PC Broken Keyboard sucks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JadeyVT

alright so let me explain my situation: i broke the S and X keys on my laptop a while ago and have been playing with RDFG instead of WASD on games ever since. for typing i used a program to rebing numpad4 to S so i can type. now i'm trying to edit my character (full overhaul) and i cant type "showracemenu" in console cos for some reason my rebind program works on everything except Bethesda games. if any of you guys have a solution for this could you help? any way is acceptable. thank you

Epiclegend1990

PC gamer amateur guitar player
alright so let me explain my situation: i broke the S and X keys on my laptop a while ago and have been playing with RDFG instead of WASD on games ever since. for typing i used a program to rebing numpad4 to S so i can type. now i'm trying to edit my character (full overhaul) and i cant type "showracemenu" in console cos for some reason my rebind program works on everything except Bethesda games. if any of you guys have a solution for this could you help? any way is acceptable. thank you
Lol just buy a wireless keyboard....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts