• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fenix09

So can you u turn your spouse at anytime into a vampire ? I've been doing the volkihar side quests and this is the third deceiving the herd quest a few of the blood lines but I'm still waiting on for to turn my wife muiri into a vampire or is it just the wife I picked ?

JClarke1953

Has anyone tried turning Serana long after the Dawnguard quests are done and Harkon is dead?

I mean like when fighting Vampire's, and I get infected. What if I don't drink a potion, become a Vamp. I wonder if Serana will/can be turned. Just for grins and giggles?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
oo! I am yet to do this. I have finished the main DG quest and have done a few side quests. I turned one dude in Riften, but I haven't married yet, so I haven't experienced the whole "Turning your spouse into the undead" thingy.

JClarke1953

Since Serana won't marry, I wonder how/if she can be turned? How can she not be turned though when she's exposed to the Drain when fighting Vampire's. So I wonder if it can even be done.

Fenix09

Well I've done a few quests and have not come upon it but I did just finish getting the two vampire rings which make me happy but I'm waiting for vingalmo to give it to me.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
you can turn your wife at any time if you had better vampires also I might try that have serana become a human again and see if I can turn her into a vampire afterwoulds

CaptMorgan72

Has anyone tried turning Serana long after the Dawnguard quests are done and Harkon is dead?

I mean like when fighting Vampire's, and I get infected. What if I don't drink a potion, become a Vamp. I wonder if Serana will/can be turned. Just for grins and giggles?

This isn't possible since you can't marry her and followers don't get infected fighting vamps.

HaxAras

I've been trying to turn my wife Ysolda into A vampire. I sided with the Dawngard, became A vampire lord, was cured. Became A regular vampire and had that cured. Then I inexplicably became A master vampire again.

I keep going to the Wiki page and found out it's possible if you sided with the vampires. I used the vampire seduction spell and fed on her. Can't tell if it affected her eyes, I never got any new dialogue.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts