1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Accalia, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Accalia

Accalia Member

Yeah it would be fun. Even though I haven’t played it I wanna but I’m working on Horizion rn.

2. thaioden the nord

Fun, I’m on play through like 200 on new Vegas, and like 100 on Skyrim, been waiting for morrowwind to finish updating so I can start another play through on it

3. The Seraph

The Seraph When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there

Personally, I'm not a big Fallout person. I know that is probably heresy but it just never appealed to me. Also, my internet went out the second after my previous message posted.

4. thaioden the nord

Hey, no judgement here, the only fallout I really like is new Vegas

5. The_Lost_Foxtrot

The_Lost_Foxtrot Luwd uf Shoduws

To be honest I love Oblivion more than Skyrim sometimes, I find the quests and factions more fun to olay through.

And I agree that Fallout NV is probably the best of them along With Fallout 3.

Note: sorry for not replying or posting in a long time, been getting a job and New car for some time now rip.

6. Accalia

Accalia Member

That’s good at least. So, we might wanna hurry band get to markarth so our newest rplayer can join

: Skyrim, Roleplay