Can't finish the dark brotherhood quests due to freezing! HELP???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShangTsung

nah.. i eventually gave up on doing the quest legit and just had someone mod it past that part, the only reason i wanted it complete so bad was so i could do the dark brotherhood forever quest's, since the asshole urag in the college has glitched and won't let me hunt no more books for him..

Voodoo_uk2

Im just Experiencing this for the first time ive tried 3 times at hopping into the coffin for a bit of fun with mother and froze all attempts so im gonna scroll back up and go through all the ways you guys have tried she says Sleeeeeeeeep then it freezes i hear an explosion outside and then some drumming which fades i try to press my xbox middle button and hear the ping but no menu ...i also have a brand newish xbox
I let you know by reposting if anything happens and what i did

Voodoo_uk2

Ok i think it could be a case of patients is a virtue just after i saved Nazir from getting slapped silly by a cpl of Imperials i waited for the dialogue to end then Waited for 24 game hours then proceeded into the night mothers room and jumped in the creepy coffin waited real time about 2mins you can hear when it kicks in with the restart as the ambience audio will cut for a split second then restart with the new audio ( trying soo hard not to spoiler this lool ) you will remain in the dark so dont let this bother you unless your claustrophobic of course...now off to proceed with DarkBrothehood mish Yaay

My guide button wouldn't open the guide either while in the coffin. I just sat my controller down and went and made some food. Took about five minutes or so for it to continue.

Usulama

ShangTsung,

BTW, don't feel up the Nightmother while in the coffin, I get the sense you might be tempted. Just say'n. :p

First time you hide in her coffin she calls you "you who warms my bones"
idk but i think she wants the D

Usulama

And it just takes ages with darkness. The guide button wouldn't work for me either, and the first time it froze completely, but the second time I thought I had time to fetch a cup of coffee and came back to the quest almost finished.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts