629383160_2021501_n.jpg

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
my latest celebrity crush is Blake Lively....tall, blonde, lean and sexy, and that raspy voice of hers gives me chills (in a good way) ;)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Jeff Davis, of improvisational comedy fame.

First fell in love with him back in the early millenium when he began to appear as a regular on Whose Line is it, Anyway? Look at how adorkable he was.

Jeff_Davis.jpg

Last year he appeared on the sadly short-lived Improv-a-Ganza, and stood out as the star of the show to me. Not because he's gorgeous (and he is), but because he stole the show with his comedic brilliance. And that's saying something when he shares a stage with legends like Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie.

tumblr_m54jxtCl5l1r4a8npo1_1280.jpg

I had the wonderful luck to meet him a couple of weeks ago, along with other Whose Line is it, Anyway? and Improv-a-Ganza vets Greg Proops and Ryan Stiles, at a live show. I spotted him and Greg outside the venue before the show, and apparently Jeff was being a bit flirtatious with me (according to a guy friend who was with me). We met up with them again after the show and Jeff remembered my name from earlier. We chatted about one of the skits they did during the show, and his Christopher Walken impression, and he was beautiful and funny and my teenage crush was effectively renewed!

643956_10152178481680228_563465835_n.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts