• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Every single dwarven ruin can give tremendous amounts of sellable loot. I actually think regular Dwarven ruins like Mzulft are better for money, because there are more pieces of dwarven scrap. Dwarven scrap can be used to make ingots to make armour, so you can make a lot of profit from those ruins. Blackreach does, however, have a bunch of giants, centurions and a dragon. If you want to make money and you can cope with a centurion, just go around obliterating animunculi.

Nope. For example, if you cleared out a cave and took half the loot, if you came back later there'd be no more enemies and half the loot left. The principle's the same in every dungeon.

If you mean, including non-Blackreach dungeons, then that is not true. They all respawn both enemies and loot after an interval, and many level up so you get better loot on returning.

SprSynJn

If you mean, including non-Blackreach dungeons, then that is not true. They all respawn both enemies and loot after an interval, and many level up so you get better loot on returning.

That is what I had thought originally. I remember going back to a few places that I had cleared in the beginning of the game thinking they'd be empty, only I found stronger opponents and treasure chests still not emptied. Chests I remember emptying before.

mr noname

has anyone else notice in blackreach that curundum ore vein that acts like a giode vein and the geode vein that acts like a curundum vein or is it just a bug on my profile.

sorry for my poor spelling

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Geode ore veins and corundum ore veins both give corundum. It might just be a misinterpretation of that on your part. The difference is that geode veins can give black soul gems and I think maybe some other stuff too.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Actually, Romulus, all veins have the off chance of giving precious gems. Enter an ebony mine and you'll probably walk away with garnets, sapphires, etc. as well as a lot of ebony. I mined a lot to get my smithing up to make Daedric armour, spending ages in that ebony mine in the Eastmarch Orc Stronghold, cooking ebony daggers. Geode veins give precious gems because all veins do.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Actually, Romulus, all veins have the off chance of giving precious gems. Enter an ebony mine and you'll probably walk away with garnets, sapphires, etc. as well as a lot of ebony. I mined a lot to get my smithing up to make Daedric armour, spending ages in that ebony mine in the Eastmarch Orc Stronghold, cooking ebony daggers. Geode veins give precious gems because all veins do.
Never knew that. Thanks:)

Tickles Da Clown

Supreme Overlord of Mirth
Is there anything interesting in Blackreach?
Umm, YEAAAH. There are a few things you can get there that you can't anywhere else, such as crimson nirnroot, and, I don't know, giant jellyfish lamps that are frickin' awesome.

Is there anything interesting in Blackreach?
Not sure if this has already been said, but, there is a Dragon in Blackreach. There's a special thing you have to get it to do to come out. But I don't know if you guys want to, if you haven't already, figure that out on your own.

Tickles Da Clown

I
Not sure if this has already been said, but, there is a Dragon in Blackreach. There's a special thing you have to get it to do to come out. But I don't know if you guys want to, if you haven't already, figure that out on your own.
haven't really explored that much in Blackreach because when I did once, I got annihilated by a wisp mother the instant I saw her. I then decided that it was for the best that I just finish my quest down there and get the heck out.

I
haven't really explored that much in Blackreach because when I did once, I got annihilated by a wisp mother the instant I saw her. I then decided that it was for the best that I just finish my quest down there and get the heck out.

I met that Wisp Mother my first time too, i conviently saved relatively close to it and, after like 10 deaths, finally killed it

God of PopTarts

Shout at the large, round hanging light near the center of Blackreach. Dragon will spawn.

Tickles Da Clown

I'll remember the dragon bit

Clau

The Fateless One
I saw a giant on my re-visit! :eek:

What class are you? I was able to kill it at my first or second attempt, but I'm a Mage and had a follower with me. Would that matter?
I started out that character as a mage, and just before heading into Blackreach and all that mess, I switched to a bow. I had a follower but not alot of health as I had spent alot of my levels on magicka.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts