• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

George he

rebooted skyrim again, with a bunch of mods but none that affects marriage or homestead. Only texture and model modifications to make NPC's less... ugly.

anyways, i married Janessa and have a fully built Lakeview Manor with a bedroom addition and 2 kids. After i married her, she ask me where to live and the only option was her place. so i accepted it, visited her place, then the option to move to lakeview opened up and i did that. except she just wanders back to Whiterun as soon as we part. i tried just questing for a while and letting days pass and occasionally when i go to lakeview, she will appear outside, even fighting random wolves that wander by. But then she would go back to white run after. i tried asking her to move there many times and she still does the same thing. finally i got annoyed so i killed her off and reset the marriage quest.

did mjoll's sword mission, got mara amulet again and married her. and the SAME thing happens. all she ever does is walk back to Riften as soon as we part. No matter how much i ask her to move in with me to Lakeview. at this point I have 2 houses, the fully built lakeview and now the fully built windstad also with a bedroom and STILL she wont move to either of them. she just walk back to Riften and sits at the pub infinitely.

what do i do?

i also have a housecarl at each location. There are definitely more than enough beds at each place, i mean its fully upgraded with the bedroom option and i counted 4 single beds and a double.

*one thing i notice odd is that at night time, when i go to my lakeview manor i notice each night Lydia the steward is stuck at the edge of the bed kind of kicking it, until dawn breaks. i am assuming shes trying to go to sleep. but this doenst happen in Windstad manor and yet Mjoll still wont move there*

anyways, any help would be really appreciated. thank you !

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts