PC Can't feef on People after using Vampire's seduction?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thesims3dt

i can not Feed on anyone standing In Skyrim i have all expansions and a number of mobs but this bug has always been there even before i had mobs so that cant be it, I cast Vampire's seduction on to someone And i am unable to feed of them? this also stops me from completing the Dawnguard quest line I've even considered working for the dawn guard just to get on with the quest but i rely like the Vampire story better since i played it on Xbox plz can anyone help me?

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Is this mainly the problem with the moth priest? or just anyone in skyrim in peticular? Also can you please list all mods you have that deal with vampires? (Such as if you have Better Vampires, or similar, etc)?

Thesims3dt

everyone is Particular and as i said this was a problem Before i had any mods yet i have no mobs except (when vampires attack) that involve vampires i can list all my current mods that i have if that helps i have a few other annoying things going on in my skyrim to but i wanted to get this fixed first

Thesims3dt

Is this mainly the problem with the moth priest? or just anyone in skyrim in peticular? Also can you please list all mods you have that deal with vampires? (Such as if you have Better Vampires, or similar, etc)?

well seems re installing didn't work i also disabled all of my mods and that didn't work either ;_:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts