• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caurus

I've just left the vampires after dropping off serena and I chose not to become a vampire, it's my first time playing it btw so please no additional spoilers lol.
I can't travel back to Fort Dawnguard, it's on the map and I've been there before but when I fast travel it just takes me to a waterfall nearbyish, but I can't seem to get to it from there because the map kind of bugs out and I have no idea what direction to walk in, the cave I went through to get there the first time is no longer on the map either.
Anyone?

Caurus

Gah posted this in the wrong forum, sorry guys.The tip about not posting about help on here scrolled across as I hit post. First post woes... yay.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've just left the vampires after dropping off serena and I chose not to become a vampire, it's my first time playing it btw so please no additional spoilers lol.
I can't travel back to Fort Dawnguard, it's on the map and I've been there before but when I fast travel it just takes me to a waterfall nearbyish, but I can't seem to get to it from there because the map kind of bugs out and I have no idea what direction to walk in, the cave I went through to get there the first time is no longer on the map either.
Anyone?
If you're facing the waterfall, hang a left, if you're facing away, hang a right. You'll find it. It's pretty hard to miss. :)

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Fast travel will bring you to the fort later on

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts