PS3 Calcemo's Dwarven Item Request

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alyssea

I got a letter from a courier a looong time ago about giving Calcemo a Dwarven Bow of Despair. I sold the bow before I got the letter though, so don't have it. I just tried buying a dwarven bow, enchanting it with fear (the enchantment learned from disenchanting something with "of despair") and a grand soul gem, and renaming it Dwarven Bow of Despair, but I can't give it to him. When I say "I'm here about the Dwarven Bow of Despair" and he says may I see it, my only option is "Actually, I'm not sure I have it anymore." And then he just tells me to go retrieve it. >.> Is there anything I can do to complete the quest?

ShoCh

The Despair enchantment affects creatures & people up to level 13, Fear only affects creatures to level 10. Did you notice the enchanment level of the one you made? Could be that was the problem here. Other than that, if you remember who you sold it to, you can just buy it back. I did the same thing with a dwarven war axe and just bought it back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts