• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joe446

Sonny A Ham
Jordis the Sword-Maiden, beautiful and deadly for your enemies.

standalone
funny plops

Try getting that out of your head every time Jordis says that now!

Joe446

Sonny A Ham
oh by the way y'all i'm a redneck yeehaww and I play skyrim on my brother's skyrim:Dragonborn::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ashstab::ashstab::ashstab::ashstab::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug: had 4 ciders :cool::cool::cool::cool: weird and I aint drunk

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
I married Sylgja and things were going great. Built a nice 3-winged house at Lakeview. Couple kids, life was good.

Then the bandits came and took her away to the Embershard Mine and locked her up.

Well, I was having none of that and proceeded to wipe out the entire little band and free my lovely wife (she has a great voice).

Back home, things were different with Sylgia. She'd walk backwards, tip to the side, walk in place. I tried everything I could - we moved a few times, i took her back to Shore's Stone but no dice.

Then I found out about the Hearthfire glitch: I should have nicely just ran past the bandits instead of leaving them with sword wounds in the dirt.

We now live in Solitude and she's doing the best she can. The other day I came in and she was standing on a chair talking to the wall, but we are getting by.

Tragic really.

Sapphire

My character has avoided marriage. I can't find a single suitable man to marry, and I've been toying with the idea of just marrying another woman for awhile now, seeing as it has its benefits.
This is what I'm going to have to do I think :p the men characters just aren't as suitable to me

Toxius

Frost Wolf
this one has never been married:sadface:......

never...:pinkdragon::bluedragon::sadface:...or...:pinkdragon::bluedragon::bluedragon::bluedragon::sadface:...or...:pinkdragon::pinkdragon::sadface:

:oops:

You have a unique style of writing it seems.

My character(s) never seem to have gotten married in their lives.
He/she/they/it were more in love with dungeons, plundering, murder, necromancy, vampirism, armour, and what ever else wasted their time for hours on end.
Even house building, a simple shack seemed to make do, just enough to store all their loot, I went into the construction kit and made my own player houses, which are way better than hearthfire houses.

I married Sylgja and things were going great. Built a nice 3-winged house at Lakeview. Couple kids, life was good.

Then the bandits came and took her away to the Embershard Mine and locked her up.

Well, I was having none of that and proceeded to wipe out the entire little band and free my lovely wife (she has a great voice).

Back home, things were different with Sylgia. She'd walk backwards, tip to the side, walk in place. I tried everything I could - we moved a few times, i took her back to Shore's Stone but no dice.

Then I found out about the Hearthfire glitch: I should have nicely just ran past the bandits instead of leaving them with sword wounds in the dirt.

We now live in Solitude and she's doing the best she can. The other day I came in and she was standing on a chair talking to the wall, but we are getting by.

Tragic really.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

But obviously, I've tested the marriage component, and that one Priest of Dibella was pretty nice at the start of the game (like base game with no updates), until you got her to remove her hood...
That was scary.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

Tragic really.
That happened to my Aela one playthrough. Standing on the furniture became her thing. I don't know what those bandits did to her, but I presume she was forced to revel in copious amounts of low-grade skooma.

Sah

The solution to Every ones problems: Tired every time you come home from a hard days quest?...the last thing you need when you get home is to cook & clean ...is your place a mess?... dose it remind you of your last quest?...have no fear....all you have to do is

RENT a WIFE

NO JOB TO SMALL

Cleaning
Cooking
Headaches
Shopping
House Keeping
Decorating
Nagging
Bar Maid
Bard
Gardening
Mowing lawns
Complaining
Laundry
Ironing armors
Nagging
Nanny
Knows everything
Mopping
Picking up your weapons
You get the couch

CALL NOW: Early Bird Specials

UPGRADE: to our Premium Members Hanky Panky Package
MONEY BACK: NOT guaranteed!

Last edited:

Joe446

Sonny A Ham
yeah little Munchkin makes quite a stinker and she has daddy's farts #cuteness she has my eyes and her Mom's hair

Last edited:

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
Ysolda has always been my wife of choice. I tried Aela one time but she annoyed the living daylight out of me with "Something has shifted in the Moons brother" and since there's no divorce in Skyrim, I had to kill her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts