1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannibal guilt?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Dark Assassin, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

Uhm... but he is a priest of Bothia, a Daedra so I really don't think he's a worshipper of any Aedra. Unless, of course you're referring to the poor Priest of Arkay and the cannibal cult. You are right that I do feel bad about leading him to his death and then eating him if I'm on the good side.

My point is that, the Priest of Bothia vs. Molag Bol would end up dieing in that cage anyway and, at least if I kill him it's quick and I get good swag out of it. Of course my good characters just never follow through with the entire quest anyhow once they know who they're dealing with (Molag) in any case, but I haven't played a truly good character in a very long time. My characters are like me - opportunistic, materialistic and morally ambiguous! :)

2. Kalin of High Rock

Kalin of High Rock Faal Lun Vahdin

Yes, but he was a priest of Boethiah. He should have appreciated your cunning and ambitious deception.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CaptMorgan72

CaptMorgan72 Active Member

Oops my bad, I WAS thinking of the priest of Arkay and the cannibal cult. Yep, I agree that the priest should have appreciated the deceit even if it was done to him. In any event, you shouldn't feel bad about killing him, if you're on the side of the Aedra. He's a Daedra worshipper.

4. DestroyerDevourMaster

DestroyerDevourMaster "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"

I did the quest for the achievement, nothing more nothing less. Cannibalism grosses me out, no offense to those of you who are into that kind of stuff o_O

• Like Like x 1