• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rossman

When i talk to the steward and the Jarl, nothing comes up. I've already killed a bandit for him, and I'm waiting for a quest where he want's me to find something for him, but it never shows. Anyone know what to do? I really want the Lakeview Manor, so I'm thinking I should do the stormcloak missions so there would be another jarl. Think that would work?

Adz

Hey bud. You need the note from the courier. Once you have the DlC, this dude turns up at some point and says he has a message for you. Once you have it, search in your items and read the note. This will open it as a mission on your map and you then just make your way to your new house :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
For me, buying the house is easy. It's getting to help 3 Falkreather's that will update my "Helped" goal. The old elf is easy; the old man with the ashes is easy; but I refuse to break in to Hod's house (I like him and hate that old Jarl) - anyone know of someone else in the Hold to help? I would like to be Thane everywhere!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hey yeah the other easy one is taking some fire wood to the sawmill women , in the area and selling it to her .
OH! Cool. I hadn't thought of that one. I hadn't really thought of it as a favor though, more like a job, but, hey, if it works, I'll go for it. Oddly, I actually like that pompous little prick they call the Jarl. It's his father I loathe. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts