PS3 Can't finish Under Saarthal Quest, need help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

unungunrama

So, early in the game I found one of the Gauldur Amulet Fragments which activated the quest Forbidden Legend, which requires entering Saarthal. The only way you can enter Saarthal in the game is to start the College of Winterhold questline. So I got the quest Under Saarthal, grabbed the amulet fragment and left, then I forged the amulet and ended up selling it later. Now I want to complete the whole College of Winterhold questline, and my next objective for the Under Saarthal quest is to "Find the danger within Saarthal". Well, every time I enter Saarthal and meet up with Tolfdir, he just follows me around. I defeated the final boss long before when I did the Forbidden Legend quest, and Tolfdir doesn't ever acknowlage the giant Eye of Magnus just floating in the center of the room. I tried talking to the arch mage, which you're supposed to do after completing the dungeon, but that hasn't helped. I can't reload to before doing the Forbidden Legend quest, it was too long ago. If you guys have any ideas on how I can complete this quest let me know, and sorry, didn't mean to write so much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts