Spoiler Bug for Diplomatic Immunity

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chaim

I finished the Stormcloak quest line so I decided to continue with the main quest line. I left off at the Blades in the Dark and was planning on doing Diplomatic Immunity but when I was about to go in Solitude a group of Stormcloak and Ulfric was there saying we have to capture Solitude. But I had already killed the guy in charge of the Legion and Ulfric was saying we have to kill him.
I already tried going into Solitude but was rewarded with the message "help defend the city."
Any help would be great.

chaim

no chance hes in solitude and its kinda weird because i dont have a marker for solitude
any ideas?

Nighthiker77

If you are a mage on pc, maybe you could setstage advance the quest 1 stage and meet delphine at the stables, but you won't have any gear smuggled in so it will be substantially more difficult

chaim

too bad i play on xbox :sadface:
is there no way to solve this problem other than reloading another save?

Nighthiker77

Is there an actual attack going on? If not, are you sure he isn't in the winking skeeter? Wood elf sitting at a small table

chaim

so thats the thing ulfric thinks that there is an actual battle is going on and he has a group of men with him waiting to attack the city but no guards are attacking and when i try to enter solitude it gives a message saying help defend the city but no one is attacking! and last i heard winking skeever is in the city not outside.
thank you so much for helping me but i dont think there is a solution

chaim

solution found!
commit a crime in front of a solitude guard get caught pay the bounty and get put into solitude :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts