Caravanners of Elsweyr - Khajiit Caravan Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

yes I would like that. As foor grammar and the ideas I had like the aedra stuff. I normally just live out the grammar and stuff for later till I actually finished. I consider it to be a draft and once I am done, I sort out the grammar and stuff. So when I finish a draft, I scrap ideas. I even considered Kharjo being a half breton lol. I might tweak the name a bit. So yh help would be appreciated since you get the basic idea of Kharjo. Abandoned, damaged, lonely and imprisoned by the Thalmor.

So to answer all to that yes yes yes, I would like help. As for subscription fee, I've decided that I'll pay for it because of this guild. I'm thinking of buying the game than pay the fee for two months and see If I still want to pay. That's probably 3 months of gameplay.

Cool, I'm glad you're open to some help. I'll PM you and we can work stuff out.

See I how I Incorporated mine backstory with yours? XD I mugged you when I was a kid lmao

AS88

Staff member
yes I would like that. As foor grammar and the ideas I had like the aedra stuff. I normally just live out the grammar and stuff for later till I actually finished. I consider it to be a draft and once I am done, I sort out the grammar and stuff. So when I finish a draft, I scrap ideas. I even considered Kharjo being a half breton lol. I might tweak the name a bit. So yh help would be appreciated since you get the basic idea of Kharjo. Abandoned, damaged, lonely and imprisoned by the Thalmor.

So to answer all to that yes yes yes, I would like help. As for subscription fee, I've decided that I'll pay for it because of this guild. I'm thinking of buying the game than pay the fee for two months and see If I still want to pay. That's probably 3 months of gameplay.

Cool, I'm glad you're open to some help. I'll PM you and we can work stuff out.

See I how I Incorporated mine backstory with yours? XD I mugged you when I was a kid lmao

Yeah I noticed that, in Valenwood. It's a shame my character was still living with his parents in Elsweyr at the time :p

jarif

This one would appreciate it if you wrote how my Khajiit (I'm thinking the name can be Skaarjo) met the guild because It wold be interesting to how you intertwine my backstory with the caravan

AS88

Staff member
This one would appreciate it if you wrote how my Khajiit (I'm thinking the name can be Skaarjo) met the guild because It wold be interesting to how you intertwine my backstory with the caravan

Yeah, I've been thinking about that a little. It'll be part of my revised version of your backstory, which I'll be starting soon and talking to you about in the PM thread we started yesterday. :)

Roq'ja

High Value Target of the Dark Brotherhood
Hey AS88, why don't you add J'kaasha to the character list on the site? And let Dradin know the site's infancy is reaching its final stages

jarif

I have given the bodyguard a class system to maintain order. Feedback would be appreciated.

• Cub - Novice
  • Whelp - Apprentice
  • Predator/Soilder - Adept
  • Veteran - Expert
  • Circle/Warrior - A higher rank that gives you honor and duty, the circle is the group of the rank. Only those who have been in the guild for a long time or have commited incredible feats can join the circle. You will also be invited to the guild discussions.
  • Harbinger - Leader rank among bodyguards

AS88

Staff member
Hey AS88, why don't you add J'kaasha to the character list on the site? And let Dradin know the site's infancy is reaching its final stages

Sure, I'll add that to my list for tonight.
I have given the bodyguard a class system to maintain order. Feedback would be appreciated.

• Cub - Novice
  • Whelp - Apprentice
  • Veteran - Expert
  • Circle/Warrior - A higher rank that gives you honor and duty, the circle is the group of the rank
We've pretty much gone through this stuff in the private PM already, Jarif. There's really very little for us to sort out now, in terms of guild structure.

jarif

Sure, I'll add that to my list for tonight.

• Cub - Novice
  • Whelp - Apprentice
  • Veteran - Expert
  • Circle/Warrior - A higher rank that gives you honor and duty, the circle is the group of the rank

We've pretty much gone through this stuff in the private PM already, Jarif. There's really very little for us to sort out now, in terms of guild structure.

ok...

AS88

Staff member
The structure for the guards isn't really much different to what you suggested at all, though. But we have added quite a lot of detail about responsibilities and things, which we've all agreed between us.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Might have to modify Khasrin's backstory a teeny bit, at least personality-wise. I'm finding it hard to RP as aloof and shy. (I do a good line in the "overly cuddly and possibly half-mad purveyor of Moon Sugar Sweetrolls" department, though :eek:)

jarif

Since this guild focus's on the RP side of things, I was thinking that the guild should have some sort of dark secret...

AS88

Staff member
Since this guild focus's on the RP side of things, I was thinking that the guild should have some sort of dark secret...

I think Dradin's got something of a dark secret planned for Ri'Karav's past, from what he said earlier in the thread..

Khasrin

Fusozayiit

I think Dradin's got something of a dark secret planned for Ri'Karav's past, from what he said earlier in the thread..

Yeah, I've been anxious to hear more about that...he's teasing us now! :eek: Nah, I'm assuming poor Dradin has just been insanely busy (or otherwise occupied) offline lately.

AS88

Staff member

Yeah, I've been anxious to hear more about that...he's teasing us now! :eek: Nah, I'm assuming poor Dradin has just been insanely busy (or otherwise occupied) offline lately.

Yeah, I messaged him earlier, calling him back to us. Obviously he won't see it until he comes back, though. :rolleyes:

AS88

Staff member
jarif, I'm writing your new backstory now. How do you feel about me just throwing it up on here, so everyone else can have a look and we can see if everyone approves.

Roq'ja, Tora Wolfborn, I apologise in advance for this one, it's gonna be a little bit hefty :p

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
jarif, I'm writing your new backstory now. How do you feel about me just throwing it up on here, so everyone else can have a look and we can see if everyone approves.

Roq'ja, Tora Wolfborn, I apologise in advance for this one, it's gonna be a little bit hefty :p

Good. I like hefty.

(And damn I need to change my name on here. I see other people do it but I have no idea how it works. Among my Skyrim characters, Tora the Wolfborn was forever ago.)

AS88

Staff member

Good. I like hefty.

(And damn I need to change my name on here. I see other people do it but I have no idea how it works. Among my Skyrim characters, Tora the Wolfborn was forever ago.)

I think you'll have to get in touch with Rayven if you want your name changing.

I'm glad you enjoy hefty (well that was poorly worded). jarif, I've done a short story to talk about your character's father, a short story to talk about your character's parents' relationship, and I'm now doing a quick story for your character.

Rather than a detailed backstory, I thought that giving a number of short stories leaves it open for mystery (i.e., if you have your own theories, fine, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret, leave it up to everyone else's character's imagination :p). I'm just about to get to a point where your character meets mine, so I'm hoping you'll enjoy it (and not want to change anything ;) hahahah)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit

Good. I like hefty.

I think you'll have to get in touch with Rayven if you want your name changing.

I'm glad you enjoy hefty (well that was poorly worded). jarif, I've done a short story to talk about your character's father, a short story to talk about your character's parents' relationship, and I'm now doing a quick story for your character.

Rather than a detailed backstory, I thought that giving a number of short stories leaves it open for mystery (i.e., if you have your own theories, fine, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret, leave it up to everyone else's character's imagination :p). I'm just about to get to a point where your character meets mine, so I'm hoping you'll enjoy it (and not want to change anything ;) hahahah)

I see, makes sense. Thank you!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts