• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DizzyCrash

Ok... its almost everything i can do do not just bash on my keyboard jumbled jibberish i am so upset... I dropped 90 dollers on skyrim and all the DLC for the PC and ya know what? ... Its buggy... Glitchy... and Unplayable... I mean i love skyrim! Iv played it for a long time! thats not what im refuring to...

Its the hearth fire DLC... I feel like bethesda has just gutted my wallet.
I cannot! build a house... Can not! Its just... not possible iv tried like 45 times now and every time i gotta reload to before i bought the land and try another...

First and most commonly my Workbench stops showing me what i can build! and the desighn desk just shows me the small little house you start with asking me if thats what i want to build! no no no its not what i want!

Next is the most frustrating... when i build somthing... It doesnt Fu--ing appear! I just stand there waiting... and waiting... and waiting watching it to see when my walls or roof will come up.. iv tried fast traveling away and then back iv tried saving and reloading and going in the house and leaving it.
nothing works iv been screwed over! I cant go ahead cause my building wont appear and i cant live in half a damn house!

Iv tried building all the parts at once! and iv tried building it in small baby steps ... build one piece then wait for it to appear before moving onto the next part.
nothing works... alwase ends the same every damn time.

Iv exhousted myself... google knows pl*** about what to do and Im stumped!
What makes it worse... is the assholes at bethesda are too bizzy counting there money to announce a fix for this unfinished product! ... this is a broken DLC being sold at full price! its scummy and criminal to take money for a half assed unfinished game!
I cant understand how... for 4 months! they havent put out a fix for these bugs yet Let alone! not even announced one! h-h-how! how! how can you have glitches this invasive making your DLC unplayable and yet you cant f***ing fix it! or even consider fixing it!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts