• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

What would you like to see in the main plot?

• After the Reapers are defeated by Shepard, Cerberus makes a push to eradicate the Council.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Krogan rebellion due to the curing of the Genophage.

• Geth move to destroy the Creators and any who oppose them.

• Total voters

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I guess the messages were slightly broken then, didn't get a message like that. I'm busy tonight, but I'll hopefully get to work on it tomorrow morning.

Cool! I look forward to it.

Oh, anyone can post, by the way. Epic was just the only one to ask.

Zweihander

Whoah, so I've got my laptop back in order and it seems like the website decided to undergo some renovations while I was gone. Anyhow, I'll work up a post soon as I have the day off!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Hey everybody, great work on your posts!

I recently got in contact with Keidivh, so he should have Saetha's introduction up soon - barring any complications, that is.

As for me, I will have my posts for John and Sun up some time tomorrow night, after I get off work.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    There we go! Say hi to Saetha everyone, she's very excited to meet you :p

Sorry for the delay, first week at work, was a but hectic

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I know I said I'd have my posts up today, but I'm not quite where I want to be with them.

I will have them up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Has there been any more posts? Because I keep getting alerts that someone posted in the IC thread, but when I go there, they didn't, it just has their opening. Is there something I am missing, or is it just broken? lol

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I'm not sure, but I'm working on my posts now, so there should be two posts up soon.

Give me....a bit longer and my posts will be up.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Alright, my next post as John is up. Give me a bit and I will have Sun'Raenar's up as well.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Alright, both of my posts are now up. Again, sorry for the delays.

Personally, I didn't like how my posts turned out, so I hope they are decent.

I felt that my posts were really random and poorly done, but I'll let everyone else be the judge of that.

If you don't like how I did something, or if you don't care for what I did, just let me know and I can do some editing.

Either way, thank you for your patience.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    So, at the moment, JV, Rosie, David and Saetha are together, Rosie not having a clue what's going on. Sun's just sort of kidnapped Monty... why? And why is he bringing him to Kristina? I'm a little confused.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    I don't think he's bringing her to Kristina per se i think he's just aware that Kristina is present. I was thinking of having kristina show herself soon. Maybe come up behind Sun and Monty and try to get them to explain whats going on. I think i could work it into a post fairly well.

Or we could just have Saetha start explaining whats going on in order to disarm the situation.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Actually, let me re-write part of Sun's post. I thought about it and it makes no sense right now.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I have deleted Sun's post because I don't care for it and it makes absolutely zero sense. Honestly, it doesn't work well to have Sun do anything but watch at the moment so I will have a new post for him after the story progresses further.

In regard to Jonathan...I'll edit my wording and adjust a few of the lines, but it should remain largely the same, even though I don't care for the way it came out. Apparently I completely forgot to mention John's position as a C-Sec officer, so I'll edit that in and hopefully things will make slightly more sense.

Sorry guys, I feel bad for posting as poorly as I did after delaying for nearly two days. The rest of my posts should be of much higher quality.

Zweihander

Hey Drake don't sweat it man, Jonathan's post was definitely good and I got a chuckle out of it. It'd make sense for our characters to be familiar with each other. Because of Monty's memory he'd definitely remember Jonathan, and I'll be sure to include that in my next post.

And it'd make sense for the police that apprehended Monty to be agents of the Shadow Broker. I was originally intending that they'd just be standard Nos Astra PD who were instructed to make absolutely certain Monty was brought to the meeting (given his criminal history and tendency to slip away as quickly as he appears, I thought it'd make sense for the police to step in and do the honors of introducing Monty.) But the shadow broker agents scenario is even better because now that I think about it maybe trusting the police with actual details of this mission is a bit absurd.

Once you edit your post, I'll get up my reply and then I suggest we kind of segway into a briefing/explanation from Saetha or Glyph right away.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Thanks Zweihander! I appreciate it!

My original plan was for John to know of Monty through the C-Sec database. However, John lives on the Citadel and he would have run into Monty at one point or another when Monty was spending time there, for whatever reason.

...Actually, the two could have some history. A few chases through the Wards, possibly a fist-fight during one of these chases. Monty would have the upper hand in this scenario because of his skills at evasion (you made a note of that in your first post) as well as the large amount of tech found on the Citadel that Monty could easily manipulate. Also, the civilians on the Citadel would prevent John from using his Biotics, considering that most of his abilities have areas of effect, which puts people in danger.

Let me know what you think.

Zweihander

Haha yeah with Monty's disposition towards criminality and trouble it'd be cool if we had a bunch of different squabbles between him and C-Sec over minor offenses. We could keep a lot of these vague, chalking many of them up to really petty crimes (maybe Monty hacking the PA system in the marketplace and, in his best Shepard voice, saying "I'm Monty Tavian and this is my favorite store on the Citadel" on a loop? Haha just a random thought.) But yeah it'd be neat if Jonathan was involved with a lot of this and carried out many of the arrests himself, with Monty escaping every so often but at times getting caught and jailed.

Also, maybe it'd be interesting if Monty had some other experiences with C-Sec only on the other side of the law? They could come to him as something of a free agent to take on certain cases where they needed his expertise as a hacker/engineer as a last resort? Just an idea to play with. It'd be cool if Jon and Monty were something akin to frenemies.

I feel like I should kind of specify and clear things up while we're on the subject to avoid confusion. In Citadel space Monty wouldn't exactly be a C-Sec most wanted terrorist watch-list type guy. Most of his major jobs and acts of espionage and crime were out in the mostly lawless Terminus System. C-Sec would definitely familiar with this background and his past, but for the most part his arrest record in Citadel Space would be for really minor antics and trouble.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I like that idea a lot! Let's totally do that!

I figured Monty would be on the records for smaller crimes, but it'd be cool to have some kind of history.

However, if the two have worked together on occasion (which would piss John off to no end) and have history because of Monty's smaller crimes, John would recognize him almost immediately. So, I'll have to change my post to reflect that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts