Caravanners of Elsweyr - Khajiit Caravan Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Also you need a safe spot to put a safe for your profit and revenue (I'v also got my friend that wants to join the guild)

1) The more goods the merrier. If you want to go above and beyond, be my guest.

2) Payment and gold will probably (at least at this point) be handled by me.

3) Right now, if anyone wants to join (I.E. your friend) via this forum is the only way I conduct business. Tell him if he could make an account and ask to join via this page please.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Background info on Ri'Kaaz (I might change the name though), my character, should be done by tomorrow...

I've decided to do a weekly lore article on this page, regarding the Aldmeri Dominion(Or on other related topics). The first article, Khajiit Pantheon should be out Wednesday. I know I can't even compare to Shoddycast, but I figure the more lore the better.

Thanks

AS88

Staff member
Background info on Ri'Kaaz (I might change the name though), my character, should be done by tomorrow...

I've decided to do a weekly lore article on this page, regarding the Aldmeri Dominion(Or on other related topics). The first article, Khajiit Pantheon should be out Wednesday. I know I can't even compare to Shoddycast, but I figure the more lore the better.

Thanks

O1zDJ.gif

I'm really looking forward to this!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Backstory
Ri'Karav was born in the city of Senchal, the black-market city of Elsweyr. Born an orphan, he was raised by a Dagi-Raht, he had an affinity for magic from a young age. He would often tag along with the Illusionist, noting the skills of the street-mage as he grew.
The young Khajiit soon surpassed his father in magical skills, his arcane talent drawing attention across all of the corrupt city. Eventually, his father and himself drew the attention of a very... affluent Moon-Sugar distributer.
Both the Khajiit mages worked as both scholars and advisors for the crimelord.Ri'Karav found himself admired by the distributer, and soon was sent to Alinor to study among the finest mages in all of Tamriel. Although he struggled to compare himself to the powerful Altmer, he did exceptionally well for someone of his position.
After two years of studying, Ri'Karav travelled back to Elsweyr, more specifically Senchal. His Dagi-Raht father had travelled back to the Tenmar Forest during his absence, his haste suprising the young Suthay-Raht. Still, for three years he worked for the Drug-lord, unhappily, yet effeciently.
It was when the rumors of the Knahaten Flu spread to the city, Ri'Karav headed back to Alinor to study any source of protection or cure for the terrible Argonian-made dissease. Finding no avail after a long 6 months, he traveled back to the city in an effort to save any people he owed alleigence to.
It was then that a Ebonheart Warship assaulted the Aldmeri ship he traveled upon. Despite flying the unmistakeable Dragon, it also showed signs of the dreaded slaving House Dres. The Dunmer quickly boarded the ships, rounding up the cargo and enslaving it's people.
In a last ditch effort to save himself, Ri'Karav took the helm and sent the ship crashing into the nearby shore, the slaver ship following suit. Little did the Khajiit know that the slaving ship actually saved his life, preventing him from falling prey to the plauge that consumed his home city.
He managed to survive along with many other captured Khajiit citizens and Aldmeri Soldiers. He lead the refugees north, collecting any sort of valuable items along the way. They traveled across the harsh lands of Elsweyr, many of the refugees dying and finding themselves captured by both Argonian and Dunmer slavers in the dead of night.
He sold the supplies in Dune, managing to collect enough money to start a small caravan. Duplicating the pre-war caravans that thrived in Senchal, he headed to Valenwood in a last ditch effort to preserve his newly made friends and escape the harsh flu. More people joined the group later, all seeking some sort of gain from the refugees.
The more he stayed with his fellow refugees, the more that he grew to enjoy the company of them. Eventually, he decided to aid the war effort, supplying Aldmeri Soldiers from behind the lines.
The first of the Aldmeri Lore series should be out tomorrow.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
As I progress in aspects of lore and writing, I will release more on Ri'Karav, like primary source documents and "folk tales" of his earlier work with his Dagi-Raht father and the crimelords of Senchal.

I am in the earlier stages of writing a much more put together fan-fiction on Shae'Rahk, a descendant of the Khajiit who also shares an affinity for magic. It is going to be a quite bit of time before that comes out though.

If all will go according to plan, there will be a lot of content besides lore and backstories on this page. ;)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Love Ri'Karav's backstory, Dradin :D Finishing one right now for my character, Jinva. It should be ready to post sometime today. I may have gotten slightly carried away with it :rolleyes: but I promise to keep it concise and reasonably short.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Love Ri'Karav's backstory, Dradin :D Finishing one right now for my character, Jinva. It should be ready to post sometime today.
I look forward to the post. I should get Ch 1 of the Aldmeri Lore Series up today.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Chapter I - In the Beginning

For the Khajiit the in the start there were two: a pair of siblings named Ahnurr (Anu) and Fadomai (Padomay/Sithis). They decided that they would be married, then they created the first children in the void. This was the primary pantheon:
  • The first was Alkosh (Akatosh) called 'First Cat'. He takes the form of a winged dragon but this, of course, is still a cat to them. Ahnurr and Fadomai gave him the dominion of time. This is important, Time is implied to already existed in the Khajiiti creation myth as a concept. Whether it was crystallized at the beginning is something harder to determine but it makes no mention of it needing to be fully enacted.
  • The second was Khenarthi (Kynareth) who was called 'the Wind'. Khenarthi was given the dominion of the sky and of flight, she was said to be the one what could fly the highest, far past even Alkosh the winged dragon.
  • The third was Magrus (Magnus) the 'Cat's Eye'. He was given the sun.
  • Then was Mara (Mara, go figure) called the 'Mother Cat'. She was given the dominion of love.
  • The final child was that of S'rendarr (Stendarr) who was 'the Runt'. Because he was the smallest and weakest he was given charity and mercy, it is the reason all runts are said to survive.
This is the first part of the pantheon, the elder portion. In it we see the usual trappings of the Divines. However, Magnus is included as a principle figure where as Dibella, Arkay, Zenithar, Julianos, are all absent. This does given a basic idea of the very fundamental nature of all things alive in the Khajiiti mode of thinking. What is interesting is this is not the only pantheon or only part of it.
These existed separately for a great deal of time on their own. There was no immediate creation of all things, everything took time. It should be noted with the exception of Lorkhan the major players in Akatosh and Magnus are still present and capable of creating the Grey Maybe in other legends. However, this isn't the case in the Khajiiti creation. After a great while Ahnurr and Fadomai decided to have more children.
  • The first was Hermorah (Herma Mora) and he was given the title of 'Tides'. He has the powers of precience. What is key here is what Fadomai said to him “for who can say whether the moons predict the tides or the tides predict the moons.” already the lunar analogy comes to prominence as part of a duel system. It is also a symbol of order and something quite inescapable.
  • The second was Hircine (Hircine), 'The Hungered Cat'. Due to his appetite he became the great hunter.
  • Next was Merrunz (Mehrunes Dagon) who is called 'Ja'Khajiit'. Already the Khajiit have name which is linked to Mehrunes Dagon. This can be said to be an odd case of post-hoc knowledge but in itself . However, the title itself is reflective of himself. 'Ja'Khajiit is the Ta'agra (Khajiit language) name for a youth, quite literally a kitten. It has a connotation of destruction and activity.
  • Forth was Mafala (Mephala) the 'Clan Mother'. This sets a precedent in also being the name of the Khajiiti religious authorities in the Clan Mothers. The domain of such a Clam Mother was that of secrets, why will become apparent later.
  • Fifth was Sangiin (Sanguin) called 'Blood Cat'. Much like his counterparts in other legends he is given the nature of passions and urges that are spontaneous.
  • The sixth and last was Sheggorath (Sheogorath) the 'Skooma Cat'. He is simply crazy.
What is important to understand is that these, while all Daedra while the first are Aedra, are not inherently different. They are younger creations and entirely the same as their elder siblings. This is similar to the simple concept of et'Ada though the Khajiit do not classify them as something different by any measure of which one is 'good' or 'bad' or anything quantified in such a manner. In this time the various offspring created more children of their own, thus what is recorded is merely the children of Ahnurr and Fadomai. This was also supposed to be the last of the children of Ahnurr and Fadomai. Ahnurr said “two litters is enough, too many will steal our happiness” which is an echo of the fears of the elves in the monomyth.

It was Khenarthi that went to Fadomai saying that she was lonely with her domain, discontent, there was no one else in the sky where she was as not even Alkosh could reach. So Fadomai took pity on her and decided to formulate a plan. She seduced Ahnurr and was going to bear another litter, something Ahnurr wasn't to find out about:
  • She gave birth to the moons Jone (Masser) and Jude (Secunda), and set their cosmic orbits. This is very different from the Lorkhan cloven divinity that is said in other legends.
  • Then she gave birth to Nirni. She is unique in the creation mythos, for there isn't anyone similar so far as I can tell. Nirni wasn't a physical presence, it was more of an essence like the other et'Ada aspects. She contained the aspects of deserts and forests.
  • Azurah (Azura) was born afterwards who was given control of the dawn and of the dusk.
These are somewhat noticeable effects, and not only that, Ahnurr was right regarding the end of happiness. Not only was this too many, but Nirni and Azurah immediately set to infighting and squabbling for their mother's favor. In this way can Fadomai's nature as related to chaos and change in Sithis be fully understood. It is through Chaos that things were created and order kept them functioning and working for a single betterment. Ahnurr found out, and found her when she was still in labor. Ahnurr struck Fadomai and she fled from him into the darkness of the void and gave birth to her last child. Seeing her flight Fadomai's children restrained Ahnurr and let her escape.
  • Lorkhaj (Lorkhan) was born. However, the void harbored what was called the Great Darkness, which seeped into his very being.
  • It was this echo and awakening the the Great Darkness found a mind of its own, and it called itself Namiira (Namira). That later statement both reinforces classical Monomyth mentality of Lorkhan being inherently evil or at least corrupted and selfish. The oddity is that this Great Darkness which was an expanse opposite to Magnus and the sun was in itself a different primal entity. Namiira, in this way, isn't seen to be an et'Ada spirit like the others at all but was the corrupting presence of Lorkhan and a self-aware power of the void as well.
In the end Fadomai was too weak, she was aware she was going to die and was determined to set things in motion. She imbued the moons Jode and Jone calling them Ja-Ka'jay. They are separate aspects of the same identity, as such they comprise separate parts of a single being though still independent. It corresponds with the Aldmer/Bosmer pantheon which is essentially the same. This was called the Lunar Lattice (also called the Moonstrings). It was a protection from Ahnurr, for herself and for all her children in case Ahnurr wanted revenge. Nirni was given her gift as well, it was that of Fadomai's greatest aspect, creation. Now Nirni would be able to create children and people as well. She was pleased with this, sensing she was the most favored and Azurah would have been left with nothing. Nirni swiftly departed leaving Fadomai alone with Azurah.
Azurah was left without any physical gifts, instead Fadomai told Azurah she was her favorite and gave Azurah her greatest gifts: three distinct secrets as well as a set of three instructions.
  1. Azurah was to take one of Nirni's children and change them. They were to be “the fastest, cleverest, and beautiful people. They were to be called the Khajiit”
  2. She was to make the Khajiit the best climbers, if the Lunar Lattice ever falls they're supposed to restore it to its proper place with help of Khenarthi.
  3. The Khajiit are to be the best deceivers, for they need to hide their true nature from the children of Ahnurr.
This was to make the Khajiit the best survivors, as Fadomai knew that Nirni would be jealous and try to destroy them. She predicted that their lands would turn harsh and inhospitable and in that way the Khajiit people would always be in a state of war with Nirni. With this, Fadomai died.
What is genuinely important about this is the very nature of Fadomai. Before the names and gifts had been agreed on by Ahnurr, this gave perspective and order. The last three children were given peculiar gifts in many respects and it is from this last order of children that the modern notion of Nirn was formed and the primary pantheon of fourteen ancient gods came into being.
Nirni became worried with her gifts, she was able to create many children but there was no room for them. She went to one of her siblings her own age, telling Lorkhaj her problem. Lorkhaj, filled with corruption, concocted a plan saying that he would create a space for Narni's children. To this end he tricked his other siblings into occupying the same place as Nirni, others escaped and became the stars. Many of the siblings died to making Nirni's form as it was, however, it is notable that these are not specifically the 'earth bones' laws of reality. This, more than anything, is what angered the others.
They punished Lorkhaj, exiling him to walk Nirni's new form, and Lorkhaj's heart was hidden within her. Even so, Nirni forgave Lorkhaj because Nirni was now both the essence of herself and coupled with a place for all her children. Nirni had moved from being strictly an essence and being to a physical object as well. So Nirni gave birth to the many races but her favorite, the forest people, were without a defined form.
Azurah came to Nirni and said she would make things right, she'd make and give Nirni a new people. The first secret told to her allowed Azurah to bypass the Lunar lattice and approach Nirni. She took some of the forest people and placed them in deserts and forests, then shaped them to her specifications. They had forms, set and ordered, ranging between 'man' and 'beast', giving the distinct morphologies of the Khajiit. They were the same people and the same race, but given different forms. And thus Azurah called them the Khajiit. She told them the second secret, and beyond this she taught them the values of secrets. Then, she bound them and their forms to the moon's constant inexorable cycles. In this way they are much like typical lycanthropes, dependent entirely on the moon for their form. Then Azurah spoke the third secret, and it made the moon light descend on the marshes and shores, creating sugar.
There was just one other who heard, a spirit of spontaneity and the present, Y'ffer (Y'ffre). He decided to tell Nirni of Azurah's plan and the secrets, this enraged Nirni who made the forests of Azurah's people poison and the deserts dry and unyielding. And for this information Y'ffer was able to change the forest people however he saw fit. And so he made the Bosmer. Then, Y'ffer shouted out to all the other siblings and spirits the first secret so they could bypass the Lunar lattice, plunging everyone into mortal danger of Ahnurr's wrath. It took all of Azurah's guile and skill to close the ears of two individuals, Ahnurr and Lorkhaj. After this, Azurah has little place and power in the Khajiiti legends.
ri'Datta, a Khajiiti prophet, did set one important 'god' in place that was not seen before, Riddle'Thar.
  • Riddle' Thar is known as the Two-Moons-dance. It is not so much a physical anthropomorphic god as a primal essence that subjects all Khajiit to an instinctive set of rules and promises. One of them is entrance to a paradise called Llesw'er after death. It's quite likely these all related to the secrets told to the Khajiit by Azurah. Nevertheless there are prophets and avatars of the Riddle'Thar, they tend to be messengers, humble and generally positive in helping smooth over problems and assisting the Khajiit as a whole

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Hope you like some fanfic with your backstory. :rolleyes: So much for brevity. Obviously this is subject to change if I find any incompatibility with Elder Scrolls lore (and if you spot anything that doesn't work, by all means let me know):

Khasrin

An alchemist by trade, Khasrin considers herself a healer above all else. Her primary focus is on the crafting of restorative potions, but she will also use simple spells to achieve the same ends. She is a proficient archer. While she rarely finds a need to shoot anything but wild animals, her arrows seldom miss their mark...when tipped with one of her own poisons, they are invariably debilitating and often deadly on the first hit.

Khasrin is quiet and calculating, a keen observer of the natural world and those around her. She possesses a wry wit and a fiery spirit. She is slow to trust, but fiercely loyal. Khasrin is considered an exceptional beauty, but her aloof demeanor toward strangers discourages most would-be suitors.
*****​

Khasrin was born in the city of Corinthe, one of the few tidbits of knowledge she will proffer up when pressed about her origins. She was still a child when she left the city and ventured out into Elsweyr alone. What caused the schism between a young Khasrin and her family is unknown...she never speaks of them, even in hatred, and refuses to break her silence on the subject even among her trusted companions.

While she has no qualms about indulging freely in moon sugar, she has a peculiar and steadfast aversion to skooma. Some have surmised from this that Khasrin's own parents were skooma addicts, and that when she fled, she left behind only a negligent family and a harsh, uncertain life in the streets and skooma dens of Corinthe.

Khasrin's skill as an alchemist was born of necessity. She wandered alone in the wilds near the Tenmar Forest for months, with only Jone and Jode to keep her company and help her reckon the passage of time. Khasrin fed herself on whatever could be picked, scavenged, or stolen. Over time she began to learn the properties of native plants and fungus, insects, birds' eggs...which ones would heal or cause harm, which ones were capable of both. She became expert at spotting the ingredients needed for simple concoctions.

It was this skill that bought her way into a trade caravan en route to Valenwood. When they made camp one evening, they spotted Khasrin in a cluster of foliage, peering at them with shiny, petrified eyes. They eventually coaxed her out of her hiding place and laid a proper meal before her. Where was her family? they asked.

"Dead", she replied, for to Khasrin it was as good as the truth. A heated argument soon erupted among them over what to do with her. While some contended that she was a mere child and would surely die if left alone, the prevailing opinion - while not unsympathetic to her plight - was that she was more liability than asset, and caring for her would simply be too great a strain on the caravan's already slim resources.

The only one who ventured no opinion was Mokir, an old alchemist who travelled with the caravan. While his potions and poisons were unrivalled in their potency, Mokir was nearly blind and could no longer collect ingredients with any degree of safety or accuracy. Khasrin sat beside him at the campfire, devouring her first real supper in months and listening to the others debate her potential worth. She noticed Mokir frowning as he ground up something with his mortar and pestle.

She stood up and peeked into the mortar, immediately recognizing the tiny red flowers. He had very little to work with. Mokir looked ancient and intimidating to her childish eyes, but in the end her generous heart prevailed. "This one has more such flowers in her bag," she whispered in Mokir's ear. "Would you like them? You do not have many...Khasrin knows where to find more."

The old cat chuckled. "Does she? Yes, if you have any to spare, that would be most helpful...many thanks, young friend."

She retrieved a dirty, tattered burlap sack from her place at the fire. Khasrin searched inside and produced the necessary flowers, which she placed shyly into Mokir's outstretched palm. He held the blossoms to his nose and breathed deeply. " Ah yes, these are the ones. You have a good eye. These flowers are uncommon, you know...are you this good at finding other ingredients, little one?"

Khasrin observed the milky appearance of his eyes and realized his sight had forsaken him. She unrolled the sack over Mokir's lap and with great care laid out the various ingredients she had collected. Mokir sniffed at them; he stretched out his wizened fingers and touched each of them gently. He deliberated for a moment, then nodded his gray head. "It is settled," he informed the others, in a tone of voice that would brook no argument. "The child stays with us. This one has need of her."

Khasrin's time with the caravan was all too brief, however. Mokir was far older than any of them realized. He died in his sleep one night during a subsequent excursion to Valenwood, long before Khasrin was capable of practicing alchemy in his stead. She'd been reluctantly accepted into the caravan as Mokir's apprentice and she knew they wouldn't cast her out, but the pain of losing her old friend and the strain of struggling to earn her keep with the others was too much for young Khasrin to bear. She slipped away one night while the caravan was bound for the northern city of Arenthia, where they'd planned to negotiate a trade for some of the region's famous red wine. She took nothing but her clothes, her alchemy satchel, and the dagger Mokir had given her. "For when you go your own way again, Khasrin," he had said. Mokir had known all along that her destiny lay elsewhere.

She journeyed southeast from Arenthia, every day discovering some new specimen of flora and fauna as she wandered aimlessly through the heart of the forested land. The solitude she found among the towering trees was pleasing to her at first, after the crowded and dirty quarters she had called home in Corinthe. Stiill...though she was too proud to admit it, even to herself, Khasrin's heart longed for company.

*****​

It was near a wild, ethereal grove to the north of the city of Elden Root that she first encountered Maralil, the Bosmer hunter who would become her teacher and her constant companion for the next twelve years. This one's true father, she once said of him. It was Maralil who brought the half-starved young Khajiit into his home, taught her to read and write, and shared with her the lore of the faerie folk and other strange creatures who inhabited Valenwood before men or mer set foot upon it...Maralil who first put a bow in Khasrin's hands and honed her skills, making her into a formidable huntress. When Maralil never returned from the hunt one day, Khasrin knew without being told that the worst had happened. She was alone in the world once more.

Her heart aching but her courage unbroken, Khasrin left her adopted home in search of a new life. It was soon after that she encountered a small but determined band of caravaneers. The hushed tales they imparted to Khasrin as she sat beside their fire made her blood run cold...horrifying accounts of Elsweyr, ravaged by disease and enslavement, confirming the rumors she'd heard in the city for so long now. Yet they were receptive to her presence among them, and presumably in need of an alchemist's skills. It might have been a sense of fate that guided her, or simply a wild moment of loneliness and longing to be among her own people again. Either way, Khasrin decided to join them...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Your backstory puts my backstory to shame...

It is simply amazing. I need to get to work to rewrite and fan-fic-ify my backstory. :)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Your backstory puts my backstory to shame...

It is simply amazing. I need to get to work to rewrite and fan-fic-ify my backstory. :)

Thank you! Yours is more exciting than mine, though. ;) I'm the Charlotte Brontë of roleplaying - all my characters are like, "So I went here and did this for a while, and somebody died....then I went somewhere else and did that, and somebody died...." :p

onlyahark

Pond lurker
The Caravanners of Elsweyr is a Khajiit only guild focused on trading and exploring the vast lands of the Aldmeri Dominon and beyond into Cyrodiil. It is not a very hardcore guild, as it is focused more on the Role-Playing side of ESO.

TRADING:
Crafting and teamwork will be heavily prevalent in the guild, in order to make the most money in the long run. We welcome Khajiit Blacksmiths, Alchemists, Provisioners and Enchanters. This can lead to creating very valuable and lucrative items. For example, a Weaponsmith could craft a Daedric Greatsword and trade it to an Enchanter so a high level enchantment could be added to it, increasing the value of item.
Besides selling wares, certain merchants can offer their services. An Enchanter could enchant a given weapon with a certain enchantment for a price, or an Alchemist could brew a certain potion that was ordered by a customers.

WARFARE:
Although it may seem that merchants and crafters wouldn't be able to operate properly in a fight, or gather rare resources, our guild also employs soldiers and fighters to both guard the caravan and travel to dangerous lands in search of lucrative materials used to craft rare items. These highly trained fighters will be both given a wage relative to the work they do, as well as collect "bounties" on certain items a crafter orders.
It is indeed possible for a Crafter to be a bodyguard and a Bodyguard to spec into crafting. This guild is highly flexible and allows for such to happen. In fact we encourage such a flexibility, allowing for less people to generate more profit for the guild.

PVP:
We support the Aldmeri Dominion in multiple aspects. The first is that we indirectly aid the war effort by supplying powerful weapons, armors and consumables to the Aldmeri Dominion, allowing the mer on the
The Caravanners of Elsweyr is a Khajiit only guild focused on trading and exploring the vast lands of the Aldmeri Dominon and beyond into Cyrodiil. It is not a very hardcore guild, as it is focused more on the Role-Playing side of ESO.

TRADING:
Crafting and teamwork will be heavily prevalent in the guild, in order to make the most money in the long run. We welcome Khajiit Blacksmiths, Alchemists, Provisioners and Enchanters. This can lead to creating very valuable and lucrative items. For example, a Weaponsmith could craft a Daedric Greatsword and trade it to an Enchanter so a high level enchantment could be added to it, increasing the value of item.
Besides selling wares, certain merchants can offer their services. An Enchanter could enchant a given weapon with a certain enchantment for a price, or an Alchemist could brew a certain potion that was ordered by a customers.

WARFARE:
Although it may seem that merchants and crafters wouldn't be able to operate properly in a fight, or gather rare resources, our guild also employs soldiers and fighters to both guard the caravan and travel to dangerous lands in search of lucrative materials used to craft rare items. These highly trained fighters will be both given a wage relative to the work they do, as well as collect "bounties" on certain items a crafter orders.
It is indeed possible for a Crafter to be a bodyguard and a Bodyguard to spec into crafting. This guild is highly flexible and allows for such to happen. In fact we encourage such a flexibility, allowing for less people to generate more profit for the guild.

PVP:
We support the Aldmeri Dominion in multiple aspects. The first is that we indirectly aid the war effort by supplying powerful weapons, armors and consumables to the Aldmeri Dominion, allowing the mer on the front line to overpower the dirty factions other than ourselves fighting for the Ruby Throne.
But we also plan on participating in the war ourselves, our guild fighting amongst the Altmer and Bosmer. I believe that with the right determination, we can place one of our own upon the Ruby Throne.

As the Guildmaster, I ask of you to consider our Guild. We would be happy to have you.

I noticed your protection plan seemed off...I'm more of a lone wolf myself...but if you ever need an escort across the perilous lands of tamriel...look me up in black marsh...your guild may not trust me.....but I owe my life to you cats...being as I'm argonian I don't expect you to reply...just know I can have my small guild of assassins protect your caravans... No charge. Look me up if you even need someone....dealt with...preferably one of dumnmer race...like I said I urge you to accept my offer...if you do not...your caravans will be easy targets for my egg brothers...safe travels....land strider

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Kajjits..... I would be honored if you would let me protect your caravaneers. I have a small guild assembling made of mostly argonians. I am no leader. I'd love to help your guild achieve your goals. If you have any eniemies of your guild I won't hesitate to take care of them. Whether its escorts or delivery missions just message me and let me know if you require my services. If this treaty is denied...your supplies and caravaneers are fair game...theese are my conditions...please I urge you to think about it...and give me a response, thank you

-The Cloaked gills

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Ri'Karav needs to think it over, but this one's problem is that the Argonians can not cross the border into Elsweyr.

Khajiit has nothing against the Argonians as a people, except they are the source of a terrible plague in his country... And that they are among the slavers that attack his people.

onlyahark

Pond lurker
I understand friend...And I do not condone what my people have put yours through. If land strider wants I can position my men on the borders of your homeland and wait untill commanded I owe my life to the kajjit race and have great respect for you. I will not beg. Your decision is yours to make...but know I am very powerful. And the best ranger of my kind. I Am not threatening your guild but Ahark can take out his share of caravaneers...please reconsider give this Plauge a home. And I will serve you forever.

AS88

Staff member
I understand friend...And I do not condone what my people have put yours through. If land strider wants I can position my men on the borders of your homeland and wait untill commanded I owe my life to the kajjit race and have great respect for you. I will not beg. Your decision is yours to make...but know I am very powerful. And the best ranger of my kind. I Am not threatening your guild but Ahark can take out his share of caravaneers...please reconsider give this Plauge a home. And I will serve you forever.

Hey, and welcome. Do you know that until you are a very high level, you won't be able to cross into Aldmeri Dominion lands? Your offer is kind, but I don't see how this will work..

onlyahark

Pond lurker
And I offer a gift...one passed down through my fathers scales to mine....

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Please kajiits consider my offer. I do not wish to harm thy

onlyahark

Pond lurker

Hey, and welcome. Do you know that until you are a very high level, you won't be able to cross into Aldmeri Dominion lands? Your offer is kind, but I don't see how this will work..

Please friend If its all the same to you I'd rather speak the marsh friend, Ri'Karav

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts