• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Axewound

Heeelp, Ive got the elder scroll from the Soul Cairn but cant find the otherone. I have completed the quest in the main game Transmutation in the title and been back to the College to see if I sold it but no joy.

Chadonraz

Are you sure you picked up the Scroll when you transcribed the lexicon for Septimus? It might still be in the Tower of Mzark.

I've never heard of the Scroll disappearing, and since it's a quest item you can't have dropped/stored/sold it (except to Urag, but since you already checked there...).

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So is it the Dragon scroll you are missing? Did you read it on the Throat of the World? You can sell if after that, but if Urag does not have it then there is no reason why you should not still have it.
Go back to Blackreach, some users have lost their scrolls only to find them sitting back on the pedestal they originally got it off. It's a rare glitch.

JClarke1953

I left one in Blackreach once! I had to go all back through it to retrieve it, lol! I got so frantic, it was funny! Finally found a YouTube post of how to get to it down there!

JClarke1953

Heeelp, Ive got the elder scroll from the Soul Cairn but cant find the otherone. I have completed the quest in the main game Transmutation in the title and been back to the College to see if I sold it but no joy.

I'll bet it's still there in Blackreach! It's not hard to miss if you're in a hurry like I was my first run through. That in itself taught me to slow down and actually look around instead of running around with "gun's blazing", lol!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts