• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

I'm currently stuck in a loading screen. Call me impatiant but it's been over ten minutes.

My dragon riding has been ruined... I can't get back to Skyrim... I had to warp to Miraak instead of flying down on his dragon... What else can go wrong?

Anyone know how to fix?

Suleku

The Grey Knight
o_O man that's like a nightmare isn't it if your playing on the PC version I'd try cleaning my saves and checking my mods... Never really heard of a freaking problem like that until now tho

Torok

How do I clean my saves?

Suleku

The Grey Knight
How do I clean my saves?

it's easy just make sure you backup your saves before doing it... Open up the program then the game... hit ~ to bring up the console commands then type "Save Mysave 1" ,and after that save the dumpfile... close out the game... on the save cleaner mod... hit "Fix all forms ID's"... Select the dump file along with whatever save you wanna clean then boom! things should be fixed hopefully ^^; gotta wait a few mins for the mod to clean out all those deleted mods and etc... tho man

Torok

Is the save cleaner mod on steam?

Torok

Can't use Nexus. But I got back to Skyrim, I reloaded and tried again. Thanks for trying to help.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts