• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pure-blood

Novice Build maker
Backstory: You were raised in valenwood. However, the clan you lived in was a very bad one. It was a thug's paradise. your family was poor and everyday bullies almost killed you. These horrific memories of getting pushed around and almost killed so many times shaped you into a cruel, merciless fighter who has no qualms about spilling the blood of any and all who oppose you regardless of age or gender.

Race: Race doesn't matter, although wood elves do fit the backstory better.

Stone: Warrior until you get strong enough and then serpent so you can brutally slaughter your opponent while they can't fight back.

Equipment: ebony armor for protection and dual wield ebony maces.

Skills:

-one handed: put extra emphasis on the dual wielding perks so you can deal rapid punishing blows to power through your opponents.

-heavy armor: Use ebony armor for the look and the fortify unarmed perk

-Enchanting: Growing up on the streets has made you extremely formidable with your fists. Enchant your dark brotherhood gauntlets and use rings and amulets for increased unarmed damage.

-Speech: Your aggressive nature makes you very good at intimidating and seducing.

Last edited:

wiseman05

OHhhhh.. I like this one. Maybe I'll use something like this when I play again sometime this weekend. Just kind of experiment around and see how well it goes, since I love using 1Handed weapons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts