Bolstering the ranks (dawnguard, ps3)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ofcourse

So at the dawnguard fort, Sorine Jurard tells me about florentius & to speak to Isran about finding him, but I didn't go straight to him at the time, I carried on progressing some other quests, & now Isran wont talk to me about florentius, there's no talk option for it, & the quest hasn't actually appeared either in my list, & sorine jurard wont tell me about it again either - I found some bugs on this quest but can't find anything about this... I tried going straight to florentius but the location doesn't appear till after the quest starts -

Anyone know a way round this?

I haven't done 'touching the sky' yet, I'm up to discerning the transmundane.

Cheers.

So at the dawnguard fort, Sorine Jurard tells me about florentius & to speak to Isran about finding him, but I didn't go straight to him at the time, I carried on progressing some other quests, & now Isran wont talk to me about florentius, there's no talk option for it, & the quest hasn't actually appeared either in my list, & sorine jurard wont tell me about it again either - I found some bugs on this quest but can't find anything about this... I tried going straight to florentius but the location doesn't appear till after the quest starts -

Anyone know a way round this?

I haven't done 'touching the sky' yet, I'm up to discerning the transmundane.

Cheers.
Go back later and talk to sorine she will talk to you again about it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts