OOC By Night We Rise (Closed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    Scared-Kevin-Home-Alone.gif

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Mkauly Culkin is a Skeleton man. (Hoped I spelled that right)

No joke, there is a 5 minute video of him eating a peice of pizza on Youtube. It is very silent, and very awkward.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well, I forgot to mention this at all, but Tyrian does have a contraction of Lycanthropy, though not the same that most experience. He is in a different form of wolf. Rather than shifting into the common Werewolf form, or Gevaudan/Beast form, he shifts into Animal Form. Which mean he shifts into a fairly large sized Wolf. So he has no human characteristics, but all wolf characteristics. I will post some information below. He lacks all sort's of howling or strength capabilities, and only gains a bit of speed. Here is the INFO for his Animal Form:

Fur Color: Deep Black
    Height: 3'6" on all Fours
    Other Info: He has pale White eyes, as well as sharp claws. His tail is relatively large in size as well as length.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OKay, for those unfamiliar with Khajiit Forms, here is a Reference Image!
    Basic Information
    Name: Ri’Zankir Moon-Blood​
    Alias: Moon-Seer, Moon Blood​
    Race: Khajiit (Specifically Cathay)​
    Sex: Male​
    Class: Monk | Wanderer​
    Affiliations/Guild: Caravans, Thieves Guild for a Time​
    Personality: Zankir tends to be one that has the coolest and calmest of tempers. He doesn’t enjoy the work that he is in, and prefers to be left alone. Unless he is in the company of those he becomes fond of. Though he didn’t necessarily choose his line of work, and doesn’t enjoy it, it is his only means of profit and survival. So he takes it very seriously, and professionally.​
    Appearance
    Height: 5’9”​
    Weight: 125 Lbs.​
    Build: Muscular, Lean, Flexible​
    Hair: He has Tan/Sand colored fur, with almost un-noticeable stripes patterned throughout​
    Skin/Scars: He has a single scar that cuts across his snout​
    Unique Features: The very tip of his tail, has a small bit of deep red fur​
    Wears: He wears a very simple, custom made set of robes. They very in colors, and allow him to be very noticeable to the others in his caravan as leader. They come with a simple hood, and a black belt that comes with many sheathes. He also processes an ebony set of shoulder pauldrons, gauntlets, boots, and greaves, if he ever needs more protection.​
    Weapons: Though his main weapon is his walking staff, and his hand to hand. He carries a single, Elswerian Crafted sword, that he calls Thorn.
    Misc: His lifelong friend and companion, is his Elswerian Wolf Zasha. She is an abnormally white, soft furred wolf that stands at about 3’9” on all fours, and is very capable of putting up with most opponents. She has bright blue eyes, and is extremely loyal and protective of her Khajiit owner.​
    Images of Zasha:​
    Bio: When he was a younger lad, he escaped the traditional life of Khajiit life in Elsweyer. He moved from place to place, living on the land. Practicing the ways of peace. He would meditate for days, coming to his own discoveries and learnings. He would also practice his own martial practices. When he came to Skyrim, he fell under the darkness that Moon Sugar and Skooma Carries. Becoming an addict. That’s when the Thieves found him. They promised him Refuge, and escape from the addiction. So he started stealing and recovering. This became a path that he hated. He would go back to his meditations, and started to withdraw from the darkness. Then during the War between the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood, he put his past behind him, and started to move onto better things. He wanted to find a quiet place to live his life in peace. That’s when the Hand found him. They forced him to give up his own skooma recipe, and forced him to run their new Caravan. Making him the Chef. Then, as time progressed, he rose to Caravan Matriarch. He now carefully leads the Caravan, with professional accuracy and perfection. Though he doesn’t like to lead a life of crime and blood, he fears it is all he can do to survive.​

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Its going to be a short cc, I dont know what I want to write for her history yet, so im going to leave that blank for now or just a little bit *shrugs*

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Name> Keran
    Age/Sex/Race> 27, Female, Nord
    Looks> (ill get a pic)
    Wears> (Ill get a pic)
    Weapons> bow and sword (if I can ill find pics)
    Little History> she joined the companions only to be pushed out on the streets as the companions were being wiped out, without a home or any family she took to the forest, living off the land, doing odd mercenary work, she came across an man who had lycanthropy, who one night turned into what he was, unable to control her urges she stayed away from cities, wanting to control her lust for flesh, yet still be paid she took killing contracts from Jarls and residents. With each year passing she finally gained a little control of her turning.

(Specter im really sorry this cc sucks.. Im on my phone and cant get on my computer to make a decent one :sadface: )

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Dishonored-story-620x349.jpg

General
    • Name: Alarik Oakthorn
    • Alias: Bron Grohiik
    • Race: Nord-Bosmer Crossbreed
    • Apparent Age: Early 30's
    • Sex: Male
    • Class: Warrior
    • Afflictions: Lycanthropy
    • Affiliations: Companions, Tall trees wolf pack
    • Heritage: Grandson of Valin and Cylnia Oakthorn
    • Personality: At his best his is caring and loyal. At his worst he is short tempered and full of rage. He accepts his gifts of being a werewolf but hates the way he is treated because of it. He hopes to be accepted by non-wolves one day.
    Appearance

• Height: 5"11
    • Weight: 160
    • Build: Muscular but semi-small for nord blood
    • Hair: Long, coal-black, not that well kept
    • Facial Hair: Medium-Long, Coal black beard
    • Distinct Features: The traditional, bright, emerald green eyes seen in all Oakthorns. Semi-High Cheek bones. Bosmeri ears
    Gear
    garrett_thief_by_ygolek-d55z2wk.jpg

• Armor: He wears a lightweight black cloak along with a dark grey cowl and cape. It is reinforced with leather in certain areas and has a few leather pockets.
    • Weapons: A somewhat worn steel mace, and his claws.
    • Magicka: None
    • Misc: Being rather new to lycanthropy he has little control over it but works with his grandfather to help. Using a technique taught to him by Valin Oakthorn he is able to deploy claws through turning only his very finger tips. It's not nearly as skilled as Valin's mastery of turning any part of his body individually.
    Bio
    • Alarik reveals very little about his childhood or early life. All that is known is that he was abandoned by his mother and father. He inherited the gene of lycanthropy and began changing at the age of 18, his aging stopped at 32. He had turned to the companions for help and spent a few years with them.

When Valin Oakthorn heard that his daughter had deserted a poor child he set off to find his grandson. Alarik was taken to Valenwood and trained by Valin and the pack. Upon returning to Skyrim he discovered the oppression of Silver Hand and rejoined the Companions to help out. He adopted the name of Bron Grohiik to protect himself from those who wished to kill his kind.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I kept the CC short since that seemed to be what you were looking for. Here's the writing sample.

"I can't do it." Alarik stammered out. Sweat drenched his brow. "It hurts so much!" He exclaimed, beginning to get frustrated. "Which is exactly why you need to." Valin Oakthorn replied. Alarik hadn't spent much time with his grandfather. It felt odd to call him that as the man looked to be the same age as Alarik was, if not younger. Alarik had just opened his mouth when Valin shot an arrow right at the Crossbreeds chest. The arrow was dulled, no more than a crafted twig, but it hurt. Alarik felt the rage building up inside of him. "That's it, get mad." Valin said, then suddenly getting an idea. The bosmer man began to fire arrow after arrow at Alarik.

"Stop it!" The man screamed out in pain. "Make me!" Valin replied, loosing one that hit Alarik square in the forehead. That was it. Alarik let out a vicious scream and dove at Valin, hoping to tackle him. The bosmer merely laughed, loosing another arrow into Alarik's ribs. The rage was building up, he couldn't take it. Alarik let out another scream.

He had managed to get himself up and his mind was racing with the thoughts of turning. His back snapped, forcing the man to his knees. He dug his fingers into the dirt as his spine expanded and contracted. He felt his feet lengthen. He was on the ground, the pain indescribable. Every single bone in his body snapped and healed until they were in the position they wanted. Claws formed on his fingers and he began to tear at his chest. He ripped off skin, the blood poured out for a moment, dripping onto the ground. His jaw broke, and each tooth began to fall out and in their place grew a fang. It was excruciating. He expected to black out in pain but he never did. He just laid there and felt every single crack and tear as his body grew into that of a terrible predator.

Soon it had finished. Where a young nord-bosmer boy once lay now there was a large wolf man. He walked in a circle around the still smirking Valin. His large paws left prints in the mud. Every snarl let loose slobber and snot. They bright red eyes peered out at the bosmer. Alarik felt enlightened. It was as if this was his true form, aches he didn't know he had were gone and everything was heightened. He could smell the flowers around him, and hear birds chirping far away. However, one thing overpowered everything, Valin's Heart. Alarik could hear every beat, his instincts screamed at him. He wanted to rip out Valin's heart and feast upon it and the rest of his body. The turn had been complete.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    From under long doe like eyelashes peer enthralling golden eyes, each disk like pupil endless black voids. Each glimmering like precious gems set in equally golden silken skin, above hanging a simple yet elegant circlet of reflective chain. Face framed by fire, shining red, blond hair. A full, petite mouth that smiles listlessly hiding a thousand secrets and a set of pearl like fangs. Cream markings adorn elegantly cheeks and brow while equally exquisite markings of hazelnut cover the entirety of fluttering eyelids only to run like tears from each corner. Elongated bomser like ears peek daintily from under her mane, short red cream fur lining the upper ear ending in tassel like tuffs. The pair ornamented by luminous golden earrings whisper their jingles with each small movement of the regal head. Long, graceful neck flows into refined shoulders. A single petite hand rests near ample bosom, five digits, five fingers each clawed. Sculpted arms lead to fire furred elbows and again to neat shoulders. Her well curved back erupts midway through once more in a line of fire, fur growing in length as the tailbone is neared going no further. Flowing from the fire, a tail of long soft fur sits atop rounded rump, extending to reach at its swishing tip only mid-thigh. Toned legs, smooth and unmarked come to ankles, dancing with the same wispily fluid fur as hangs from the joints of her arms. A carnal exotic voice whispers with a purr. Small clawed feet ready to send the mirage dancing away with no more than a word. “Zihari”
    Name Zihari

Race: Khajiit (Ohmes/ Ohmes-raht)
    Sex Female
    Height 5’0
    Fighting style: Hand to hand, dual wields daggers

Acessories:

Circlet:
    elven_circlet_by_trinitynavar_d66hfqa_1.jpg

Earrings:

Portrait_of_an_elf_female_with_tattoos_on_face_a.jpg

Gear:
    Armor
    Armor2.png

Small arm shields on both arms that reach from the wrist and extend, but are not attached, slightly past the elbow

UHshieldarm.jpg

Weaponry:

Two of each of the following daggers:

FOAi1q_I.jpg
    20b0321f1892dcab2dcbe389d6772d40_d5qcsrb.jpg
    References:

This as a reference for face/feature/eye shape (Not eyebrows, natural gentle. for colour check hair ref):

bosmer_by_kokomiko_d5qj9fu.jpg
    This as a reference for hair style and colour:
    a_RI.jpg

2702568_1380638137.jpg

Reference for fur:

CATS_PICTURES_ORG_1382_800x616_american_bobtai.jpg
    Reference for Markings on face but in colors descried:

Wf5y_MLM.jpg

Reference for eyes (but rounded pupils, this is only for colour)

images

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Small question: How tall can Cathay come to be? I'm trying to work on this khajiit monk cc and I'm not sure about the height differences, or how their bodies are built.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Well, I was using Majir's reference to the different species, but for some reason, when he came to Cathay, he only stated they were much like the Suthay-Raht (bipedal, etc.) But nothing on their height differences between them and their Cathay-Raht counterparts.

I would use Specter's for a reference, but he didn't list a height on there, I do not believe.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Ah. STATURE. I'm an idiot. Thank you, Hlif!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts