Broke the Man Code?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did he break it? Elaboration below.

• Total voters

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I believe that he who grabs the biggest chip should be required to give it to the other person. At least that’s how me and my brothers handled it.

misty burnham

i think the only people who have made any sense in this entire thread are the girls >.> i knew of the man code and have always thought its just a bunch of nonsense nikola said it best in my opinion

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
You do realize that we are joking though, right? There is no such thing as an official “Man Code” ;p

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Dude there totally is a man code. Notice how all the girls circumvent the premise that he broke the man code by saying its just a chip or he deserved the chip. There is no salvation once the man code is broken. For any who disclaim it as such, take a look at the poll. The men are right.
;)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
;)” indeed.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Dude there totally is a man code. Notice how all the girls circumvent the premise that he broke the man code by saying its just a chip or he deserved the chip. There is no salvation once the man code is broken. For any who disclaim it as such, take a look at the poll. The men are right.
;)

Hey now, I said -I- deserved the chip....

She who buyeth the chips gets the last good one!

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
well if you think it's breaking the 'man code' (bro code?) to take the best chip and everyone else thinks the same...

Then there will be a hellalotta bags with 1 chip left in them! :p

Metallipath

Premium Member
I just can't stop laughing at this thread. I voted No though, it's a little too forceful to be a man code rule.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
well if you think it's breaking the 'man code' (bro code?) to take the best chip and everyone else thinks the same...

Then there will be a hellalotta bags with 1 chip left in them! :p

Oh no dude. The early bird gets the worm but if, in order to be early, the bird decides to kick its babies out of the nest and then bites its partner then there is a serious violation of ethics. My whole problem is that he PEERED into the bag and HAND SELECTED the BEST chip. LUDICROUS.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Why did it take so long for this thread to take off? Vincent, EK, and I were screwing around with it a while ago.

Listen, in a world that has bags that contain the snacky goodness that is chips, there will always be a battle for the best chip. There are way too many rules surrounding who should get this chip and, funny thing is, most of those rules seem to trump each other. The way that I see it, now that i'm getting some clear perspective, is that your bro was in no man's land and came out victorious. Did he destroy the atmosphere with which the bonding of chip eatery was going on in? Maybe. It depends on how insecure you are as a man :p lol...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts