OOC By Night We Rise (Closed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Alright! Editted to better fit the format you gave, I think! If this wasn't what you meant, I will delete it immediately and work on it again!

Name: Dolmas / Valen Hlerayn
    Age: 85 (Looks only to be in his early twenties, due to elven aging)
    Race: Dunmer
    Sexuality: HeterosexualMarital Status: Single
    Place of Birth: Small, unnamed village on Solesteim
    Current Residence: N/A
    Class: Mercenary, Duelist
    Affiliations: Companions, Himself
    Afflictions: A dark disorder, along with lycanthropy
    Alignment: Ranges from Lawful Neutral to Chaotic Evil, depending.
    Religion: None. Deep seated hatred for all Daedra.

607lc-V3SxdHzbkYno--s-v3RklhLcD4_2Ynlgf20FCreT1K98qw4zr0RsTJqwB_4DODRIYplVlXna-3NLeku2PBSph-BRPVPxp_uayMpAmmPX2HhMR-ePy5

Appearance:

Height: 5’10
    Weight: 190 lbs.
    Hair: Dark colored Mohawk, short hair round rest of head.
    Eye Color: Vibrant Red
    Build: Strong but lean, from Mercenary work as well as constantly being on the move.Skin: Lighter shade of blue.
    Scars: One, over left eye, caused by childhood accident. There are multiple scars over his body, but they are intricate designs, more than likely self-inflicted.

Personality:
    Dolmas is a relatively good man. He fights for what he believes is right and will stand up for those he loves. Has a deep need for companionship, and is looking for someone to help combat his dark side. So far, no one has survived long enough to help. Finds himself often intertwined with women, but tends to stay away, as he is afraid of attachment. He is charitable, and chivalric to a fault.

Dislikes: Unnecessary bloodshed, Arrogance, Evil

Dolmas has another side, a far…darker side…that tends to show itself at very, very horrible times. When he gets into this dark place…well…I’m sure you will see for yourself soon.

Equipment and Clothing: Silver colored Elven armor plating, greaves, gauntlets and boots on black leather trousers and long-sleeved undershirt. Cloaked in a black trench length jacket.

Carries two swords; An akaviri katana, as well as a cyrodilic privateer’s cutlass. The cutlass is tied to his belt, the katana is strapped to his back, through straps attached to the jacket itself. A single dagger is hidden on the back of his belt, and another is hidden in his boot. Both are only for emergencies, as he rarely uses them.

Wears a mask made from a skull. It is framed with Elven steel for better fitting. The origin of the mask is unknown.

Skills:

Major: One-handed, Alteration, Block
    Minor: Light armor, Sneak, Speech

History:
    Not much can be told about poor Dolmas, as that would take far too long. For now, I’ll give you this much.

Dolmas ended up joining the companions, to both fulfill his need for companionship (No pun intended), and his need to feel as if he is doing right. When he eventually found the group’s heads were also lycanthropes, he decided to stay anyway. He asked for training, not only in combat, but in somehow controlling the beast within him.

Things were going well. He was finally coming to grips with his affliction, and even sometimes could shift back at will when he lost control.

That was until the Silver Hand aided in their destruction.

When the rioting started and the hunting of the Companions began, Dolmas disappeared into almost thin air. He shifted his location from hold to hold until he was certain they had either given up or had lost his position.
    Now, he waits under the radar, hoping that someone will rise to challenge the Silver Hand and their Crimson Caravan goons.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    The format shifted on me when I posted it, should be fixed now!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    This for Dolmas if possible!
    Not sure if this is allowed, but this is the color I would use for "you know who". :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ok. I can't see the color as of yet, due to me being on a phone. But I will here soon! And I will post my CC. Which I totally forgot about.

Via Samsung GS4

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    I may... If I can see that post example. :)

Via Samsung GS4
    I edited the original post with it, but here ya go!

Note - I don't believe Natch will be acting as crazy as he is in this example. I felt like writing him going through withdrawal would be a nice snippet though. Assuming he'll have a decent stash of skooma with the Crimson Caravan.

» EXAMPLE
    Natch desperately wanted some skooma. No, he needed it. His body shook, an uncontrollable nervousness having been cast upon him the last few days. He watched the various patrons at the inn merrily go about their day, unaware of the feeling that he may burst at any moment. He himself had been waiting several days for a Dunmer who would be smuggling a gracious amount of his precious drink over the border of Cyrodiil.

"Natch," a familiar voice spoke from over his shoulder. Antus, his informant and longtime partner gave him a stern look. How long had he been there? Natch should have been asking this question - instead, his mind immediately traveled to where his skooma could be. If Antus was here, what did that mean for his skooma?

"Where's the Dunmer?" Natch questioned immediately. His normally quiet demeanor was shaken up, and by the look on Antus's face, his voice was telling.

Antus sighed before speaking, "We have a problem... the Elf got a better deal from some other guys. Crimson Caravan. Been taking a lot of our work lately."

Natch froze, his eyes growing wide. The Imperial had the look of a crazed man. "No skooma?"

"Well," Antus pursed his lips before reaching into the pocket of his pants and taking out a small glass bottle. Natch snatched it from his hand, taking a sip. It took only seconds for the effects of the liquid to set in. The shaking stopped, and his nerves were once again settled down. Everything was back to normal - he could go back to his relaxed self. Skooma was damn amazing.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Hlif, did you say you wanted us to pm you our cards and colors?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Got it! Thanks for clearing that up...even though I'm sure it didn't need to be. I'm just oblivious, sometimes. :oops:

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Darn it. I swear, this computer makes me miss half of the sentences I type. I corrected the post above.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Shew. Guess I'm safe then. :p

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    I realize there is some affiliation with the Crimson Caravan and the Silver Hand, but do you mind explaining a little bit about the CC? Like are they also werewolf hunters? Are they are Silver Hand members? Or are they just in it for the drugs?

Sorry 'bout the questions. I want to know what I'm signing Natch up for lol.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well, they are just a group that is controlled by the Silverhand. The Caravan themselves aren't Werewolf hunters, but if you would like, you can post a CC that is in that way. I am going to update the first post to be more specific with CC's. You don't have to have ties with the Companions, but you can be a supporter or even just a Werewolf. Same with the Caravan, you don't have to be a Silverhand or Caravaner, but you can be a Wolf Hunter working under contract or something.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Basic Information
    Name: Tyrian Rallis
    Race: Breton | Dunmer
    Sex: Male
    Class: Spellsword | Assassin | Nightblade
    Affiliations/Guild: Dark Brotherhood / Morag Tong | Ex-Companions
    Personality: Like his sister, Tyrian tends to be rather self-reliant. He prefers to keep to himself, because he was raised in solitude (minus his twin). He can be very blunt, and very forward. He usually doesn’t like the company of people, and if he doesn’t like you, he will let you know. However, if he does like you, he will just stay dark and blunt, as well as loyal and passively caring. When the time demands it, he can be very protective and aggressive.
    Appearance
    Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 145 Lbs.
    Build: Small, Lean and Muscular
    Hair: Black Ash in color, Shoulder Length, worn down, relatively wavy
    Skin/Scars: Semi-pale White Skin, One small scar on his left brow, Burns from tears below both eyes, Burns down his forearms and hands.
    Unique Features: His eyes will leak his Internal Flame like tears when he is in a rage
    Tattoos/Piercings: Red Glowing geometric tattoos appear all over his body when he uses his internal flame, as well as during a rage
    Wears: Tyrian hates anything heavy and restricting. He has stuck to wearing robes most of his life. This was until he decided to take the time to craft his own armor. When he was a teenager, he developed a hybrid leather/cloth material to craft his armor out of. The material was ultra light, and ultra flexible. It is like wearing nothing at all. It is also flame resistant, allowing Tyrian to control his Internal Flame with no trouble. This armor comes with 2 sheathes for his swords, as well as dozens of other small sheathes with hidden throwing knives. On his left shoulder, is a down facing dagger sheathe for his hand crafted dagger. At his back is a light but thick cloak that gives decent weather protection, and concealment. It covers his head in a hood as well. He wears a cowl on his lower face to hide his identity as he chooses. It is made of the same material. Around his neck, he wears the matching Pendant to his sister, but black: The Rallis Stag
    Weapons: Though his main weapon is his magicka, Tyrian is a proficient bladesman. He carries 2 swords on him at all times. Two custom Long Bladed Kopis like blades. With a smooth ebony finished blade, and a leather bound an covered steel hilt and handle. For some close combat situations, he carries a single dagger, Shade. This dagger was the first thing that he had ever forged, and since then, he has updated the handle, to a heavy carved wood, with an ultra-hardened steel blade. He also carries an arsenal of over 20 throwing knives on his person. He crafts them as a hobby, and uses them often.
    Misc: Do to his unknown and supernatural tie to flames and fire, Tyrian’s soul and life force are tied to what he calls his ‘Internal Flame’. This flame is tied to his rage, and it becomes more powerful and intense, the more rage Tyrian collects. This flame behaves similar water [example]. In order for Tyrian to have any control over his flame, he has to master destruction magicka, in which he is only proficient. He does not have full control of his Internal Flame yet, which is why his body is covered in burns. Yet, sometimes, when his rage is more focused rather than uncontrollable (most often), he can gain a slight control, allowing him to have a power to contest with. When he doesn’t use just the flame, he can cover the blades of his swords or dagger with the flame, allowing his blades to do more damage than normal. One vital fact about this flame, is Tyrian’s need to re-absorb it back into his body. When using the flame, it leaks from his eyes, mouth and his hands. This has caused him to gain scars and burns in all those places. After using his flame, he must absorb the flame back into his body, in order to keep his life force and soul. Or he will become increasingly week, and may eventually die. Like his sister, Tyrian believes his abilities with this magicka come from, what Ysara calls the White Stag. He only believes this, because in times of his Rage, the creature shows itself to him, and gives him a calm that only his sister can give.
    Bio: His come up has always been shrouded by his constant lies and rumors. He tends to keep people away due to his condition. He and his sister were said to be the children of a Companion that fought against the Silverhand before the Takeover. After his death, he and his Twin split up, and he ran in search of control. Though he found it, his "un-honorable" way of living with the dark brotherhood, didn't satisfy his need to rid the world of bad. He now wonders Skyrim in search of those he can get redemption for, and to regain his honor. His heaviest goal, and most important, is to find his twin Sister Ysara, whom he has know idea where she may hide.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts