• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

OK, I need some help. I have 2 characters. I wanted one to be an archer and one to be a mage. What happened? The archer has 42 with two-handed weapons and the mage has 38 with one handed weapons, dual wielded. The reason being that in the early levels it is just too hard to be an archer in tight tunnels and dragrs charging from 2 sides. And as for mage? Even as High Elf Magicka would run out before enemies could be killed. So, can anyone give some advice on how to focus on things like Archery and Conjuration instead of one handed-two handed?

Panthera

Don Gato
I don't know if you noticed but when you kill archer or mage they always have one dagger on them self and they also attack with it in close combat. As archer you should consider one hand as secundar skill for close combat. For mage you could do the same but not puting any perks on it.

Sentinala

Premium Member
Ya its hard bein a mage at begining. Archer should definate rock a dagger...seems morre conic to the rougue archer adventurer thing

I play my Mage like a Wizard from the Dragonlance series. Every mage is allowed by the consel to carry one Dagger and his staff. Just make sure and block with it and get some absorb spell and get rdy to use ur force shout to push them away to again lay spells down. I like hitting with ice first to slow then switch to fire.

Panthera

Don Gato
Yeah I know what you mean. I have also mage character... he is on hold right now... I'm concentrating on my assassin.

I don't see it as you said "rougue archer adventurer thing". Becouse archers always had a blade or somthing in real life too for close combat, you can't fight with a bow in a real life... I mean you can but more like stick.

Peej420

Yeah I know what you mean. I have also mage character... he is on hold right now... I'm concentrating on my assassin.

I don't see it as you said "rougue archer adventurer thing". Becouse archers always had a blade or somthing in real life too for close combat, you can't fight with a bow in a real life... I mean you can but more like stick.
You can also rap the bow around an enemies head and pull it back, then let it go; knocking out your enemy

OK, I need some help. I have 2 characters. I wanted one to be an archer and one to be a mage. What happened? The archer has 42 with two-handed weapons and the mage has 38 with one handed weapons, dual wielded. The reason being that in the early levels it is just too hard to be an archer in tight tunnels and dragrs charging from 2 sides. And as for mage? Even as High Elf Magicka would run out before enemies could be killed. So, can anyone give some advice on how to focus on things like Archery and Conjuration instead of one handed-two handed?

If your a pure mage you will have access to all schools of magic. It starts to feel turn based, but delve into every school. My second character is a mage also. When draugrs are closing in turn undead, when archers are aimed use a ward and aim shoot ice spike. When org is charging quick conjure a atronach, hit stone flesh, back peddle, blast away. Use enchanting on everything, sell, profit. Alchemy, potions, profit. Beat the mage college asap. Archmage robe plus morokei is grand. Tactics make a good mage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts