OOC By Night We Rise (Closed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    So wait is it bad I went ahead and posted myself at whiterun is that bad? >_> <_<

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well, I forgot to mention this at all, but Tyrian does have a contraction of Lycanthropy, though not the same that most experience. He is in a different form of wolf. Rather than shifting into the common Werewolf form, or Gevaudan/Beast form, he shifts into Animal Form. Which mean he shifts into a fairly large sized Wolf. So he has no human characteristics, but all wolf characteristics. I will post some information below. He lacks all sort's of howling or strength capabilities, and only gains a bit of speed. Here is the INFO for his Animal Form:

Fur Color: Deep Black
    Height: 3'6" on all Fours
    Other Info: He has pale White eyes, as well as sharp claws. His tail is relatively large in size as well as length.

Ok, so for the other companions, I am just assuming that you are the regular form of Werewolf or Gevaudan/Beast form. If not just tell me! I just wanted to be sure that everybody understood the form that Tyrian is.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Well Dolmas is the typical skyrim werewolf...just a bit...hungrier...than most you encounter.

EDIT: That and he has little to no control of his shifting. He was trying to learn it, but they killed the companions before he could.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ummmm hmmm I honestly wasn't making mine like in skyrim but more like an actual wolf... If that makes sense (in my mind it does)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ok like if you've seen Van Helsing with Jackman and when he wolfs out, like that but not as bulky I'll look for a pic .shifty eyes.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OH. That is the Gevaudan/Beast form.

I did some research, and all that I could find were 5 seperate forms of Werewolf.

The Man-wolf. The more Teen Wolf type of werewolf. More human characteristics than anything, with slight increases in strength and speed, as well as a very noticeable howl. Usually feral, and uncontrolable.

Werewolf form. The form shown in Skyrim. Has equal features, relatively small, but has distinctive wolf and human characteristics. Drastic increase in strength and speed, and a fearful howl. Has more concious behavior in form, but has no control of shifts.

Gevaudan/Beast form. The form that Ash speaks of in Van Helsing with Senior Jackman. Very larger in size, with significant wolf characteristics, but still has slight humanoid features. Very noticeable speed and strength, fearfull how. Can control the turn, but not the form. In beast mode, they tend to turn rather uncontrolable.

Wolf-Form. What Tyrian is. Features of a full wolf, but often classified as a Beta compared to the final form of Lycanthrope. They have little strength increase, and significant speed. But all that changes if they have a pack to run with. The larger the pack, the more power they posess. There howl is often lonely and sad, but not necessarily fearful. (Can be compared to Serious Black in Harry Potter). Can control when to transform, but can transform with no control. Can also control beast form, and sometimes cannot.

Dire-Form. Completely wolf, with a man's full control. But large in size. They can range from 4 ft. on all fours, to 6ft on all fours. They can be classified as Alpha's in comparison to the other forms. They have some strength and speed increases, but the larger the pack they have, the stronger they become. Their howl is respected and revered. But lacks fear. Can be controlled completely from transformation and in form. (Can be compared to the Wolves in the Twilight movies)

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Almost ashamed to admit that I wasn't aware of the many other forms...it almost makes me want to work more on what Dolmas' wolf form is. Is that okay? OR is it too late?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg kinda.... By the way don't ever google she-wolf you end up with tons of sharika stuff

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I also found that the different forms of wolf can be acheived with practice of the form, or being born into the form. Here are some references:

Man-wolf:
    images

Werewolf:
    images

Gevaudan/Beast form:

wolf1.jpg

Wolf-form:
    images

Dire-form:
    5910086.jpg

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    And Cap, there isn't any reason to go back. I'd say that you are probably a Beast form. Or maybe even leaving the Man-wolf form and entering the Werewolf form, because it sounds like you'd be a bit more feral than average. Making your blood lust more uncontrollable. IDK, you tell me what you think.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I might end up making Dolmas' transformation as a wolf-man. Er...wolf-mer...

I'll do some more research and figure it out.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    No worries. It took me a while to find the site. I copied and pasted it to a word dock to refer back to. I wish I wrote the site down or saved it, but I was on my old computer.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *is totally dumb when it comes to werewolfs* soo Umm just glancing at my post specter... What kind of puppy am I? Cause i dunno what I'm saying :confused:

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Whoops. Sorry for ninja'ing you, Spec. If you think I should stick with what I have, I will. I just wanted to try something out. I feel like this is a chance to go out of the box that skyrim put the werewolves in, and try something different. That, and the fact that his strain wasn't from Hircine may have some sort of impact on the form. But IDK. It's up to you all, in the end.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well, honestly, I'm a bit of a noob as well. I knew there were some different types of wolves out there, due to pop culture and stuff, but it was only until I started this RP that I did any research. So I don't know if a 'She-Wolf type would fall under a new category or not. But from the image that you provided, I'd say like man wolf or even just plain werewolf, or somewhere in between.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *will just go with the van helsing type wolf just smaller* *nods, walks away*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts