PS3 Cannot get Krosis dragon mask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wraypau

for some reason, on PS3, I cannot get the dragon priest which has krosis dragon mask to open his coffin. I have tried ruins, unrelented force, etc.. still wont open. Any help?

Wraypau

yeah, i killed the dragon ages ago... My whole game is glitching now, nothing I can do. Pretty much sucks to be me right now =(

redrkt

Premium Member
I am stuck there waiting for a dragon to show up, have killed Krosis already and taken his stuff and I can leave but the blades stay there waiting for the dragon to show up.

SavageWolf12

Is the lid off of the coffin at all? I ran into a problem like this with another priest and the lid was off the coffin and he just wouldn't come out. I just jumped on top of it and hit him with my axe and he jumped out. Hope this helps you.

WinterStorm

Daedric prince of Winter
Try using dragon shouts on the coffin, thats what i did, just used FUS ROH DAH (althought it was in a burial crypt)

William Morgan

I have been to shearpoint many times the dragon priest wont come out his sarcophagus i have tried everything krosis is the last mask i need im playing on ps3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts