Build Guide: Thalmor Agent

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
To be a Thalmor:

As someone who can openly admit to playing as a Thalmor Wizard (Not to many people do), I can say that I have what it takes to describe on how to properly roleplay as one. (From my point of view) Below is a guide on how to be the closest thing to a Thalmor Wizard that the game will allow you to be. I hope you enjoy, and please, feel free to manipulate any of my instructions to your own liking should you find your personal tweaks and tunes more personally desirable. That said, here we begin with the build:

The Thalmor Wizard

180px-SR-npc-Thalmor_Wizard_Male.jpg

• Race: High Elf
  • Body Build: Small/Medium
  • Facial appearance: No facial hair/clean cut facial hair (though its up to you)
  • Hair type: short/medium (though its up to you)
  • Skills: One handed, Destruction, Enchanting. (Essential); Alteration, Conjuration, Restoration (Non essential)
  • Equipment: All Thalmor apparel, Enchanted ring and necklace, Dagger/War Axe/Mace
  • Dialogue Options: Most crude/direct option of dialogue.
  • Quest options: Imperial Legion, Dragonborn, Dawnguard (vampire option) misc. quests non hurtful too the Empire or Thalmor.

To easily optain the Thalmor gear, as you exit the cave from Helgen keep, make a left instead of a right on the road that leads to Riverwood, follow that road Long enough and you should come across dead worshipers and a dead Thalmor agent at a Shrine. Kill anyone that admits to Talos Worship, but do it discretely and professionally. Also be sure to assist
Ondolemar in Markarth with his task. Tag along with any foot patrols you come across while venturing and see what they lead you to. As you do the Legion quests, tell yourself "I'm a Thalmor wizard assigned to assist and oversee Imperial troop tactics". In the Dragonborn DLC, pretend you are attempting to harvest the power of a vampire to manipulate your colleagues and eventually rise to higher power as you thirst for greed. On Solstheim, a Fellow Thalmor Wizard known as Ancarion needs help with something as well, assist him. Other than that, be crude, direct, and relentless when it comes to those that pose a threat to you or the Thalmor. Perhaps you'll enjoy this build, hopefully this Guide helped somewhat as well. Remember: feel free to disregard my tips/ideas should you feel them to be irrelevant or not to your liking. Hope you enjoy!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I totally need to make one. One of the few build ideas I haven't messed with yet

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
It is fun to have a character that does everything you always wanted to do but never did

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts