• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    A Bosmer by the name of Elgorym walks into the inn that he visits whenever he passes by Windhelm. As the door opens, a chill in the air breezes into the inn.
    "Hello, friend," the Bosmer said as he nodded towards the innkeeper of Candlehearth. "I'm a bit hungry after the journey here." After conversing with the innkeeper, he ordered a sweet roll and a mug of Nordic Mead. He looks around the inn, expecting to meet an Argonian friend and possibly some strangers who will help him on his latest mission. He hands the innkeeper ten gold. "This should cover the room," he says with a kind tone. "Oh, and please. If you see an Argonian walk in here, please be sure to alert me." Elgorym decides that once his guest comes in, he'll see if other people would join him on his dangerous adventure. He hoped that when he told people that they'd be helping him delve into a dangerous Nordic ruin and kill a dangerous Dragon Priest named Munaax, (which translates into "cruel" from the Dragon Language) for the safety of all of Skyrim, that they wouldn't refuse or freak out. So he went up to his room, set his few things he decided to bring with him in the chest and wardrobe inside his room. The things he needed for his journey were in there: Food, his Glass Armor, bow, arrows, swords, and a map. He sighed and lay down in his bed, wearing his fine-looking clothes, and waited for the Innkeeper to tell him when his Argonian friend, Derkeethus, came. He would explain to Derkeethus and any others that join him about Munaax once he can convince any partners to join with him on the journey. ((OOC: Derkeethus is an NPC, so I'll have him come to the inn after a couple more posts from others))

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor opened the door, "Is he here?" Drapor said anxiously. He had been following the bosmer since they crossed paths "He seems to know something" Drapor said smiling, exposing his fangs. Drapor walked to the innkeeper and handed over 500 gold, Then asked "Did a bosmer walk through here?" he quietly pointed to the door on the left. Drapor nodded and walked to the door. he chanted "Dar ko zee cra" as dark magic smirled around him then disappeared. not caring about people seeing him

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Your Username: DarkObliskTower

Your Age: 13

Your Gender: Male

Character Name: Equinius Lunar-Soul

Character Age: 26

Character Race: Nord

Character Class: Dark Mage

Character's Physical Description: Wears fur boots and robes of Vearmina

Character History/Biography: was a hunter until he found a strange amulet that contained the spirt of an ancient king called Dark Equinus who has the power to make games from normal conjuration spells

Elgorym

((OOC: Drapor I assume you're speaking about me? If not, disregard this message.))
    Elgorym heard a fellow Bosmer speaking or chanting behind him.
    "I can't say you're the person I'm looking for. However, you look familiar. Have we met?" Elgorym said, looking quite perplexed at what the Wood Elf was doing.

Drapor

(OOC: Ya i was talking about you)

"Yes, iv'e been following you for quite some time" Drapor had his usual grin. "Your omen is quite strong" Drapor sat down on a chair and chanted "Dokro vitara dokro vitaro" the room started to spin around.

Elgorym

Elgorym stood against the front of his bed, facing Drapor as he sat down in a chair, chanting from a tongue Elgorym did not quite understand. As he stood against the wooden board on his bed, he put his hands behind his back and slowly pulled the sword that was on his bed closer to him, so he could attack if things got out of hand. The room started turning into a warped scene that was spinning around. Elgorym saw Drapor's eyes: Apprentice Vampire, by the looks of them. Countless times, Elgorym has dealt with vampires, so he knows them quite well.
    "May I ask what you are doing, and if you mean me any harm? Why have you been following me exactly?" Elgorym said with a baffled tone. He knew vampires were one to cause trouble, but this one did not seem like the others. Meanwhile, an Argonian wearing a full set of glass armor walked into the bar, expecting to meet a Wood Elf. "Good evening," he said to the innkeeper, "I'm looking for a male Wood Elf. Has one come in here, and if so, where is he?" The innkeeper pointed down the hall to where the room Elgorym was staying in, and stated there were two Bosmer in there. The Argonian shrugged and figured that Elgorym was bringing a friend with him for the "help" he needed. The Argonian, Derkeethus, knocked on the door.

Drapor

Drapor stopped chanting and the items in the room fell down, Drapor teleported and reappeared infront of Elgorym. "Tell your friend at the door to wait a minute, I will explain everything, Firstly I do not mean you harm. Secondly i have been following you because I know you need help" Drapor's voice was deep and toned. He pulled out 5000 septims then placed it on Elgorym's lap. "I will be helping you on your 'adventure" Drapor said sounding sarcastic. He got up and allowed Derkeethus in "Sorry for the trouble" Drapor said to this wretched argonian. "Wretched" Drapor laughed as he walked out to rent the room beside Elgoryms.

Elgorym

"Who was that guy?" Derkeethus asked after Drapor had left the room. Elgorym put the septims in his satchel on his belt. "No clue, but apparently he said he'd join us on our journey. He paid me 5,000 septims, and I'm not quite sure why. Every since he paid me I decided he's trustworthy and kind, but we should still be wary. He was quite strange, and I think he might have powers that can help us. I'm not quite sure how, but I think he knew about the Dragon Priest, Munaax, that we are hunting." Elgorym answered. "Munaax? I don't believe you've told me quite yet. Sounds dangerous. I like it." Derkeethus responded. Thus, Elgorym told him about the Dragon Priest Munaax, and how he saw him in a dream, or a vision, saying he was coming back to destroy Tamriel and how he's currently inside a dangerous Nordic tomb with powerful Draugr and traps. "I think we need some other people to help us kill him before we head off." Elgorym said. "Yes, we should. May the Hist guide us." the Argonian responded.
    Elgorym stood out by the door, waiting for any adventurer who comes and seems noble to tell of their plans. "Oh, and Derkeethus, we're going to be staying with Ri'saad, our Khajiit friend and his caravan. They said they'd travel with us and allow us to camp for any nights with their tents and fire." The Bosmer said with a grin. "Well, I always liked that cat. He's been a good help to us." Derkeethus responded. Elgorym and Derkeethus stood at the front of the inn, waiting for people who want to join on their journey to come.

Drapor

Drapor heard Elgorym talk about Munaax. Drapor smiled he knew why Elgorym wanted to kill him. Using the brainwash hex Drapor knew what Elgorym was thinking. Drapor got out his journal and wrote "Day 58, I have found a fellow Bosmer to help me get the Acmulac. Elgorym has seem to taken me in. The Argonian is giving me bad feelings. I know him from somewhere. But no matter, i will remember soon enough, The dark voices have gotten stronger, My head aches everywhere I go, but after i have my precious artifact they will be banished to oblivion. For now I go." Drapor got up and walked to his bed. "Soon, I feed" As he drifted of into his slumber.

Elgorym

When Elgorym and Derkeethus were younger, they created a special alphabet that they could use for each other when they were in danger. Right now, they did just that. Both of them by now had figured that Drapor could listen into their minds, so they thought and spoke in their alphabet, a language he didn't understand. "That guy gives me the creeps. I don't know if we can trust him or not. But for now, we must wait for others to assist us." Elgorym said in their alphabet.

Drapor

((OOC:This picture is what Drapor looks like now))

"There smarter then I thought" Drapor said smiling "A challenge of sorts" Drapor walked out of his room to see Elgorym and Derkeethus. The ground suddenly shook Rapidly "Earthquake?" Thought Drapor. "No, wait..... Is it a dragon?" Drapor ran outside to see someone riding a dragon. "This is going to be fun..." Drapor thought.

Elgorym

"What in Oblivion is that noise?" Elgorym ran outside and saw a dragon. Wait... Somebody was riding it! "Derkeethus, cover me, I need to get my bow!" Elgorym sprinted back outside with his ebony bow and arrows. Suddenly, the dragon got closer to the ground. Was it landing?

Drapor

"Derkeethus, Get it on the left!" Drapor yelled and ran to the right "This thing is landing, My chance" Drapor whispered to himself. he ran behind and shot arrow at hte dragon getting it in the wing. "Try and fly now" Drapor smiled.

Elgorym

"...And some call me filthy lizard!" "Derk" said as he aimed his bow and shot the dragon right underneath his eye, and immediately pulled out his sword as the dragon fell onto the ground. Meanwhile, Elgorym shot at its wings, not too far from where Drapor hit it. Suddenly, the dragon's wings burned into dust due to the effects of the Ebony Bow Elgorym had. Still, the dragon was fighting at the ground, slashing at the threesome.

Drapor

Drapor used his arrows to scale the dragon and climbed up to its head "Drako de bokuno!" Drapor yelled and dark swirls surrounded the dragon. Drapor jumped off. "that will slow this beast down" Drapor smiled. The dragon moved as if in slow motion. Drapor smiled and walked to the door "Elgorym and Derkeethus, you handle things here" He said with a wave of his hand and walked inside.

Elgorym

The remaining Bosmer and Argonian shrugged, and watched the pitiful dragon move as if he were made of molasses. "He took all the fun out of killing these things!" Derkeethus said with a laugh, and stabbed his sword into the dragon's eye. "Haha, yes. But sometimes you can get tired of having these things burn your armor." Elgorym said as he ran his sword down the dragons neck, and then kicking it open. The two partners went back into the tavern, laughing.

Drapor

((OOC: want to make a new thread instead of clogging this one? Just a thought))

Drapor heard the dragon roaring from outside "Ha, everyone don't worry. Everything is fine" Drapor said to everyone in the tavern. and walked into his room. he wrote in his journal "A dragon appeared, it was quite weak though, Elgorym and his friend took care of him, Well I probably should feed" Drapor closed the book and walked into Elgorym and Derkeethus.

Elgorym

((OOC: Probably, but I'd like to have one or two more people join the RP to make it more interesting, maybe we can go to different inns to get more people. For example, the Bannered Mare has posts quite frequently.))
    "Sometimes, I miss Valenwood and my family. But to the far North reaches of Tamriel, I'm having quite a bit of fun. Its not like I have an opportunity to slay all these dragons in Valenwood and make coin." The Elf said to Derkeethus. "I agree, except I miss Black Marsh and my home too." Derkeethus replied back. They both stood at the front of the inn, waiting for more noble adventurers to come and join them on their journey to kill Munaax the Dragon Priest. Elgorym pulled out a map of Skyrim while he stood, looking at it. "Here it is: Munaax's Crypt. It's called Jorfastenn on the map." They knew where they were going and how, but not quite what was on the way. Thus, they waited for more adventurers to come into the inn.
    ((OOC: Should we visit the Bannered Mare Thread? Idk if anyone is coming. o_O))

Drapor

(OOC: Ya sure, we can "Head" to bannered mare if you want)

Drapor walked past Elgorym and his freind to feed. he crouched by someones door then pick locked it. He fed of some Nord. He walked back to Elgorym and Derkeethus "Maybe we should head for Whiterun" Drapor said, there seemed to be no one who would help the trio on there journey.

Elgorym

"I agree, many adventurers come to Whiterun often as it is the centermost city in Skyrim. Perhaps we can head to the Bannered Mare Inn there for a drink and to seek for someone to help us." Elgorym said. He waved for the other two to follow him to Whiterun.
    ((OOC: Will post on the Bannered Mare thread now, join in whenever.))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts