Xbox 360 Can't clear Bounty Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blood Rose Angel

Death surrounds me singing to me softly
Okay so what I've done is I finished the storm cloaks quest line and I just started the brotherhoods and I got the quest Bound Until Death I had brought along my husband (Farkas) and I killed the target while he was watching. Unfortunately now he is completely aggro on me and forces me into conversations. (I understand this is because he is a guard but cannot preform the actions of a guard) However now I'm trying to clear my bounties and there's no guards in solitude that I can clear my bounty on. Can some one help me get my husband back before I am forced to end his life?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
It would be hilarious if, since Farkas comes from Whiterun, Whiterun is where the bounty ended up going.

Blood Rose Angel

Well I figured it out and I did have a bounty in white run but my issue was the guards wouldn't talk to me about the bounty and I attacked three of them but none became Aggro so I beat the plops out of one (5 hits with a dagger to get his attention) and he finally aggroed and I GAINED a bounty!!!! Where the bounty actually went was to Whiterun I think it may be a bug.

Staff member
Well I figured it out and I did have a bounty in white run but my issue was the guards wouldn't talk to me about the bounty and I attacked three of them but none became Aggro so I beat the pl*** out of one (5 hits with a dagger to get his attention) and he finally aggroed and I GAINED a bounty!!!! Where the bounty actually went was to Whiterun I think it may be a bug.
Wow. I can't believe I called that xD

Blood Rose Angel

It would be hilarious if, since Farkas comes from Whiterun, Whiterun is where the bounty ended up going.
T
Well I figured it out and I did have a bounty in white run but my issue was the guards wouldn't talk to me about the bounty and I attacked three of them but none became Aggro so I beat the pl*** out of one (5 hits with a dagger to get his attention) and he finally aggroed and I GAINED a bounty!!!! Where the bounty actually went was to Whiterun I think it may be a bug.
lets be honest though
i walked in the city first thing I hear: "You've committed crimes against Skyrim! How do you plead?" And there's like 5 guards surrounding me n I be like: "I COMMITTED THE CRIME IN SOLITUDE WTF!" But that does explain why the guards in solitude stopped chasing me when Farkas got Aggro on me I guess he has telekinesis and told the ppl in Whiterun she is coming attack her.

Last edited:

Staff member
T
lets be honest though
i walked in the city first thing I hear: "You've committed crimes against Skyrim! How do you plead?" And there's like 5 guards surrounding me n I be like: "I COMMITTED THE CRIME IN SOLITUDE WTF!"
Working as intended.

Staff member
T
lets be honest though
i walked in the city first thing I hear: "You've committed crimes against Skyrim! How do you plead?" And there's like 5 guards surrounding me n I be like: "I COMMITTED THE CRIME IN SOLITUDE WTF!" But that does explain why the guards in solitude stopped chasing me when Farkas got Aggro on me I guess he has telekinesis and told the ppl in Whiterun she is coming attack her.
There's actually a mod that reduces the AI's crime range for alerting guards if you have access to them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts