Can't Decide between Stormcloaks or Imperials...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

So what do you think?

• Stormcloaks

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Imperials

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

Mookie

If you're this mad now, just think how furious you're going to be when TES VI holds the re-incorporation of Skyrim into the Empire as lore.

We will see about that ;)

Two Bears

We will see about that ;)

The Aldmeri Dominion will likely not be defeated at all, but if there is a chance, it lies with the united provinces of the Empire. An independent Skyrim and Hammerfell does not accomplish that. Simple as that.

Mookie

The Aldmeri Dominion will likely not be defeated at all, but if there is a chance, it lies with the united provinces of the Empire. An independent Skyrim and Hammerfell does not accomplish that. Simple as that.

I would rather see Thalmor rule over tamriel than that.

Mookie

It doesn't matter what you'd rather see. It only matters where the lore seems to be going.

And all I said was we will see. I can only hope it will continue to go into future as other TES games.
Unfortunately it will be years untill next TES game is done and the fall of empire is confirmed.

Two Bears

And all I said was we will see. I can only hope it will continue to go into future as other TES games.
Unfortunately it will be years untill next TES game is done and the fall of empire is confirmed.

You know that wasn't a bear on the box art, right?

Mookie

You know that wasn't a bear on the box art, right?

Nothing is forewer :)
The fall of empire is coming, maybe not now, but it will certainly be the subject of the nect TES game.
But one certain thing is I am anxious to see books about the dragonborn in the next TES

Two Bears

Nothing is forewer :)
The fall of empire is coming, maybe not now, but it will certainly be the subject of the nect TES game.
But one certain thing is I am anxious to see books about the dragonborn in the next TES

The Empire has been a fixture in every game since the inception of the series in 1994. It is very much the heart and soul of the series. If anything is going away, it will be a 'Johnny come lately' like the Thalmor, or more likely, the Stormcloaks as the latter have no implications outside of Skyrim. And since the next game will most certainly not be taking place in Skyrim, well, you hopefully get the picture now.

Mookie

The Empire has been a fixture in every game since the inception of the series in 1994. It is very much the heart and soul of the series. If anything is going away, it will be a 'Johnny come lately' like the Thalmor, or more likely, the Stormcloaks as the latter have no implications outside of Skyrim. And since the next game will most certainly not be taking place in Skyrim, well, you hopefully get the picture now.

There will be books on hapenings in Skyrim.
Now some fixtures have to go as well. I dont see why are you soo sensitive about it.
The empire has been declining and crumbling trough those games as well.

Two Bears

There will be books on hapenings in Skyrim.
Now some fixtures have to go as well. I dont see why are you soo sensitive about it.
The empire has been declining and crumbling trough those games as well.

And Street Fighter 5 will do away with Ryu.

Mookie

And Street Fighter 5 will do away with Ryu.

Never played it :p
But this is no longer about St vs emp. Rather future TES.
The fall of empire offers soo much more oportunities. Wars between countries, invasions. How can empire survive?
Status quo is unaceptable then, and what will they do? Defeat thalmor haahah?
Or retake Hammerfell? Morrowind? Skyrim? :p

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
The Empire is here to stay it is the Symbol for the elder scrolls series. It's on nearly every bit of ES merch and will be until the series ends. The Stormcloak rebellion was a minor questline and is not necessary for the progression of the Dragonborn and thus will be wrapped up via books in the next ES with the Empire victorious.

Two Bears

Never played it :p
But this is no longer about St vs emp. Rather future TES.
The fall of empire offers soo much more oportunities. Wars between countries, invasions. How can empire survive?
Status quo is unaceptable then, and what will they do? Defeat thalmor haahah?
Or retake Hammerfell? Morrowind? Skyrim? :p

And Fallout 4 won't have vaults. And the next Mario game won't feature an Italian plumber. The next incarnation of Monopoly will do away with the GO square. The next Connect Four will feature only red checkers. The New England Patriots won't start Tom Brady next season. The United States will scrap the Liberty Bell. The Vienna Philharmonic will refrain from playing works by German composers. Some of those should connect, unless you feel like continuing to be deliberately obtuse.

Clearly the Empire survives through stalemate. Neither they nor the Dominion can finish each other off. Now you have the Cold War transposed to Tamriel.

Mookie

And Fallout 4 won't have vaults. And the next Mario game won't feature an Italian plumber. The next incarnation of Monopoly will do away with the GO square. The next Connect Four will feature only red checkers. The New England Patriots won't start Tom Brady next season. The United States will scrap the Liberty Bell. The Vienna Philharmonic will refrain from playing works by German composers. Some of those should connect, unless you feel like continuing to be deliberately obtuse.

Clearly the Empire survives through stalemate. Neither they nor the Dominion can finish each other off. Now you have the Cold War transposed to Tamriel.

Empires rise, empires die, new one can rise when old one dies.

OrexxerO

If you're this mad now, just think how furious you're going to be when TES VI holds the re-incorporation of Skyrim into the Empire as lore.

Your right, I would be pissed lol. They should implement a similar system to Mass Effect where your decisions in one game can and do effect what happens in the others.

I usually side with the Imperials, cause there's no way my Dragonborn will become Ulfric's b1tch.

So you rather be Tullius Bitch? And more importantly? The Thalmors Bitch? Who both treat you more like their Bitch then Ulfric ever does? If anything I found Ulfric to be more respectful towards my character then Tullius or anyone from the Thalmor especially.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Your right, I would be pissed lol. They should implement a similar system to Mass Effect where your decisions in one game can and do effect what happens in the others.
Even if they did that console players wouldn't be able to continue as ES VI will undoubtedly be a next gen game

OrexxerO

Yeah, valid point Gear. PC Gamers could though at least.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
True but the ES game usually jump centuries and across Tamriel so our allegiance in the Civil War won't matter much if we're in Valenwood in 4E 450 taking it back from the Thalmor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts