• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BionicleManF

the entrance text for the soul cairn portal is not appearing for me since i chose to get my soul trapped, walking ion the portal results in nothing. Anyone know what might be causing this, or a console command to warp me to the soul cairn?

Crowley

That's unlucky, I can't think of why that would happen. So you've tried going through it without pressing the button, like you can with some other portals? It's not a corrupted save file is it?

BionicleManF

every other passage was has worked just fine, in fact, the text to enter the portal was there before splitting my soul, but now it's not.

JClarke1953

Found this Googling for Console Command for entering the Soul Cairn, Skyrim.

Sometimes, the portal will glitch, and the player will be unable to enter the Soul Cairn indefinitely. Either reloading the save before attempted entering or choosing the option other than what you chose will fix it, not sure which actually fixes it, so try both simultaneously. (Using tcl console command to go over the portal might fix this).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts