• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

endo812

i have attempted this many times and it still bugs out i am up to the part in harken castle to become either a vampire lord or leave, i choose to become a vampire lord so he bites me than i die and it reloads the game for me to make the choice again any info on how to fix this would be great.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
i have attempted this many times and it still bugs out i am up to the part in harken castle to become either a vampire lord or leave, i choose to become a vampire lord so he bites me than i die and it reloads the game for me to make the choice again any info on how to fix this would be great.
have you tired toggoling on Immortal mode or God mode, I toggled god mode and I got through it

endo812

for everyone on the Ps3 version i found the fix.
FIX: Just go behind a table before getting the bite, he wont reach you and after the screen fades to black everything will continue normally.
start the convosation from behind the table and when he as about to bite you walk back and it should work

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts